KimT

2008 Picture thread

Oh my! I really don't care for the sets themselves, but look at those minifigs! Asajj, those two orange figs whose names I don't know (hey, I'm ignorant on SW), all those new cloth pieces, but mostly....the Magnaguards! *wub* *wub* *wub* those are some of the most awesome minifigs I've ever seen! The cape, the hood, the head, the staff...I'm in heaven...

Shakar

Edited by Shakar

Wow. WOW. WOW! CC007 you have made my day. *sweet*

These new pics are amazing. Some features on the RGS that I'd change, but It'll fix. And the figs... wow.

Regarding that blue thing, some poeple suggest its a bacta tank and that makes sense if you remember in CW vol 2, something similar is used to help wounded jedi after their battle against Grevious ;-)

*yoda*

A bacta tank would be great. *Real* RGS's have a medbay, but that's a bit too complex to add on. Now... If only we could re-color it to the Sharkmouth edition. *wub*

Will

Courleciel, it was mentionned somewhere in this thread that the Clone Wars version of the RGS do not have side turrets like the one you point out ;-)

Regarding that blue thing, some poeple suggest its a bacta tank and that makes sense if you remember in CW vol 2, something similar is used to help wounded jedi after their battle against Grevious ;-)

*yoda*

Thanks for your answer. I am agree with you, it's a bacta tank.

This is Great stuff, all we need know is for Ep.2 Battle Pack to be released sometime in the end of 2008-early 2009 to bulk up our clone armies. I'll definately be getting atleast one of each and multiples of the Gunship.

They're coming out summer this year.

And why exactly do some keep complaining that it's not OT? What else on the OT would you want, they've already done like THREE x-wings... X-O

Edit: V-19 seems to only have one clone, THE-FORCE.

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

When in the summer do new star wars sets normally come out? In August or May or July or June? :-/

Am I the only one who is disapointed. The Magna Guards are ugly, the Videogame ones were much cooler, and the rest of the minifigs, although they look nice seen to be to distant from the other SW minifigs. I doubt I will buy any of them. Exept if the Clone Wars series turn out to be good, which I kinda doubt.

I somehow have the feeling that these Lego's come at the cost of other OT and NT sets.

Am I the only one who is disapointed. The Magna Guards are ugly, the Videogame ones were much cooler, and the rest of the minifigs, although they look nice seen to be to distant from the other SW minifigs. I doubt I will buy any of them. Exept if the Clone Wars series turn out to be good, which I kinda doubt.

I somehow have the feeling that these Lego's come at the cost of other OT and NT sets.

I personally think they look fantastic! I like that they are ships that some of which I have never seen before. And I also really like the Magna-Guards. :-)

1attefigures.jpg

1attefigures2.jpg

1rgsfigures.jpg

dam those troopers look like sex!!!

im gonna get the at-te and rgs only the rest don't interest me

ill buy the magna guards off ebay

do the troopers helmets not have that lip at the bottom of the helmet anymore?

im glad

also do the troopers have shadow detail in the cheek bits?

also where where these pics taken and what the hell is that green thing? did some one sneeze?

its still pretty weak that we (at the moment) get only 4 clone troopers?

i mean what the hecks up with that?

tlg better make clone trooper battle packs! >:-( >:-(

disappointment kinda on *wacko* *y* *n*

Edited by Looking for a display name

<3 for those sets, honestly. They are probably the best I've seen and not to mention the minifigures just dominate. ARC Troopers will make a nice presence on my shelf aswell, so excited! Can't wait till the summer now.

I miss one day of eurobricks fun and look at what I missed! X-D These are fantastic, though I am a little unsure about plo kloons and the magna guards heads. ;-)

AWSOME!! I don't think I have anything else to say that would be new except for the fact that the two ARC troopers have a little visor/antenna thing on their helmets. I hope it won't break easily.

i dont think the thing in the gunship is a bacta tank but a big megablocks bomb

Maybe it has multiple uses. :-P :-D

ARC TROOPERS :'-) 8-
Edited by GeneralTarful

High res pics, can now be downloaded from here.

Ahhh excellent!!! Thanks for that Christian.

These sets are superb!!! It's been a long time since i have been this happy. *wub*

It's been a long time since i have been this happy. *wub*

We won

Thanks for the hi-res images. They show the the clone helmets are new. The black visor is printed onto the helmet rather than being a slit.