Starwars4J

Hey there, I'm kinda new...

Oooh, castle line. Did anyone mention that at the event we were able to hold the Castle Advent set? It has a complete listing of the parts on the top of the box :wink: :wink:

*oh2* I am so at the next event!

So long as it's held in NZ... :tongue:

~Peace

Holodoc, great to see you! And thanks for your letting me use your laptop at the event, even when I used the village's computer it wouldn't let the site load, so it wasn't just your computer. I hope I didn't keep you up too late :look:

Sir Dillon! :grin: How's it going?

hollisbrick: Well uh I like STAR WARS :grin: Agents is looking sweet too, and Castle...everything :blush: I'm only back to talk to a few of my friends who I've been out of contact with for the past month or so. Thankfully I've found a new 'home' to roost in :wink:

and iamded, we got to hold all the new sets :sweet: Well except for the advent, that thing was still in the box. Probably a smart idea too, since that jester would've find his way to my pocket otherwise :look:

It´s great to´ve you back, master.... :cry_happy:

Mummy1932.jpg

Even if it looks like you already found yourself a new company. :angry:

Hmmm.... perhaps I should dress a little more sexier, too...? :look:

Edited by Asuka

Welcome back Starwars4J. :wink:

Hope to see more of your reviews in the future. Nice to see you around.

hollisbrick: Well uh I like STAR WARS :grin: Agents is looking sweet too, and Castle...everything :blush: I'm only back to talk to a few of my friends who I've been out of contact with for the past month or so. Thankfully I've found a new 'home' to roost in :wink:

I home other than EB :sceptic:

It´s great to´ve you back, master.... :cry_happy:

Mummy1932.jpg

Even if it looks like you already found yourself a new company. :angry:

Hmmm.... perhaps I should dress a little more sexier, too...? :look:

Oh Asuka, you're plenty sexy as is :wink: How I've missed your insightful posts and clever images!

Welcome back StarWars4J! I missed you! :cry_sad:

:cry_happy:

Welcome back Starwars4J. :wink:

Hope to see more of your reviews in the future. Nice to see you around.

Thanks! As I mentioned above I do have a couple of reviews online, just not in a place you can see yet :tongue: You can see the images though in my brickshelf

I home other than EB :sceptic:

Yes, but a home all are welcome to :sweet:

Welcome back! Thanks for posting here, even if you don't post much in the future.

Yes, but a home all are welcome to :sweet:

Where? Tabletown? Classic-Space? I've been trying to keep track of your SHIP project via your Brickshelf account and I'm really curious how it turns out. Any chance of me persuading you to post updates here?

Welcome back! Thanks for posting here, even if you don't post much in the future.

Where? Tabletown? Classic-Space? I've been trying to keep track of your SHIP project via your Brickshelf account and I'm really curious how it turns out. Any chance of me persuading you to post updates here?

For you of course :grin: Although I'm reconsidering the aesthetics of the dome with some more angular portions of it. I really like the dome though, so I'm trying to figure some way to keep it :look:

As for where, Vader, Yoda, TT, and I are starting up a new place for us to hang out for obvious reasons. For the last month or two I've been mainly hanging around classic-space, with some time at Tabletown as well of course (good eye! Was that you in the van parked across the street? :look: ), as well as classic-castle some, Kaminoan's Fine Clonier, and well it seems like every where :laugh:

It should be ready soon, though I'll be sure to keep you updated on the MOC. Although I have been busy with another MOC. How's your own Impartial going? IIRC you were thinking about updating it a bit? Are those artificial gravity banks installed yet? :tongue:

Edited by Starwars4J

As for where, Vader, Yoda, TT, and I are starting up a new place for us to hang out for obvious reasons.

Make sure and announce it here when it's ready please. Some EBers are really jonesing for some TIE Army. :classic:

Make sure and announce it here when it's ready please. Some EBers are really jonesing for some TIE Army. :classic:

Ah yes I saw that topic. I'll be sure to, thanks for the invitation!

Edited by Starwars4J

Missed this! :blush:

Welcome back SW4J, good to have you posting here again. Hope you get back onto that sweet ship of yours, I looked at your BS gallery recently but nothing new.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Missed this! :blush:

Welcome back SW4J, good to have you posting here again. Hope you get back onto that sweet ship of yours, I looked at your BS gallery recently but nothing new.

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Yeah, I've only uploaded like 1 new MOC, though I have 3-4 big ones that are a bit more than halfway done :tongue:

Welcome back here my friend!

Don�t take my title serious ;)

Really missed your posts (though we met IRL and been talking on msn :wink: ).

See you arround Justin!

-Ras-

Don't take the title seriously? So I can stay in your office? :look::grin:

I'm late (as usual). Good to see you back though!

God Bless,

Nathan

It should be ready soon, though I'll be sure to keep you updated on the MOC.

Thanks!

Although I have been busy with another MOC.

