the Inventor

[MOC] Rindle Tower

An outpost and watchtower near the Black forest, keeping a look out over the forest border.

Many eagles live in the forest and keep the guards company, circling the tower, on the lookout for a prey.

51121152489_5793027b73_c.jpgRindle Tower by Ids, on Flickr

Some additional pictures:

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

The tower is modular:

7.jpg

Edited by the Inventor

Those windows look hazardous! :wink:  Nice looking tower, and I like the use of their color scheme in those couple of areas.  I think I'd have tried to do the railing at an angle at the top of the stairs (at the base of the tower exterior) to eliminate or reduce that 1-stud gap.  I like the foliage and the river, and that simple bridge is nice too.

Nice build.  I like the little bridge and the stream.  The color of the tower is good with the tan bits in there.  I also like the windows and the fact you can take the tower apart.  

Thanks for the positive comments.

I didn't want to make a grey castle tower, looked around and found the apartment of the garage corner had a nice color, the tower is build entirely of those bricks. I have to buy some more if I want to build a bigger tower/castle with this color scheme.

On 4/20/2021 at 12:33 PM, Sarophas said:

Really nice build, absolutely love the use of the "danger" tiles as window shudders! :pir-love:

Yeah, they really fit my own assembled army with black and yellow colors, a shame they are not available mirrored.

14 hours ago, natesroom said:

what torso is the yellow archers wearing?

Hi, this one: BrickLink - Minifig col361 : Lego Tournament Knight - Minigure Only Entry [Collectible Minifigures:Series 20 Minifigures] - BrickLink Reference Catalog

thanks. I forgot i had this guy. I actually just found it on BL and came back here to say i found it but you already posted it. Thanks!