williambrickalliance

[Factions Ep.7- Category A][L13-Fondor-TT] Fondor Skirmish

*Your entry has earned 1 XP*

Lego star wars factions: Fondor Skirmish

Arthur and RA-25 noticed suspicious communications from an old abandoned storage faculty. Arthur also heard rumor that Pyerce soldiers were looking for something, what that something was Arthur did not know.  Once successfully slicing the door Arthur stepped in to the faculty. Arthur didn't get ten feet until blast doors opened up  to his left, two stormtroopers on patrol walked through. The first  stormtrooper got blasted in the chest, the second Arthur dealt with in short order.  Once the supply's were secured Arthur sent them back to the Imperial Triumvirate. 

A simple build but some nice details! I like the use of the crystal piece on the soldier and the probe droid and extinguisher are nice touches. I think for the floor could’ve used some more tiles and grill pieces to give it a bit more texture. 

Definitely some good potential here, the minifigure positioning and overall sense of action is excellent which is always a good place to start. As Tariq suggested, a few more tiles would be something to work on in future builds!

A good start. I'd have a play around with your photography setup if you can. Using sunlight like this is helpful, but it means you'll get deep shadows, so think about how you want to manage that. Also, it might be worth using a large piece of matt card as a background. Just helps you focus on the details. 

Good first entry, with room for improvement. Try putting tiles on the floor and adding a few details to the walls. Looking forward to see your next entry!

This is a good starting point! I like the action setup of this build.

As other have said, some floor tiles and up on the wall would help for the fit & finish. I like to shot outside, and the sun lighting/shadows may help to the atmosphere sometimes, but for most shots out of direct sun light is better to show all the build details.

Great start! I think your build would benefit from having taller walls that are at least even with the doorway arch.