Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

Minecraft Mafia: Day 1 - The Voyage

51190806827_3deb1afdb7_o.png 
This thread is for Players Only.  Please confirm your participation here.

51272461141_86839df591.jpg

Welcome to the greatest adventure of your lives!  I am, of course Pirate and I will be taking you to Morte's Island for whatever it is you are planning to do.  

I guess you are all looking for treasure? Whatever, I already got mine for agreeing to bring you to the island.

51272714053_1a3c271a47_m.jpg

The island is pretty dangerous though, I have brought a few bands of brave adventurers to the island but for some reason never received the beacon to come pick them up. 

51271712607_e75f07e05d.jpg

51272636953_6cb8cf0a86.jpg

This trip will be exactly 72 hours long, I really have it down to a science at this point.  You're welcome.

51273489955_b265e35ef0.jpg

Adventurers

51273489485_501dd05563_t.jpg Pirate (NPC)

51273189119_90c012acb0_t.jpg Kai (Dragonator)

51273188854_b4223c3d12_t.jpg Hex (Kaanere)

51272460576_e9827a7d50_t.jpg Alex (Duvors)

51271712392_7db7eb1391_t.jpg Adriene (Tariq J)

51272460606_97014f64fa_t.jpg Valorie (Shadows)

51271712572_437ac4dd55_t.jpg Hal (KotZ)

51273188864_21c9365b61_t.jpg Steve (Bob)

The Rules

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Gate Seekers (Town) or the Gate Protectors (Scum). To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Third-party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player.  Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; 
    Vote: Character (Player) 
    Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; 
    Unvote: Character (Player) 
    Yes, bold. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. Failure to vote will incur a 2-vote penalty the following game day.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end after 72 hours. After the day has been concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host, or in PM with any other players. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.
  8. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on. Violation of this rule will have out-of-game consequences.
  9. You may not edit your posts.
  10. You must post in every day thread. 
  11. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  12. Violation of any of the above rules may result in a 2 vote penalty for the first offence, and death on your second offence.
  13. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.
  14. Don't comment about the dog hair all over the builds, it's not a hint, just a fact of life.

I want to vote. Not sure for who.

I think we start by punching trees and digging a hole to hide in for when night comes.

Wow, it's been such a quiet voyage so far.  Such a nice change, a little boring though. 

51276123069_1e33f0d3a5.jpg

What him? Don't worry the sun will take care of it, I just had to fend him off with my axe for a few hours.  That reminds me, has anyone seen my shield? It seems to be missing and so is my sabre for that matter. Very strange, but we are a day into the voyage and no problems, so it's a win in my boo

"BAWK"

51275561708_d0f04d961d.jpg

Who are you? What's that you've got there, bird?

51275561768_b1dac99db1.jpg

Oh hmm. How disconcerting, on MY SHIP? How did this happen exactly? ... Wait, I'm talking to a bird. Get outta here bird!

51273489485_501dd05563_n.jpg

Well it appears that the museum guys, blue robe, whateverhisnamewas, forgot to tell me there are some adventurers with a bit of blood lust. Trying to stop you from getting to the treasure, apparently.  I was paid for safe voyage to the shore so I don't want any killing on my ship. Alight mate?

51273189439_50d887f8a9.jpg

51273489485_501dd05563_n.jpg

It appears nobody is going to stand up and agree to no killing. So I'll leave it in your hands, you all find out who is here to stop the adventure and I'll take it from there. 

You have 48 hours to place your vote!

You all look weird. I vote for all of you. Hang on, the water is calling me. Oh! It looks like a mirror. Oh damnit, I see my reflection. I look like you all too. Shit. Who do we vote for?

Vote: Kai (Dragonator) @Dragonator

Until Kai appears at least. Poke vote.

Vote: Alex (Duvors)

For voting for someone trying to do an attendance vote. And also for placing a bunch of signs everywhere. Someone’s going to trip. 

10 hours ago, Duvors said:

On a Boat??

I come from a long line of tree punchers, I would be remiss not to make the joke. :dblush:

As for voting, I don't like attendance votes much, or retaliation for attendance votes, or retaliation for retaliation for attendance votes for that matter, so I think I'll wait a bit longer.

That said, if Kai doesn't appear before the deadline draws near, I'll have no problem casting a vote in that direction since they would be in violation of the rules of life.

4 hours ago, Shadows said:

I come from a long line of tree punchers, I would be remiss not to make the joke. :dblush:

As for voting, I don't like attendance votes much, or retaliation for attendance votes, or retaliation for retaliation for attendance votes for that matter, so I think I'll wait a bit longer.

That said, if Kai doesn't appear before the deadline draws near, I'll have no problem casting a vote in that direction since they would be in violation of the rules of life.

Boooo! Don’t break the cycle. 

6 hours ago, Bob said:

For voting for someone trying to do an attendance vote. And also for placing a bunch of signs everywhere. Someone’s going to trip. 

Places sign:

I'd already decided to vote for whoever voted first, seemed safe
Also, no-one told me how text-chat works

3 hours ago, Duvors said:

Places sign:

I'd already decided to vote for whoever voted first, seemed safe
Also, no-one told me how text-chat works

There is no way all of that fits on a sign.

7 hours ago, Kaanere said:

Hmm, you seem too eager to start lynching Mr. Hal...

Vote: Hal (KotZ)

I feel like we always have this argument on whether we should lynch day 1 or not.

Vote Tally

Kai (Dragonator) 1 - KotZ
Hal (KotZ) 2 - Duvors, Kaanere
Alex (Duvors) 1 - Bob

4 votes are required to lynch.

23 Hours Remain in the Voyage

1 hour ago, Tariq j said:

There's too many signs. It's confusing me. Are they directions? 

Do this, don't do that, can't you read the signs?

17 hours ago, Tariq j said:

There's too many signs. It's confusing me. Are they directions? 

They're free signs. Isn't that enough?

Vote Tally

Kai (Dragonator) 1 - KotZ
Hal (KotZ) 2 - Duvors, Kaanere
Alex (Duvors) 1 - Bob

Nonvoters: Dragonator, Shadows, Tariq J

4 votes are required to lynch. Nobody has been lynched.

It is now night, please get your night actions in.