Maxim I

[ESL Sistershipping] Choosing colors and preparing the Aquaman

Choosing Colors

Lord Damaximus was kinda enerved. It was already a quarter passed twelve and he was starting to get hungry. His appointment of 12 o'clock was not on time. Those bloody Terrelli designers. Lord Damaximus found them kinda odd. No respect for nobility, always high fashion clothed and speaking in a bizar dialect.

Suddenly he heard: "Mi excusi mylord Damaximus. Traffic was very very very bad. Mama Mia."

Lord Damaximus quickly replied: "I am glad Trador is still a bustling city, but let us not lose more time. I am starting to get hungry. Show me what you got Giancarlo".

"Si, si!". *claps his hands*

A few soldiers entered the room, wearing what looked like a small broadside section of a ship.

"Mylord. I have designed 3 options to replace the lost Purple Rain. The first option is the Purple Rain II. Same colorscheme. People would not know it was missing if they did not see the 'II' behind the name. The second option is more darker. The reddishbrown is now an extra layer of purple and the dark brown is now black. I call it the "Dark Purple Rain". More purple, more darkness."

Lord Damaximus like the second option. A full black vessel with purple touches. Sweet... It was then he saw the third option...

51109220616_ee0afb6004_c.jpg

"Aaah I see you have noticed my personal favourite. 'The Pink Rain'. The purple of the second option is pink in this configuration. It is to show possible enemies we have cahones enough to sail in a pink decorated vessel! Bellisimo!"

Not convinced by Giancarlo, Lord Damaximus shaked his head. "I will go for the 'Dark Purple Rain'. That colorscheme is already daring enough".

Slightly disappointed, Giancarlo continued. "Dark Purple Rain it will be. Now let's move on to the replacement of the lost Tuna King. We could go for 'Tuna King II', 'Salmon King' or when thinking out of the box: 'Aquaman'.

Lord Damaximus looked to the 3 figureheads Giancarlo proposed. "Why not, go for the 'Aquaman'. And now I will leave you, I am really really hungry.

---------------

Preparing voyages.

Some time later, many sailors were heading towards the Merchant Quays. Both 'Aquaman' and 'Dark Purple Rain' were ready to sail. Moms, daughters, sons and curious bypassers were wishing the sailors good luck.

51108964129_660fdecd46_c.jpg

-----------------

Original vessels:

Tuna King

51098909578_6bd90e802c_c.jpg

Purple Rain

24789219720_8a0b1e75e2_c.jpg

Looks great! The first scene choosing colors reminds me of when I had choose stone panel colors in our new shower just prior to COVID :pir-laugh: I really like the modified clip plates as decoration around the top of the wall

Really fun to see purple on the ship!

Another fun approach to an administrative build!

The interior build is very nice, and the dockside photography is very well done!

Great build and fun story! Yes, for pink decorated it takes a man with cahones.

I like Giancarlo! Maybe you could take Giancarlo with you on the voyages?

On 4/11/2021 at 6:18 PM, Professor Thaum said:

The choice of colours ! Excellent !

The idea is great !

On 4/11/2021 at 7:21 PM, evancelt said:

Looks great! The first scene choosing colors reminds me of when I had choose stone panel colors in our new shower just prior to COVID :pir-laugh: I really like the modified clip plates as decoration around the top of the wall

Really fun to see purple on the ship!

Haha it was indeed based on experiences with choosing stuff for the home :pir-laugh:

The purple on the ship was mainly because I was looking for a way to finally use some of those not common colors. It was also the time Prince passed away, so the combination of the two led to 'Purple Rain'.

On 4/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Another fun approach to an administrative build!

The interior build is very nice, and the dockside photography is very well done!

Thanks!

On 4/12/2021 at 11:59 AM, NOD said:

Great build and fun story! Yes, for pink decorated it takes a man with cahones.

I like Giancarlo! Maybe you could take Giancarlo with you on the voyages?

Maybe I should use Giancarlo more in future builds haha :D

On 4/12/2021 at 12:28 PM, Thomas Waagenaar said:

A fun story and a nice build to go with it!
I agree with Giancarlo tho, the pink would have been fabulous :P !  

Haha maybe one day in the future :pir-laugh: But I wanted to stay true to the original "Purple Rain" idea (see above)