MKJoshA

Wishlist: Future Star Wars Sets and Minifigures

On 5/29/2022 at 9:05 AM, Mandalorianknight said:

The T-6 is totally coming. It's the ship of the main character of the show, and that's the one thing lego's been consistent on with razor crests and the Slave One and the N-1. I loved that set as a kid. It'll definately have Ahsoka and Sabine, probably Hera and Chopper, maybe Zeb (though him not being talked about at celebration worries me. Zeb should be with his family). 

The issue with Zeb may be that he’d be incredibly creepy-looking in live-action. The Lasat character design does not translate well at all; there’s a reason they rejected it for Chewbacca. Jaro Tapal looks weird enough in Fallen Order, and that’s both still animated and also toned down from how Zeb was depicted. My guess is that he’ll appear, but they may try to keep him out of the spotlight as much as they can, since people may not like what they see there.

On 5/30/2022 at 1:16 PM, Kdapt-Preacher said:

The issue with Zeb may be that he’d be incredibly creepy-looking in live-action. The Lasat character design does not translate well at all; there’s a reason they rejected it for Chewbacca. Jaro Tapal looks weird enough in Fallen Order, and that’s both still animated and also toned down from how Zeb was depicted. My guess is that he’ll appear, but they may try to keep him out of the spotlight as much as they can, since people may not like what they see there.

I thought Jaro Tapal looked fine, but more importantly there are so many aliens in SW that they've made look good with that live-action money, I think they can handle it.

I think my next list is for rogue one, since I've got the other live action films down. I think next up it'll go: Mandalorian/tbobf wave (just since we've had so many mando sets recently and there's not much to do with tbobf), live action non-skywalker saga CMF, then the three major animated series (CW, BB, Rebels), an animation CMF, a wave and CMF for the games, and a wave and CMF for legends material such as 03 clone wars and visions. I figure I'll add a 4+ slot to my list too.

This list was hard, there are so many great Rogue one sets that could be made, but I didn't want to make it larger than my other wave list. Some sets that didn't make the cut but I totally wanted include a blue squadron X-wing, the citadel, a Zeta shuttle... agh there's just so much from this movie. It seemed to be so well received too, and all kids I know loved it. I wonder if lego's done research into it and found kids wouldn't buy it, or if they're just being out of touch.

RO wave:

Microfighters:

TIE Reaper ($9.99): Death trooper

Zeta shuttle ($9.99): Bodhi Rook

U-wing Vs AT-ACT ($19.99): AT-ACT driver and U-wing pilot. Small build consisting of a tan 4x4 curved plate with a little fern on it.

Battle Packs:

Scarif Defenders battle pack ($14.99): 3x shoretrooper, 1x shoretrooper squad leader. Build is a small portion of the landing pad with an orange crate.

Scarif Rebels battle pack ($14.99): 1x rebel trooper (gray hoth helmet), 1x rebel trooper (steel pot helmet), 2x rebel trooper (endor style helmet). Comes with a build of some Scarif beach terrain with a small radar dish.

Duel: Citadel Showdown ($19.99): The top of the citadel ("reset antenna alignment") with the radar dish and catwalk. Comes with Jyn Erso and Director Krennic.

System sets:

Scarif Ambush ($29.99): Build of a scarif switch with some palm trees, terrain, and a function for rebels to pop out of the foilage. Comes with Chirrut Imwe, a rebel trooper (steel pot hat) and a stormtrooper.

Turbolaser Turret ($39.99): Eadu turbolaser turret with Director Krennic, a death trooper, Jyn Erso (eadu), and Galen Erso.

Hovertank Ambush ($69.99): Larger hovertank build (that fits the full crew) with two small building facades and a cable with some banners between them. There's explode functions on both the facades and the front of the tank. Comes with 3x hovertank pilots (driver, commander, gunner), Jyn Erso (hooded), Cassian Andor, and Saw Guerrera.

TIE Reaper ($89.99): TIE reaper with 1x TIE pilot, 4x death trooper, 1x death trooper commander, Baze Malbus, and a rebel trooper (that helmet that looks vaguely like a tan fleet trooper helmet)

U-wing ($119.99): Larger U-wing with a correct cockpit containing room for both pilots as well as room for 8-10 troops inside. Comes with 2x U-wing pilot, Bistan, General Draven, 2x rebel trooper (steel pot helmet), 2x stormtrooper, and a Shoretrooper.

AT-ACT ($179.99): Large AT-ACT with the removable cargo unit. Comes with 2x AT-ACT pilot, Director Krennic, 2x shoretrooper, 1x shoretrooper captain, Bodhi Rook, Cassian Andor (brown jacket), and Pao.

Quotes:

Battle of Scarif ($59.99): "Rebellions are built on hope". Microscale Scarif with an AT-ACT, the citadel, TIE reaper, 2 U-wings (one shooting at the AT-ACT, one deploying troops), and 1 X-wing.

One with the force ($79.99): "I'm one with the force, and the force is with me". Chirrut's walk to the master switch (one of the most badass scenes in star wars) with dents in the ground and parts representing laser bolts and explosions around him. Comes with Chirrut, 1x shoretrooper, and 2x stormtrooper.

UCS/MBS: Agh, I love this movie so much, I'm gonna hit it with both.

UCS U-wing Starfighter ($399.99): U-wing starfighter with full interior. Comes with (all in their scarif outfits) Cassian Andor, Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Bodhi Rook, Baze Malbus, and Chirrut Imwe.