Yes, I made a comment on that at Tabletown. :wink:

How's your own Impartial going? IIRC you were thinking about updating it a bit? Are those artificial gravity banks installed yet? :tongue:

Aside from minor changes Impatial is on hold, but I have bought some parts for it though. I am working on a larger ship at the moment, but it's too early for photos. No artificial gravity on that one either! :laugh:

Norro! Deja vu!

Yes, I made a comment on that at Tabletown. :wink:

Egads, you're that Siegfried? I thought that was a different walrus with a blue bucket. I think I'm getting a complex now :cry_sad:

I am working on a larger ship at the moment, but it's too early for photos. No artificial gravity on that one either! :laugh:

Too early for pictures? There's no such thing! You didn't see that stop me from pics of my crap MOCs :laugh: As for the gravity ces't la vi, I hope they at least have magnet boots or a treadmill to keep their muscles from atrophy?

Oh no. The space smarty talk has started again. :laugh:

:tongue:

Egads, you're that Siegfried? I thought that was a different walrus with a blue bucket. I think I'm getting a complex now :cry_sad:

You're kidding? I thought it was a giveaway... I have signed up on Classic-Space with the same name but I haven't posted there yet. I plan to post there if/when I finish my next ship.

Too early for pictures? There's no such thing! You didn't see that stop me from pics of my crap MOCs :laugh:

OK, you asked for it!

DSC02639es.jpg

Most of this will be interior, with more built up all around. Yes, an exercise room is planned. :tongue:

You're kidding? I thought it was a giveaway... I have signed up on Classic-Space with the same name but I haven't posted there yet. I plan to post there if/when I finish my next ship.

Of course I'm kidding :hmpf: I believe you and bonaparte signed up at about the same time. I haven't been gone that long :tongue:

OK, you asked for it!

DSC02639es.jpg

Most of this will be interior, with more built up all around. Yes, an exercise room is planned. :tongue:

Looks nice! Technic frames are always fun to work with, they're necessary for truly monstrous SHIPs. They do tend to be difficult to work with interior wise, as far as being able to show it and fit it around a sturdy frame, so I'll be interested in seeing how you develop it! Very interesting shape you're working with, I look forward to the finished product!

Edited by Starwars4J

YES! MR. SNUGGLEPUFF RETURNS! :laugh::thumbup:

Welcome back, SW4J! And come on, come in, sit down, stay a while, have a chat, have a bite, read a book, have some dinner, hold on... I won't go too far with that... :sweet::tongue:

You are indeed welcome back and we are VERY happy to see you, myself particularly! :sweet:

Welcome back SW4J! You along with xwingyoda and Vader were one of the main reasons why I decided to stop being a lurker and join.

You all made this community seem friendly and welcoming with your quirky remarks and warm attitudes. So I'm very glad that at

least one out the three has returned. :cry_happy:

So, in short welcome back SW4J for whatever reason you chose to return! :sweet:

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

It feels weird to welcome somebody who was on EB long before I ever was. :tongue: In any case, (it's getting repetitive after four pages I think :classic: ) Welcome back!

Though I don't know you really well I was definitely surprised to see you banned and am glad you're back. The staff is the driving force behind EB. Also (even though I didn't post there) I was very interested in the outcome of your space ship project, the one with the dome.

Edited by Hairy Ruben

YES! MR. SNUGGLEPUFF RETURNS! :laugh::thumbup:

Welcome back, SW4J! And come on, come in, sit down, stay a while, have a chat, have a bite, read a book, have some dinner, hold on... I won't go too far with that... :sweet::tongue:

You are indeed welcome back and we are VERY happy to see you, myself particularly! :sweet:

:blush::grin: I guess I should be glad that you stopped? :look:

Welcome back SW4J! You along with xwingyoda and Vader were one of the main reasons why I decided to stop being a lurker and join.

You all made this community seem friendly and welcoming with your quirky remarks and warm attitudes. So I'm very glad that at

least one out the three has returned. :cry_happy:

So, in short welcome back SW4J for whatever reason you chose to return! :sweet:

-Tarfful

Ah wow, that's really cool. Thanks! Like I said I'm just here for once-in-a-blue-moon type of things but I'll make sure to look for your topics :classic:

It feels weird to welcome somebody who was on EB long before I ever was. :tongue: In any case, (it's getting repetitive after four pages I think :classic: ) Welcome back!

Though I don't know you really well I was definitely surprised to see you banned and am glad you're back. The staff is the driving force behind EB. Also (even though I didn't post there) I was very interested in the outcome of your space ship project, the one with the dome.

Well it's undergoing a slight redesign as I noticed a small conflict between sharper angles and the smooth dome, so I'm moving things around to try and keep everything :laugh: God be willing it will be done sometime during the summer

Welcome back you old nerf Herder! Good to have ye back. :classic::thumbup:

Staudie.

I'm only 22 :angry: But I do love nerfs :laugh: At least you didn't call me "scruffy looking"