KimT

2008 Picture thread

Amen to that brother! Sam89 are you talking about the RGS or the DGS (Droid Gunship)

The RGS is confirmned for the 26th July.

There is no date for the DGS. Yet.

Jeremy

Edited by LEGOscum

That's not true. Some of us know exactly what the DS comes with and when it will be released. We just aren't telling.

Jeremy

That's not fair - that spitefulness that you know it and we aren't allowed to know it until now! :sad::laugh:

But to the date of release I'm very sure that - since it won't now be released at the 15th of June - then it'll be released in Sept./Oct. this year (like last year's AT-AT). That would be that is to say the most likely date of release: July/August: Taj Mahal, Sept./Oct.: DS and anywhere else the VW. And I bet that the DS will include some DS Troopers, too, since it would be very unfair to give the CW fans lots of new figs and the OT fans only the Rebel Toopers this year. :tongue::laugh:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

July 26th.
The RGS is confirmned for the 26th June.

Jeremy

Is it 26th of June or July now? The RGS?

Thanks, Benny

Is it 26th of June or July now? The RGS?

Sorry, typo on my part. I'll go and edit my post. Thanks for pointing this out.

Jeremy

No-one is going to buy the AT-TE unless it has more troopers.

I mean...People will buy it, but it should have more troopers.

I'm getting that gunship. :devil:

No-one is going to buy the AT-TE unless it has more troopers.

:laugh::laugh:

Totally contradicted yourself there.

I would buy the AT-TE and the RGS even if it had only 2-4 clones in it i'd just buy some ep.3 troopers and make it a ep.3 clone RGS! the same with the AT-TE.

That's not true. Some of us know exactly what the DS comes with and when it will be released. We just aren't telling.

Jeremy

What if we ask really nicely? :tongue:

No-one is going to buy the AT-TEunless it has more troopers.

I'm getting that gunship. :devil:

-First off make up your mind! :tongue:

-Secondly, I agree that the AT-TE needs more troopers, but remember it's $30 cheaper then the RGS.

Also, unless the rumors are true and we are getting two Phase 1 Pilots with the RGS, we are still only getting Cody and a grunt with the RGS which means it has the same amount of troops as the AT-TE. In this case, all my hopes rest with the possibility of a Phase 1 BP later this or next year.

On another note, why does everyone insist on clogging up this topic with questions regarding stuff that was already answered a while back!? About half of this topic consists of questions about the sets that were already answered a while ago because the person either can't find the original post(s) that answered the question(s) or they're to lazy to look. Most of these questions could be answered if the Mods put the pricing info. and release dates on the front page. So, Mods could you guys do that? :classic:

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

I'm fairly sure that there is 3 "grunts" in the RGS. I also think that LEGO may increase the number of clones in the AT-TE. Look at this picture:

tf82.1_08.jpg

I think it looks like an extra clone in the front of the walker and well as one on the cannon! Let's hope it's true! :cry_happy:

Genius Bly!!!!

This man deserves a medal. No one noticed that; and neither of those two are Rex. Either the AT-TE contains at least two standards, or...The displayer reached over to the RGS and grabbed one of it's clones and seated it.

I thought I saw a clone in there I just wasn't sure (my computer screen was smudged) and I forgot about it.

TLC should give us at least 1 more clone! and I hope that we could get phase 1 (I think it I remember right) BPS

but I also think we should get some more pilots... cause some might buy only one V-19 torret... but i also want some normal clone troopers... I wish we'd get 2 pilots and the Commander and 1 trooper (LA-AT) and get 3 troopers and Rex (AT-TE)

I would buy the AT-TE and the RGS even if it had only 2-4 clones in it i'd just buy some ep.3 troopers and make it a ep.3 clone RGS! the same with the AT-TE.

That's just what I'll do :laugh:

Somehow the helmet of the clone that seems to sit in the AT-TE cockpit looks not like a phase 1 grunt helmet to me. Somehow larger, don't know...

I think it looks like an extra clone in the front of the walker and well as one on the cannon! Let's hope it's true! :cry_happy:

I thought there were going to be 2 grunts plus ARC on both the RGS and the AT-TE. 2 grunts to pilot the RGS, 2 grunts to sit in the cockpit and cannon of the AT-TE. TLC has always done this, hasn't it?

There is a lot of confusion here now about the new sets.

Could somebody please list all the sets to come out with release date and price in $ & £.

I'm sure many people here would find this helpful.

All I know is:

7673 - Magna Guard Fighter - July 26th?

7674 - V-19 Torrent - July 26th?

7675 - AT-TE - July 26th?

7676 - Republic Gunship - July 26th?

7677 - Homing Spider Droid -

7678 - Droid Gunship -

7679 - TX-130S Fighter Tank -

10188 - Death Star - Sep/Oct

???

I'm pretty sure it's:

7673 - Magna Guard Fighter - July 26th?

7674 - V-19 Torrent - July 26th?

7675 - AT-TE - July 26th?

7676 - Republic Gunship - July 26th?

7677 - ? - ?

7678 - Droid Gunship - ?

7679 - TX-130S Fighter Tank - ?

7680 - The Twilight - ?

7681 - Homing Spider Droid - ?

10188 - Death Star - ?

Edited by commanderbly42

Thanks.

Know any prices?

Come on guys, look around. This was only posted about 20 times. :tongue:

7673 MagnaGuard Starfighter £39.99

7674 TMV 19 Torrent £49.99

7675 AT-TE Walker £69.99

7676 Republic Attack Gunship £79.99

Thanks.

Know any prices?

Here is commanderbly42's list (which I agree with) with the prices & piece counts stated at Toy Fair and Mr. Mandalorian's £ prices:

7673 - Magna Guard Fighter - Price: $44.99 USD; $54.99 CAD; £39.99 - 421 pcs - July 26th/August

7674 - V-19 Torrent - Price: $54.99 USD; $69.99 CAD; £49.99 - 471 pcs - July 26th/August

7675 - AT-TE - Price: $89.99 USD; $119.99 CAD; £69.99 - 798 pcs - July 26th/August

7676 - Republic Gunship - Price: $119.99 USD; $139.99 CAD; £79.99 - 1,034 pcs - July 26th/August

7677 - ? - ?

7678 - Droid Gunship - ?

7679 - TX-130S Fighter Tank - ?

7680 - The Twilight - ?

7681 - Homing Spider Droid - ?

10188 - Death Star - ?

I think, that's as much as we can say for sure at the moment. :classic: If there is anything I missed, please add it!

Come on guys, look around. This was only posted about 20 times. :tongue:

Maybe, but it's always good to have an overview of all the facts we know and to update it from time to time. :sadnew:

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

7676 - Republic Gunship- 140 € a "kaufhof-exclusive" for germany in december