MBS Battle of Scarif ($349.99): Large Scarif Citadel with a landing pad and terrain around it. It's roughly circular in shape, centered around the citadel, and has a bit of water build around the edge. There's also a midi-scale U-wing that fits one pilot and 2 troopers. The Citadel interior includes the data room vault with the sort of climb to the top, and the hallways with sliding doors on the bottom. Comes with Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor (shirt, no jacket), Chirrut Imwe, Bodhi Rook, Baze Malbus, K-2SO, 5x rebel troopers (various helmets and clothing), 1x U-wing pilot, Director Krennic, 1x imperial officer, 2x imperial ground crew, 2x shoretrooper, 1x shoretrooper captain, 1x shoretrooper squad leader, 2x stormtrooper, and 2x death trooper.

Next up is Clone Wars. Usually I split it into two waves, but I'll try to stick to one this time.

EDIT: Been more than a week without anyone else posting? I'm gonna double it up again with two more:

Clone Wars:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

Anakin's Delta-7 ($9.99): Anakin Skywalker (seasons 1-2 with the navy blue and dark red)

Malevolence ($9.99): General Grievous

Ahsoka's ETA-2 starfighter vs Hyena Droid Bomber ($19.99): Ahsoka Tano (seasons 3-5), droid pilot

Battle Packs:

Kamino Clones ($14.99): 2x p1 shiny, 1x ARF trooper, 1x ARC trooper ("Hammer"). Build is a small bit of kamino terrain with 2 brick-built aqua droids.

Separatist forces ($14.99): 4x b1 battle droid, 2x commando droid (gray and bronze). Comes with a STAP, droidika, and commando droid speeder.

Duel on christophsis ($19.99): Christophsis skyscraper interior (elevated somewhat) with explode features and a feature to blow out a window as if you're force pushing someone out. Comes with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Ventress.

Umbaran attack ($39.99): Umbaran sarlacc, terrain, brick-built banshee, and an accurately sized AT-RT. Comes with ARC Fives, Jesse, Hardcase, and Tup, as well as two umbarans. Sort of a 501st troopers type set.

Ahsoka's starfighter and vulture droid ($49.99): Ahsoka's ETA-2 starfighter and a vulture droid (gray and blue). comes with Ahsoka Tano (Seasons 3-5), Ahsoka's astromech, Anakin Skywalker (seasons 3-5), 2x buzz droid, Count Dooku, and 1x commando droid captain.

Republic defense ($59.99): AV-7 cannon and a size-accurate BARC speeder with Captain Rex, commander cody, 1x p1 gunner, padme (vest), 1x droidika, and 2x b1 battle droid.

AAT ($109.99): AAT (blue and dark gray) with rack to fit B2 battle droids. Comes with 2x droid pilot, Tech, Republic Crosshair, and 16 B2 battle droids.

Separatist cruiser ($129.99): banking clan battleship with interior bridge, and microscale hanger (with 2x mini vulture droids and a mini separatist shuttle). Comes with General Grievous, Count Dooku, 2x firefighter battle droid, 2x b-1 battle droid, 2x b2 battle droid, Padme (season 1), and Yoda.

Venator class attack cruiser ($159.99): Large Venator with interior bridge, briefing room, armory, and a mini-scale hanger in the middle. Comes with mini-scale mandalorian cruiser and republic nu-shuttle, as well as minifigures of (all season 7): Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ahsoka Tano, Bo-Katan, Commander Rex, 2x 332nd trooper, 2x clone officer, and Admiral Yularan.

Qoutes: 
Ahsoka leaves ($49.99): "I understand, more than you realize. I understand wanting to walk away". Jedi temple entrance with Anakin and Ahsoka.

Victory and Death ($89.99): "The republic couldn't have asked for better soldiers...nor I a better friend" Snowy terrain and parts of the crashed venator. Can be swapped to either have the clone helmets on pikes with Ahsoka and Red, or the single helmet buried in the snow with Vader and a Snowtrooper.

UCS: UCS clone helmet ($249.99): A full-sized P2 clone trooper helmet. Comes with a p2 clone trooper (arm and side leg printing).

Bad Batch:

Spoiler

Y-wing ($9.99): Postwar Rex

Nu-class shuttle ($9.99): Coruscant guard clone trooper

Havoc Maruader vs V-wing ($19.99): Tech and a Prototrooper.

Battle Packs: 

Secret troopers ($14.99): 2x prototrooper, 2x clone commando. Build is a bit of that base with a turret.

Kamino troopers ($14.99): 2x kamino armored clone (gray markings), 2x clone trooper (red clothes, no armor). Build is a lunch table with a function to launch the food.

Duel: Shootout on Bracca ($19.99): bracca landing pad with Hunter and Bane, as well as a brick-built todo. Function to explode the plate below either combatant to make it look like they've been shot.

V-wing starfighter ($29.99): V-wing with prototrooper, Wrecker, and a clone commando. 

Speeder chase ($39.99): Hunter's speeder, the landspeeder Omega falls on, and a small build for the tower and market stall. Comes with Hunter (plainclothes), the guy hunter steals the speeder from, Omega, and Fennec Shand.

Kaller Ambust ($49.99): Tan AAT (larger than 2020 version) and some Kaller terrain. Comes with Republic crosshair, Wrecker, Kanan, 1x b1 tank driver, and 2x b1 battle droid.

Kamino escape ($59.99): Build for the Kamino lab with the Batch's bacta tanks and a function to fire them upwards, as well as a small hallway. Comes with Omega, AZ-3, an Elite Corps trooper, prototrooper, Echo, and Tech.

Imperial dropship ($79.99): The imperial dropship as seen in this and rebels. Comes with 2x prototrooper, an ARF with hounds, Scorch, Hunter, and Gregor.

Nu-class shuttle ($129.99): Nu shuttle (the boxy one) with 1x imperial pilot, 2x coruscant guard trooper, the squad of 4x prototroopers, and imperial crosshair.

Qoutes:

Kamino confrontation ($69.99): "You weren't loyal to me" Kamino training room with Crosshair, Hunter, 2 elite squad troopers, and Tech. 

