Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Introduction

I vow my allegiance to the Kingdom and the Lord Almighty. Let he who has brought this plague of death upon the King and the conspirators be cast out into damnation!

Now, I will be making a spiritual journey to a place of solitude deep within the castle, to pray for the everlasting soul of My Lord, King Dracus. Those that have committed this shameful and treacherous act against the King will be be revealed through the twisted words of their serpentine tongues. Beware, The Devil and His Order dwell among us! :devil:

I, Atoll Dweller, submit to the greatness of Lord Dragonator.

I, Atoll Dweller, pledge allegiance to the great and mighty dragons.

I'm looking forward to it!

I vow my allegiance to the Kingdom and the Lord Almighty. Let he who has brought this plague of death upon the King and the conspirators be cast out into damnation!

Now, I will be making a spiritual journey to a place of solitude deep within the castle, to pray for the everlasting soul of My Lord, King Dracus. Those that have committed this shameful and treacherous act against the King will be be revealed through the twisted words of their serpentine tongues. Beware, The Devil and His Order dwell among us! :devil:

You know I couldn't have put it better myself. :laugh:

Thanks for confirming guys, we are now just waiting on sdpirate and AgentRick57. Guys, if you don't confirm then I'll assume your not playing and give your roles to two other people who do want to play, so please confirm ASAP! :classic:

I confirm my allegiance to this forthcoming great adventure from the Lord of Dragons!

Excellent! Now we only await sdpirate... :hmpf:

:tongue:

Just a quick footnote (Ha. Ha. >.>). I might be going to the hospital later tonight or tomorrow, because of a particularly bad ankle sprain which I cannot for the life of me bear any weight on without severe pain (which, along with popping at the time of injury, which I had, are signs to seek emergency care.). I'm not sure if I will yet, and even if I do I don't know how long they'll have me in bed there, but in case this causes me to miss the first day or so...don't kill me please? =P

~Trexxen, who is still happy even if in considerable amounts of pain. =P

Just a quick footnote (Ha. Ha. >.>). I might be going to the hospital later tonight or tomorrow, because of a particularly bad ankle sprain which I cannot for the life of me bear any weight on without severe pain (which, along with popping at the time of injury, which I had, are signs to seek emergency care.). I'm not sure if I will yet, and even if I do I don't know how long they'll have me in bed there, but in case this causes me to miss the first day or so...don't kill me please? =P

~Trexxen, who is still happy even if in considerable amounts of pain. =P

I'm sorry to hear that you've been hurt. Don't worry about it, nobody would target an injured man.

Or would they... :devil:

:tongue:

The game will start within the hour people. sdpirate still has not confirmed, so we will simply start without him. If he shows no interest in confirming by the end of the first day, then his role will be given to one of the many eager people wh really do want to be involved. As it is I've already had to send him a reminder via dragon-mail. :wink:

Be on the look out for Mystery Castle - Day 1 *dramatic music is again heard in the backround, then cut off violently with excessive squawking*

Trust Aluvar to ruin my moment. :hmpf: I'll be back soon.

Be on the look out for Mystery Castle - Day 1 *dramatic music is again heard in the backround, then cut off violently with excessive squawking*

Trust Aluvar to ruin my moment. :hmpf: I'll be back soon.

Would you stop that?!?!

No, I will not. I don't like this, I don't like it at all! :angry:

Fine, but you're not going to get in the game this way.

I don't want in the game now! I just don't appreciate that no birds were allowed in!

You know, most birds can't talk...

A lot of you humans aren't any better.

Can't argue that one. :sceptic:

Don't encourage him, Shadows!

Let's just wait for the game to start, and maybe he'll manage to sneak in a bird or two.

You think?

We can hope so.

The audience quiets back down.

The traitors know who each other are, however the loyalists do not. For the traitors to win they must outnumber the loyalists. For the loyalists to win they must kill all the traitors.

ohh, i found it now... :wacko::hmpf_bad:

so small in three pages of castle posts... :sadnew:

we have to kill all of them! what... ah crap, just out of intrest have we loyalist ever won a marfia game??

dragonator: adam is going to replace KurttKrueger, right? And Inertia is not going to be replaced?

dragonator: adam is going to replace KurttKrueger, right? And Inertia is not going to be replaced?

That is correct that Adam will be replacing KurttKrueger. Inertia has told me that he will be away on a business trip, however as yet I do not have anyone to replace him. However I don't want to kill our fine maid just yet.

If anyone out there is still interested in playing, then this would be a good opportunity for you to make yourself known. :classic:

I'm interested in playing. This will be fun, though I'll have to catch up...

I'm on it now! Could you just send me a PM with more detailed info about my character?

I'm interested in playing. This will be fun, though I'll have to catch up...

I'm on it now! Could you just send me a PM with more detailed info about my character?

Glad to hear it. You can take over from Inertia. I will PM you with your character information shortly. Thanks for choosing to take part, and I hope you contribute as much as possible. :classic:

Glad to hear it. You can take over from Inertia. I will PM you with your character information shortly. Thanks for choosing to take part, and I hope you contribute as much as possible. :classic:

Don't forget, he's supposed to shave his legs to assume the role of the maid. We don't need another hairy maid. :hmpf_bad:

Don't forget, he's supposed to shave his legs to assume the role of the maid. We don't need another hairy maid. :hmpf_bad:

A very good point. Make sure you do that Zepher. Oh, and you'll need a skirt of some description, I don't want any cross-dressers either...

Oh god, what have I signed up for... :laugh: I'm happy to join the game, I've caught up as much as I can. i do have a question though, are the loyalists a lot larger than the traitors? They should be right, to make the game fair, since the traitors won't vote eachother off because they know who each other are.

Yes, the Loyalist lot is greater than the Traitors, however we do not have an exact number. Good luck, by the way, in joining this rabble. Just remember, it's a game and if people don't take things personally, we will all get along after it is over.

When, and if, it ends...

When, and if, it ends...

More like when it begins... I'm eager to start, but I would like to ask dragonator: when shall Day 4 be up?

More like when it begins... I'm eager to start, but I would like to ask dragonator: when shall Day 4 be up?

As has been the rules so far, Day 4 will appear exactly 2 days (approx. :tongue: ) after the finish of the previous day, as long as the previous day ran for its full length.

As has been the rules so far, Day 4 will appear exactly 2 days (approx. :tongue: ) after the finish of the previous day, as long as the previous day ran for its full length.

Thanks, dragonator. Two days, huh? Should be up soon...

Dragonator, I'm still waiting for the info...

Patience my eager friend, all will be revealed in time. These things take a while to organise and I am particularly busy right now.

Okay, soory, I just wanted to make sure that I got it before the next day! Thanks for letting me play!

Sign in to follow this