Pulp Detective

Indiana Jones 2023 - Rumors & Discussion

6 minutes ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

I think you mean 7623?

Whoops! I do, thanks. 

Just saw the image, although blurry I think it looks absolutely incredible. It’s the only set that made me audibly go wow. Now that’s more like it, can’t wait to see this officially revealed. Probably my favorite Lego  set so far this year.

Edited by RODDY

It looks really good. Combined with the description we got a few weeks ago it sounds like it's going to be a great set. 

Edited by Tariq j

49 minutes ago, RODDY said:

Just saw the image, although blurry I think it looks absolutely incredible.

Right? It looks so impressive, even on this sub-potato quality image :laugh_hard:

Yes, the look of the box alone makes hearts beat faster. I'm just afraid the set will probably be no bigger than one and a half, or 2 star wars dioramas side by side. But the anticipation is huge

17 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Right? It looks so impressive, even on this sub-potato quality image :laugh_hard:

An amazing diorama, especially with the action features.  It really feels like an overgrown temple.  I'm still psyched for the plane chase and Indy's Dad for later scenes, but the rest of the waive are so simple in comparison.  Jurassic Park's Trex Breakout seems like a well-manicured garden vs. this set.

That image said it was for preorder, so I wonder if the same will be for Lego?  Admittedly, I don't know the differences from D2C, Shop@Home, etc., and distribution varies across the world.

1 hour ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It’s honestly mind blowing how much detail is crammed into this thing, it feels so lively and adventure packed the way an Indiana Jones set should feel. A bit cluttered and messy but that’s how I like it. 

1 hour ago, Mopasali said:

An amazing diorama, especially with the action features.  It really feels like an overgrown temple.  I'm still psyched for the plane chase and Indy's Dad for later scenes, but the rest of the waive are so simple in comparison.  Jurassic Park's Trex Breakout seems like a well-manicured garden vs. this set.

That image said it was for preorder, so I wonder if the same will be for Lego?  Admittedly, I don't know the differences from D2C, Shop@Home, etc., and distribution varies across the world.

This 100%. The Fighter Plane and the Temple of the Idol are the two best sets. The rest I’m not sold on besides minifigs like Sallah and Maharaja. 

1 hour ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

Yes, the look of the box alone makes hearts beat faster. I'm just afraid the set will probably be no bigger than one and a half, or 2 star wars dioramas side by side. But the anticipation is huge

I think it’s about 2 to 2 1/2 of dioramas, it’s a bit at an angle so it looks smaller but even then the thing is detailed to the gills and has quite the voluminous presence. 

Man, I'm torn.  It's tough to see anything really substantial from that picture other than the size of it, but it looks good from what we can see.  The reason I say torn is because I told myself i wasn't getting the Idol Temple set (I have the 2008 version already, and my plan had been to buy the Well of the Souls set for sure, and most likely the Temple of Doom).  I'm definitely getting the Well of the Souls set, since I missed the original and Sallah is one of my favorite characters, so I'm super happy he's finally coming, but now I'm unsure.  Since the ToD set is questionable, I'm a little tempted now to possibly buy the Raiders temple instead.  I guess I'll wait until the summer and see what happens with the Dial of Destiny sets and/or if we get the ToD at any point, because if it's truly just these three sets coming, I might just grab all three and call it good.  It seems...less likely that we're getting any more original Indy sets, so I'd been holding out hoping for maybe a truck chase remake or a Holy Grail temple set, but if it would just be these three, I wouldn't have to worry about saving money to get future Indy sets :laugh:

At this point I'm just assuming these three are going to be the only sets we get, and if we get any more, that's awesome.  Either way, I'm excited to see official photos of all of the sets.

Edited by Kit Figsto

I couldn’t have been more excited when the original sets came out 2008. I would’ve killed for Indy LEGO when I was a kid. I’m pretty much at the stage now where I’m gonna buy any sets they out this year even if only to encourage sales and hopefully increase the chance of getting more sets!

There is a clear picture of the box in IG. Looks like it has been taken in a store with the white metallic shelves. How can it be possible ?

8 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

It's just satire :laugh:

Thank God :-D

11 minutes ago, Khargeust said:

You have to look on #legoleaks and scroll down a bit.

Do you mean the pic with the black box and the poor resolution? This is from a shop page called „carousell“, as I posted yesterday, here on page 55.

I had to remove direct link based on guidelines, cause it counts as a leak.

Google pic search - Lego 77015 - filter last 24 hours.

Edited by DrHenryJonesJr

14 minutes ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

Do you mean the pic with the black box and the poor resolution? This is from a shop page called „carousell“, as I posted yesterday, here on page 55.

No it's a new one, taked as someone is in the shop with the box in hand. Very good quality picture.

1 minute ago, Khargeust said:

No it's a new one, taked as someone is in the shop with the box in hand. Very good quality picture.

Seen this moment, just wanted to edit my last post.

Pic is insane!

Very thanks!

You're welcome.

It looks very good.

Hope no stickers ! Do you think the mosaic symbols are brick build ?

7 minutes ago, Khargeust said:

Sensational! You can also see a part of the 77012 and 77013 above.
Only the 77014 is missing again.
I'm start thinking that the rumors are coming true.

41 minutes ago, DrHenryJonesJr said:

You can also see a part of the 77012 and 77013 above.

Is it a store ? 

Edited by Khargeust

Wow, 77015 looks amazing! :excited:

Too bad both Belloq and Jones Sr still have the dumb old pith helmets, but ultimately it’s ok. A bit nostalgic in a way :laugh:

There’s still a tiiiiiiiiiny slither of hope that 77014 is out of frame or that it’s an exclusive.

Or maybe it’s a Chamber of Secrets situation. The 2021 set got delayed for two months or so for retailers, but LEGO Stores and s@h still started to sell it on schedule :shrug_oh_well: 

Edit: Okay, just saw it. It's pretty good, easily the strongest set of the wave.

Edited by strangely

5 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

Wow, 77015 looks amazing! :excited:

Too bad both Belloq and Jones Sr still have the dumb old pith helmets, but ultimately it’s ok. A bit nostalgic in a way :laugh:

There’s still a tiiiiiiiiiny slither of hope that 77014 is out of frame or that it’s an exclusive.

Or maybe it’s a Chamber of Secrets situation. The 2021 set got delayed for two months or so for retailers, but LEGO Stores and s@h still started to sell it on schedule :shrug_oh_well: 

I am not able to spot the cobwebs / spiderwebs in Indy`s face, actually seems to be a double printed head peace