Cid's bar ($59.99): "I'm talking a mutually beneficial arrangement. You make money, I make money, and I watch your back." Cid's bar with the holotable games and seating. Comes with Cid, the two patrons that are always there, Omega, Rex, and Hunter. 

UCS: UCS Havoc Marauder ($399.99): Havoc Marauder with full interior, including the bunks, consoles, cockpit, gunner seat/omega's room, etc. Comes with the full batch with arm printing: Hunter, Wrecker, Tech, Echo, Omega, and crosshair (no helmet, as he appears in the finale).

Next up I'll probably do another double up with both Rebels and the animation CMF. After that'll be Mando and Tbobf, then Kenobi and the live-action CMF, then a videogame wave and cmf. I'm gonna try and get them all out within a week and a half or so because I want to get another wishlist moc wave made before I leave for college in mid-august. So, if you've got any set ideas of your own you want to see made, let me know!

Edited by Mandalorianknight

T-47 Airspeeder £49.99: Fourth Sister, Purge Trooper, Sully, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Other than that, not much else out there for new sets. 

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

T-47 Airspeeder £49.99: Fourth Sister, Purge Trooper, Sully, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Other than that, not much else out there for new sets. 

I could see that. Be a nice way to have a T-47 on the market without it being a straight Snowspeeder remake. Though I'd hope Leia would be included.

Rebels Wave:

Spoiler

Phantom 2 microfighter ($9.99): Sabine Wren (season 3)

TIE-Defender microfighter ($9.99): TIE pilot

The Ghost vs the Chimera microfighters ($19.99): Hera Syndulla and Thrawn.

Battle Packs:

Jet troopers ($14.99): 2x imperial stormtrooper, 2x jet trooper. Build is an imperial crate and small turret.

Pheonix squadron rebels ($14.99): 2x rebel trooper (orange uniform), 1x rebel trooper (blue uniform), 1x Pheonix A-wing pilot. Build is a Thumper and speeder bike.

Duel: Old Wounds ($19.99): Build of Kenobi's camp. Comes with Maul and Old Ben.

Pheonix Squadron A-wing ($34.99): Blue and gray A-wing with a buildible Atollon spider. Comes with 2x A-wing pilot (blue suit and red suit), Zeb (season 3), and AZ-5.

Phantom 2 ($39.99): Phantom 2 with Kanan (season 3), Hera, Chopper, and Governor Pryce.

Mandalorian walker assault ($69.99): The imperial walker with the anti-mandalorian weapon. Comes with Ezra Bridger (Season 4), Sabine Wren (season 4), Saxon, 2x mandalorian supercommando, and Ursa Wren.

TIE Defender ($79.99): TIE Defender with Thrawn, Rukh, 2x TIE pilot, 2x death trooper, Zeb, and Rex.

Malachor temple ($129.99): Malachor temple. One side of the pyramid with 3 floors. Catacombs on first floor, the door room/leap of faith room on the second, and the superlaser crystal on the third. Comes with Kanan (temple guard helmet), Ezra, Ahsoka, Maul, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother, and Lord Vader.

The Ghost ($179.99): Updated, larger Ghost ship with interior cockpit and gunnery station, Kanan's room, and Sabine's room. Also includes the Phantom 1. Comes with Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra (all season 1) along with Kallus (season 1), 2x stormtroopers, and the Grand Inquisitor.

Quote sets:

Battle over Mustafar ($39.99): "There are some things far more frightening than death." Star destroyer catwalk and hyperdrive control console. Comes with Ezra, Kanan, and the Grand Inquisitor, with a bar so the GI can hang from the ledge.

Lothal at Peace ($59.99): "I couldn't have wished for a better family. I can't wait to come home." the room at the top of the old comms tower with the Rebels mural. Comes with Ahsoka the White and Sabine (post-season 4).

UCS/MBS: UCS Ghost ($449.99): Massive UCS Ghost with interior 4-person cockpit, gunnery stations, kitchen, Zeb/Ezra's room, Sabine's room, Kanan's room, and the cargo bay/training center. Also includes the Phantom 2 with cockpit and rear hold. Comes with Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra (all season 4) along with Kallus (redeemed).

7 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I could see that. Be a nice way to have a T-47 on the market without it being a straight Snowspeeder remake. Though I'd hope Leia would be included.

Rebels Wave:

Hide contents

Phantom 2 microfighter ($9.99): Sabine Wren (season 3)

TIE-Defender microfighter ($9.99): TIE pilot

The Ghost vs the Chimera microfighters ($19.99): Hera Syndulla and Thrawn.

Battle Packs:

Jet troopers ($14.99): 2x imperial stormtrooper, 2x jet trooper. Build is an imperial crate and small turret.

Pheonix squadron rebels ($14.99): 2x rebel trooper (orange uniform), 1x rebel trooper (blue uniform), 1x Pheonix A-wing pilot. Build is a Thumper and speeder bike.

Duel: Old Wounds ($19.99): Build of Kenobi's camp. Comes with Maul and Old Ben.

Pheonix Squadron A-wing ($34.99): Blue and gray A-wing with a buildible Atollon spider. Comes with 2x A-wing pilot (blue suit and red suit), Zeb (season 3), and AZ-5.

Phantom 2 ($39.99): Phantom 2 with Kanan (season 3), Hera, Chopper, and Governor Pryce.

Mandalorian walker assault ($69.99): The imperial walker with the anti-mandalorian weapon. Comes with Ezra Bridger (Season 4), Sabine Wren (season 4), Saxon, 2x mandalorian supercommando, and Ursa Wren.

TIE Defender ($79.99): TIE Defender with Thrawn, Rukh, 2x TIE pilot, 2x death trooper, Zeb, and Rex.

Malachor temple ($129.99): Malachor temple. One side of the pyramid with 3 floors. Catacombs on first floor, the door room/leap of faith room on the second, and the superlaser crystal on the third. Comes with Kanan (temple guard helmet), Ezra, Ahsoka, Maul, Seventh Sister, Fifth Brother, Eighth Brother, and Lord Vader.

The Ghost ($179.99): Updated, larger Ghost ship with interior cockpit and gunnery station, Kanan's room, and Sabine's room. Also includes the Phantom 1. Comes with Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra (all season 1) along with Kallus (season 1), 2x stormtroopers, and the Grand Inquisitor.

Quote sets:

Battle over Mustafar ($39.99): "There are some things far more frightening than death." Star destroyer catwalk and hyperdrive control console. Comes with Ezra, Kanan, and the Grand Inquisitor, with a bar so the GI can hang from the ledge.

Lothal at Peace ($59.99): "I couldn't have wished for a better family. I can't wait to come home." the room at the top of the old comms tower with the Rebels mural. Comes with Ahsoka the White and Sabine (post-season 4).

UCS/MBS: UCS Ghost ($449.99): Massive UCS Ghost with interior 4-person cockpit, gunnery stations, kitchen, Zeb/Ezra's room, Sabine's room, Kanan's room, and the cargo bay/training center. Also includes the Phantom 2 with cockpit and rear hold. Comes with Kanan, Hera, Chopper, Zeb, Sabine, and Ezra (all season 4) along with Kallus (redeemed).

That’d be an absolute dream wave for me. I hope that we at least get a new Ghost with the Season 3/4 character designs over the next few years.

I do have one other Kenobi related set idea to add to that T-47 one.

Tala’s Imperial Shuttle ($50): The new shuttle variant they take to Fortress Inquisitorious. Comes with casual Tala (New!), Obi-Wan in his Chapter Four outfit (New!), young Leia (New!) with Lola (could just be printed on BB-8 dome piece) and a Stormtrooper.

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

I do have one other Kenobi related set idea to add to that T-47 one.

Tala’s Imperial Shuttle ($50): The new shuttle variant they take to Fortress Inquisitorious. Comes with casual Tala (New!), Obi-Wan in his Chapter Four outfit (New!), young Leia (New!) with Lola (could just be printed on BB-8 dome piece) and a Stormtrooper.

Yes, nice idea. 

Do you think we will get new dioramas from the rest of the saga apart from the three that has been released? It would be amazing to have a collection of dioramas from the entirely saga...

4 hours ago, Bricktuvius said:

Do you think we will get new dioramas from the rest of the saga apart from the three that has been released? It would be amazing to have a collection of dioramas from the entirely saga...

I don’t see why they wouldn’t, unless those diorama sets we’ve already gotten sold extremely poorly (which I don’t think has been the case). Ideally, any future ones would be a bit more reasonably priced though…

I have some more Kenobi set ideas based off of today’s episode. (Which was amazing by the way.)

Jedi Temple Sparring Session ($20): Small recreation of the room where Anakin and Obi-Wan spar during the flashback sequence. The room is circular with plants around the windows and details on the floor that could be accomplished with some stickered tiles. You can spin the figures around like some of the other duel sets. Comes with updated versions of Episode 2-era Obi-Wan and Anakin (with new rattail hairpiece), which is the main reason I’d like to see this set become reality.

Imperial Trooper Transport ($90): This ship has appeared in Mando and Kenobi, and appears in the Andor trailer, so I think this is definitely a set that’s going to be made sooner or later. This would be comparable to the 2015 First Order Troop Transporter. Figures would include Jedi Obi-Wan (New!), non-disguised Tala Durith (New!), a Purge Trooper (New!) and two Stormtroopers.

13 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I have some more Kenobi set ideas based off of today’s episode. (Which was amazing by the way.)

Hide contents

Jedi Temple Sparring Session ($20): Small recreation of the room where Anakin and Obi-Wan spar during the flashback sequence. The room is circular with plants around the windows and details on the floor that could be accomplished with some stickered tiles. You can spin the figures around like some of the other duel sets. Comes with updated versions of Episode 2-era Obi-Wan and Anakin (with new rattail hairpiece), which is the main reason I’d like to see this set become reality.

Imperial Trooper Transport ($90): This ship has appeared in Mando and Kenobi, and appears in the Andor trailer, so I think this is definitely a set that’s going to be made sooner or later. This would be comparable to the 2015 First Order Troop Transporter. Figures would include Jedi Obi-Wan (New!), non-disguised Tala Durith (New!), a Purge Trooper (New!) and two Stormtroopers.

Kenobi is killing me, man. The plot holes that are showing up, as well as the VERY BIG ONE that they hint at towards the end, it's like they just don't care about the original films. I just feel so... drained. And it's impacting the sets for me, as I LOVE the scythe set, but I just like the show enough to justify spending $100 on it. But, yeah, these sets would be nice to have. The $20 one was one of the bright spots of this episode, and I'd love to have it as a set.

Animation CMF series (CW, BB, Rebels):

Spoiler

1. Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars, navy and maroon robes with gunmetal armor (arm printing)): Comes with lightsaber

2. Obi-Wan Kenobi (Clone Wars, mandalorian outfit): swappable helmet/hair and blaster, lightsaber.

3. Count Dooku (pajamas): lightsaber, lightning element.

4. Commander Thorn (arm printing): brick-built rotary cannon

5. Hondo Ohnaka (new helmet mold): 1x2 tile with credit sticks printed on, molded monkey lizard.

6. Kanan Jarrus (his bad@ss look from "Jedi Night". Double sided head with white eyes on one side and blue on the other.):  lightsaber, knife.

7. Ezra Bridger (imperial cadet.): Blaster, swappable helmet/hair. Oh, and he and Kanan switch skin tones from what their original figures had. 

8. Grand Admiral Thrawn (field gear): Blaster pistol, 1x2x5 brick with the pheonix logo representing the slab of rock he's got in his office.

9. Eighth Brother (new helmet mold): lightsaber.

10. AZ-5 and Chopper: no accessories. 

11. Hunter (plainclothes): blaster, helmet.

12. Crosshair (republic armor): blaster rifle.

13. Admiral Rampart: blaster pistol, hologram.

14. Howzer: swappable helmet/head, blaster.

15. Cid: New trandoshan head mold. 1x2 tile with credits, staff.

16. Chase Figure: Ahsoka the white: new hood piece, staff.

Mandoverse wave:

Spoiler

Microfighters:

TIE outlander ($9.99): Moff Gideon

Mando's N-1 Starfighter ($9.99): The Mandalorian (TBOBF)

Blurrg vs ITT ($19.99): Kuill and a Death Trooper

Battle Packs:

Imperial Specialists battle pack ($14.99): Dark Trooper pod and speeder bike. Comes with 1x scout trooper, 1x mortar stormtrooper, 1x incinerator stormtrooper, and 1x dark trooper.

Tatooine scoundrels battle pack ($14.99): 1x gammorrean, 1x aqulish, Skad, and 1x trandoshan. Build is one of those megablockin vespas and a small market stall.

Duel: Darksaber showdown ($19.99): Arquitens hallway with explode functions and turntables. Comes with Moff Gideon and The Mandalorian. 

Other sets: 

Mudhorn takedown ($9.99): buildible Mudhorn and pram. Comes with The Mandalorian (muddy) and The Child

Rooftop ambush ($29.99): small tatooine building with the rooftop setup of TBOBF. Comes with Boba Fett, Fennec Shand, and 2x assassin.

Arvala Shooutout ($49.99): building facade with room to place guys on rooftops, a small interior with room for the child's pram, and the big hovering gun. Comes with Mando (episode 1), IG-11, The Child, and 2x cartel guys. 

Mos Espa showdown ($79.99): Brick-built rancor, Scorponek droid, and a small facade that can be smashed through, as well as a vespa. Comes with Boba Fett, The Mandalorian, Drash, Black Krssantan, Cad Bane, and 2x Pykes.

Moff Gideon arrives ($99.99): TIE Outlander (In 2018 TIE style) as well as a build for the shot-out cantina and an E-web. Comes with The Mandalorian, Cara Dune, Greef Carga, Moff Gideon, 1x TIE pilot, 1x stormtrooper, and 1x death trooper.

Slave One ($159.99): largest Non-UCS slave one model yet. Has an interior cockpit and cargo bay/lower level. Comes with The Mandalorian, Boba Fett, Cara Dune, Fennec Shand, Mayfield (tank driver disguise), and 2x shoretroopers

UCS/MBS: UCS The Mandalorian's N-1 Starfighter ($199.99): Mando's N-1 with The Mandalorian and The Child.

Ok so finishing this up will be a mandoverse CMF and Legends set wave, then a SW gaming CMF and set wave. I do want to get a second wishlist MOC wave out by the end of the summer, so, again, 

If you've got set ideas you'd want to see done as MOCS, let me know! 

On 6/15/2022 at 5:59 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

I LOVE the scythe set, but I just like the show enough to justify spending $100 on it. 

I'm reasonably confident that the minifigs, alone, will be worth more than that in a couple of years.

This looks like a cool thread, may as well drop some of my most wanted star wars sets.

Ahem

- trade federation battleship

- trade federation landing ship

- Updated Zam Wessel speeders

- A kaminoan building

- Updated Jango Fett Slave 1

- Geonosis Arena

- CIS Core shop

- The Invisible hand

- Octuptarra Tri-droid

- Updated Tie-bomber

- Nebulon B-Frigate

- Droid Torture chamber

- Star Killer base

- First order dreadnought

- The Supremacy

- The Raddus

- Treadable

- Tie Whisper

- UA-TT

That should be everything from the movies, if I included anything from clone wars we would be here all day

On 6/18/2022 at 9:42 PM, Chedder_chandlure said:

This looks like a cool thread, may as well drop some of my most wanted star wars sets.

- Updated Tie-bomber

Those are all pretty solid suggestions, my favorite is the updated TIE bomber (and hopefully an interceptor too).

On 6/18/2022 at 5:52 PM, carpandean said:

I'm reasonably confident that the minifigs, alone, will be worth more than that in a couple of years.

Yeah, maybe, but money's tight right now. If I'm buying a $100 set, it's got to be something I REALLY want, not just something that'll be worth more in a couple years.

Mandoverse CMF:

Spoiler

1. The Mandalorian (mud covered): knife, blaster rifle.

2. Kuill: grogu (using the wrapped baby mold), wrench

3. Incinerator stormtrooper: flamethrower

4. The Client: 1x2 beskar ingot, tracking fob.

5. Migs Mayfield: 2 blasters, blaster pistol.

6. Cara Dune (dual molded arms, arm printing, new hair mold): blaster rifle

7. Frog Lady (new head mold): frog egg container

8. Din Djarren (tank driver disguise): swappable helmet/hair, face scanner.

9. Dr Pershing: handcuffs, 2x2 tile with vital signs/readouts.

10.  HK assasin droid (new head mold): blaster.

11. Boba Fett (tusken outfit): gaffi stick.

12. Cad Bane: spare head with toothpick in mouth, blaster pistols

13. Pyke soldier: blaster, 2x2 crate with "spice" 1x1s inside

14. Black Krssantan (new wookie mold): crossbow.

15. Cobb Vanth: blaster pistol.

16. (Chase figure) Trapper wolf: blaster rifle,  cowboy hat.

Could not think of an entire legends wave, here are 7 sets, literally all but 2 from the Thrawn Trilogy.

Spacetrooper pod: ($9.99): Mole Miner pod with a Spacetrooper and Lando Calrissian.

Chariot Tank Assault ($59.99): Chariot Tank and small bridge+building facade with collapse feature for the bridge. Comes with Han Solo, Aves, C-3PO, 1x imperial officer, 2x stormtrooper.

Next set has spoilers for the 90s thrawn trilogy, which is really good and has great twists so I don't want to spoil it:

Spoiler

Final Battle on Wayland ($69.99): Wayland throne room with throne, balconies and catwalks, and a sliding door at the entrance. There is a small bit of cave roof over the doorway and throne that can be knocked down. Comes with Luke Skywalker, Mara Jade, Luuke Skywalker, Joruus C'baoth, Leia Organa, and Talon Karrde. 

Skipray Blastboat ($79.99): 2-seater Skipray Blastboat with Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master), R2-D2, Mara Jade (Smuggler), 2x stormtrooper (Ysmlari packs)

Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($139.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

UCS: UCS Ebon Hawk ($349.99): UCS Ebon Hawk with Bastila Shan (light side), Carth Onasi, Zaalbar, Mission Vao, Darth Malek, Bastila Shan (dark side), 2x sith trooper, Revan (starting outfit), Revan (white jedi knight robes), and Darth Revan.

Heir to the Empire ($59.99): "When you understand a species' art, you understand that species"... or "Why, the only puzzle worth solving of course; the complete and utter destruction of the rebellion". or "But it was so artistically done...." Thrawn has so many great quotes, maybe they could include multiple quote tiles. Grand Admiral Thrawn's office with the ysmlari tubes. Comes with Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Pelleaon, and 2x stormtrooper.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it’s time to start thinking about 2023 predictions…

In all honesty, I have not got a clue. Andor, Bad Batch s2, Kenobi could all see sets. Mando s3, and Ahsoka I think will be summer wave. 

There is a tendency to focus on OT in this now, small wave. It’s gone ANH, ESB, so naturally I’m inclined to think it could be ROTJ. Maybe, we will see a B-Wing and Tie Interceptor with an Endor Forces Battle Pack. Who knows. 

I’ll post some ideas in due course, but very excited to see what other people think! You know me, I love set ideas from others.

Edited by ArrowBricks

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Ladies and gentlemen, I think it’s time to start thinking about 2023 predictions…

In all honesty, I have not got a clue. Andor, Bad Batch s2, Kenobi could all see sets. Mando s3, and Ahsoka I think will be summer wave. 

There is a tendency to focus on OT in this now, small wave. It’s gone ANH, ESB, so naturally I’m inclined to think it could be ROTJ. Maybe, we will see a B-Wing and Tie Interceptor with an Endor Forces Battle Pack. Who knows. 

I’ll post some ideas in due course, but very excited to see what other people think! You know me, I love set ideas from others.

Some Endor stuff would be nice. Someone pointed out in the discussion thread the other day that there has basically been nothing based on Endor in the last ten years (aside from that Action Battle set), so perhaps that will change next year. If we have to have an entire wave just dedicated to the OT, I would like for them to cover stuff we haven't seen in a while (or ever).

4 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

I’ve got a few predictions already that I’ll list out:

-At least one other Jedi: Fallen Order set to tie in with the release of Jedi: Survivor next year. The Mantis seems like the likely choice and is also something really high on my wishlist. At the very least, we’ll get a Cal Kestis minifigure in a set.

-More Kenobi sets. I think the show did pretty well and had a lot of hype behind it, and I think this has been reflected by the fact that Lego is releasing not just one Kenobi set next wave but two. (Technically three if you count the Brickheadz.) I could easily see us getting a Lola set, similar to BD-1 or D-O, and maybe two to three other sets. Unlike a lot of the other Disney+ series, there’s still a lot of vehicles and ships that they could translate into Lego form. For minifigures, we’d ideally get Obi-Wan’s other two outfits, young Leia, Tala without her disguise, Roken, Haja, a Phase 2 Purge Trooper and maybe also the Fourth Sister despite her limited screen time.

-Ahsoka’s T-6 Jedi Shuttle during the summer wave. The Ahsoka series is picking up after that Rebels epilogue and a model of this particular ship was shown off at The Mandalorian Experience at Celebration. This seems like a very likely candidate for a $60ish set to tie in with the show before getting more “spoilery” sets in 2024 possibly. New Ahsoka and Sabine Wren figures seem very likely, and there’s a good chance for Huyang or new versions of Hera and Chopper based off of that leaked Celebration footage.

-More battle packs/accessory sets. I think the Snowtrooper battle pack and the Hoth Rebel and Clone Trooper accessory sets sold pretty well, so I would think that Lego will want to capitalize on people’s desire for army building. Ideally, we’ll get more than just one battle pack for the entire year and if we get more of the accessory sets, Lego will actually make them widely available.

1 hour ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

Am I right in saying it’s now ten years since an ARC-170 was last available on shelves? 

You would be right, I’d like to see a new version as well. I’m just not sure if I can see Lego fitting it in to a future wave with so many new projects coming out.

Edited by The Stud

2 hours ago, Ravenclaw62442 said:

Am I right in saying it’s now ten years since an ARC-170 was last available on shelves? 

twelve, I think. A new one would be great, but I worry that with the AT-TE being one of the largest sets this wave and high demand for a gunship, we won't see an ARC anytime soon since it'd be another large republic set, and like @The Stud says with all the new content coming out I'm worried we won't see it.

52 minutes ago, The Stud said:

I’ve got a few predictions already that I’ll list out:

-At least one other Jedi: Fallen Order set to tie in with the release of Jedi: Survivor next year. The Mantis seems like the likely choice and is also something really high on my wishlist. At the very least, we’ll get a Cal Kestis minifigure in a set.

-More Kenobi sets. I think the show did pretty well and had a lot of hype behind it, and I think this has been reflected by the fact that Lego is releasing not just one Kenobi set next wave but two. (Technically three if you count the Brickheadz.)

Totally agree about the Jedi series needing and likely getting a set next year.

But for Kenobi, I don't know. It seems pretty polarizing (some like it, some don't, and we know how that turned out with getting TLJ sets after the initial waves), on a viewership level it apparently was only 20% above TBOBF's finale, and regardless, we know about the obi-wan sets long before the show came out, so that means nothing in regards to how well it did.

Also, just a reminder:

I want to get started on a new wishlist wave soon.

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

twelve, I think. A new one would be great, but I worry that with the AT-TE being one of the largest sets this wave and high demand for a gunship, we won't see an ARC anytime soon since it'd be another large republic set, and like @The Stud says with all the new content coming out I'm worried we won't see it.

Totally agree about the Jedi series needing and likely getting a set next year.

But for Kenobi, I don't know. It seems pretty polarizing (some like it, some don't, and we know how that turned out with getting TLJ sets after the initial waves), on a viewership level it apparently was only 20% above TBOBF's finale, and regardless, we know about the obi-wan sets long before the show came out, so that means nothing in regards to how well it did.

It was 20% above the BoBF finale which was in turn also above the viewership for the Mando Season 2 finale. That sounds good to me.

28 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I think it was divisive in the same sense that just about every new Star Wars release has been divisive to a degree where the discourse is mostly among the hardcore fans. Almost all of the casual fans I’ve talked to really enjoyed the series and it reportedly did pretty well viewings-wise. I’d say it was well received enough to warrant a handful of other sets. Also, it seems very unlikely that Rogue Squadron or Taika Waititi’s Star Wars film will be releasing next year, which gives Lego some extra freedom instead of having to do a wave solely dedicated to a new movie release.

I know that we knew about the Kenobi sets beforehand but I meant that Lego probably knew the anticipation for the series ahead of time and that’s why they went forth with immediately releasing two sets based on the show instead of initially only releasing one like most of the other recent series. Then again, Resistance was initially given two sets instead of one so I’m probably wrong there lmao.

I do hope for a new B-Wing if they decide to go ROTJ, but I also hope they return to more traditional BPs (yes, even with the inflated price) than making more of the Lego exclusive and perennially-out-of-stock-where-I-live blister/accessory packs.

56 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Also, just a reminder:

I want to get started on a new wishlist wave soon.

I'll throw you a curveball: a V-19 Torrent but for the price-range of max 50$, similar to the last X-wing and Slave I.

1 hour ago, Per_SW said:

I'll throw you a curveball: a V-19 Torrent but for the price-range of max 50$, similar to the last X-wing and Slave I.

You're on! That'll be a fun challenge, and it's been forever since the last Torrent fighter.

1 hour ago, The Stud said:

I think it was divisive in the same sense that just about every new Star Wars release has been divisive to a degree where the discourse is mostly among the hardcore fans. Almost all of the casual fans I’ve talked to really enjoyed the series and it reportedly did pretty well viewings-wise. I’d say it was well received enough to warrant a handful of other sets. Also, it seems very unlikely that Rogue Squadron or Taika Waititi’s Star Wars film will be releasing next year, which gives Lego some extra freedom instead of having to do a wave solely dedicated to a new movie release.

I know that we knew about the Kenobi sets beforehand but I meant that Lego probably knew the anticipation for the series ahead of time and that’s why they went forth with immediately releasing two sets based on the show instead of initially only releasing one like most of the other recent series. Then again, Resistance was initially given two sets instead of one so I’m probably wrong there lmao.

I dunno. My experience has been that online it's overwhelmingly positive, but everyone I know in real life that's seen it has either disliked it/been ambivalent, or said that they didn't watch it because it wasn't about mando. With Boba Fett, the people I talked to IRL that weren't hardcore fans thought it was fine, and of course everyone loved mando. And while there won't be any movies next year, there's gonna be what, 3-4 live action shows, and a couple animated ones? It might be tougher to fit in kenobi than if it was a movie year.

You've changed my mind on them releasing two sets before, though. I think probably they banked on Kenobi and Vader being recognizable enough to make multiple sets with it, so in a way you're probably right that they anticipated the series being hyped up.

7 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

Alright, here's mine. Going off the last couple winter waves, and the fact that along with your endor prediction, we get a couple sets tying into a previous wave or UCS set:  In spoiler for space:

Spoiler

Mandalorian's N-1 starfighter microfighter ($9.99): The Mandalorian

Ewok Glider vs AT-ST microfighter ($19.99): Wicket and AT-ST pilot.

Endor Rebel commandos accessory pack ($14.99): 2x endor rebel commandos and paploo. Build is a small tree trap and a speeder bike.

212th troopers accessory pack ($14.99): 2x 212th troopers and commander cody (might be a little wishlisty, but also definately something I could see them doing) with a crab droid.

Speeder bike chase ($29.99): 2 speeder bikes and a tree build. Comes with a scout trooper, Endor Leia, and Endor Luke.

A-wing starfighter ($39.99): Mon Mothma, an A-wing pilot, and Han Solo.

Tie Interceptor ($69.99): Emperor Palpatine, TIE pilot, an imperial officer, and a Scout Trooper.

Mandalorian season 3 tie-in ($??.99): Mandalorian, Baby Yoda, probably Bo-Katan.

Bad Batch season 2 tie-in (??.99): Probably the S2 hunter and omega.

Ok, here's the sort of template for the wishlist, with two spots already filled:

Microfighter (2)

Microfighter dual pack (1)

$15-range battle pack (2)

$20-range duel set (1)

$25-40 range system set (1)

Per SW's V-19 Torrent ($49.99): Clone pilot (p1), clone trooper (p1), captain rex (p1), anakin skywalker (clone wars, navy and maroon robes), 2x b1 battle droid.

$70-100 range system set (2)

Mandalorianknight's Suwantek TL-1800 freighter ($119.99): TL-1800 with interior cockpit, gunnery stations, 2 rooms (with hidden equipment closets) and a small hanger with room for Brightwater's bike. Comes with Daric Larone, Taxtro Grave, Saberan Marcoss, Joak Quiller, Korlo Brightwater, (all in their non-armored outfits), and Mara Jade, as well as 3 stormtrooper armor suits and 1 scout trooper armor suit for the closets.

$120-160 range system set (1)

$25-40 range quote diorama (1)

$50-80 range quote diorama (1)

So we're off to a solid start with Per's Torrent and the Suwantek I've selfishly added. If you guys want to try filling out the rest of the spots, please do. I like doing these waves, but I don't have many ideas for what to do for this one. 

Some of my hopes and expectations for next year:

212th Troopers Battle Pack
Those extra empty seats in the new AT-TE are going to need something to fill them in. This would be a perfect successor next year for the Snowtrooper Battle Pack and also provide another opportunity for a 212th Airborne Trooper for those who missed Grievous' Starfighter.

TIE Advanced or TIE Interceptor
Its been a while since our last TIE Fighter. Normally I would expect Darth Vader's to be the next one since its more iconic but I could see them going with an Interceptor instead for ROTJ's 40th Anniversary.

Jango Fett's Slave I
I'm 50/50 on this one. Would love to see it but depends on how crowded next year's line up gets. Would be a great way to reuse the Kaminoan mold for Lama Su in addition to getting new versions of Jango and Boba Fett.

Fallen Order/Jedi Survivor set
If they brought out BD-1 surely they have to have something planned for the new game. The Stinger Mantis would be the obvious choice and a great way to get all the main heroes of the game. Would also be nice to get the Second Sister but will ultimately depend on which game its based upon.

T-6 Jedi Shuttle
Seems like the likely choice for the new Ahsoka show. Looking forward to finally getting a live action Ahsoka figure in addition to Sabine and a few other familiar faces from the Celebration trailer.

Andor set
Can't imagine the Ambush on Ferrix being the only set we get from this show.

The Mandalorian set
Probably something related to the new season. Desirable minifigures could range from Cobb Vanth, a cheaper alternative for Moff Gideon or a certain somebody from the Celebration trailer.

Home One Briefing Room Diorama
Would be a great choice if the diorama series is to continue next year and would tie in perfectly with ROTJ's anniversary. Think the briefing room and bridge from 7754 on a black base but with a higher piece count and greater detail, while completely excluding the hanger and A-Wing that came in the 2009 set.

Millennium Falcon
Enough time has passed since TROS to warrant a new release. A similar minifigure lineup to 2011 but based off ROTJ could work. Keep Luke, Han, Leia and Chewbacca - but swap out Obi-Wan and Vader for Lando and Nien Nunb. Could also see them updating the cockpit with that new cone piece from the City Space sets.

Republic Gunship
There's a lot of demand for a new system scale model and enough time would have passed since the UCS model's release not to affect sales. Would be nice to get new versions of Anakin and Padme as well as the remaining AOTC Clone variants updated to the new printing style.

Master Builder Series Endor or Jabba's Palace
If they're going to skip a MBS set this year then I could see them doing a ROTJ themed one next year for the anniversary. Endor would be the more likely option between the two but I wouldn't rule out the palace if Boba Fett's Throne Room is retired by that point. Alternatively a UCS Sail Barge would also be nice.

Book of Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi sets
Not holding my breath for anymore from these two but would be nice to get one more set from each show just for the sake of completion. The main figures I'd like to see are Jabiim Obi-Wan, Young Leia, Fourth Sister, Purge Troopers, Black Krrsantan and Live Action Cad Bane.

On 6/18/2021 at 10:45 AM, Yoshifan33 said:

Fortress Inquisitorius: $49.99

(Fallen Order spoilers)

Hide contents

Minifigures: Cere Junda (magenta lightsaber with Inquisitor hilt), Cal Kestis (Outlaw/Jacket), Trilla Suduri, Darth Vader

Build: Full torture chamber.

Play Features: Generator near the back of the build that can be removed to simulate being "thrown" by Vader, floor plates that can be launched into the air, sliding door.

I think a UCS fortress inquisitorius ($350-400) would make more sense, with the set consisting of at least the entire above water structure and maybe some things under the water.  That way, like the death star it can have minifigs and rooms from different star wars media (fallen order and kenobi) as well as minifigs like the 2nd sister and also the 4th sister in kenobi or rooms like the torture chamber but also the jedi tomb

19 hours ago, SilverBubble said:

I think a UCS fortress inquisitorius ($350-400) would make more sense, with the set consisting of at least the entire above water structure and maybe some things under the water.  That way, like the death star it can have minifigs and rooms from different star wars media (fallen order and kenobi) as well as minifigs like the 2nd sister and also the 4th sister in kenobi or rooms like the torture chamber but also the jedi tomb

I don’t think they’d do a version of that location at quite that size. Besides the cultural phenomenon of The Mandalorian, I don’t see Lego doing any D2Cs based off the other TV shows, especially limited series like Kenobi.

Besides, the base is a similar design to Fortress Vader which cost about $130, which means that a Fortress Inquisitorius would probably cost closer to $160-180ish nowadays. Even if that episode was probably the weakest of the series, it was still a cool location that would look great in Lego form. Still, I don’t see Lego choosing it over some of the spaceships featured in the series.