Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

If we get a Katie figure at some point I'd rather it be a student or Hogsmeade version but I could settle for a Quidditch one.  We also could do with versions of all four quidditch Weasleys although I think I have enough spare parts to make those without giving up any slots in a quidditch themed set unless they make their heads wearing goggles.

1 hour ago, Alexandrina said:

She's blonde in the first two films

A funny thing... I don't know why, but when I was a kid, seeing PS and CS movies, I was sure that Alicia was the blonde one.

For this reason my custom Alicia is blonde :snicker:. I suppose I can say she's really mine :iamded_lol:.

Edited by BrickMatit

2 minutes ago, karrit said:

If we get a Katie figure at some point I'd rather it be a student or Hogsmeade version but I could settle for a Quidditch one.  

Either that or a Battle of Hogwarts variant, as long as it's Georgina Leonidas' depiction of the character. 

11 minutes ago, karrit said:

We also could do with versions of all four quidditch Weasleys

How do Fred and George differ on the Quidditch pitch though? They're both beaters so accessories can't be the way. 

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Either that or a Battle of Hogwarts variant, as long as it's Georgina Leonidas' depiction of the character. 

It's got to be the Emily Dale version. 

Edited by Alexandrina
There was an extra word in the mix

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I didn’t know Katie Bell was Greek! Now I like her even more 🧿💙🇬🇷. If I had a choice, I’d like the possessed Katie Bell in Hogsmeade. Complete with cursed necklace accessory. 

11 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

How do Fred and George differ on the Quidditch pitch though? They're both beaters so accessories can't be the way. 

Unless they wear numbers on their uniforms I guess there isn't a discernable difference unless they give them different colored brooms.

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

I would like to get Ginny or Ron (with his helmet)

Also helmet is potential new piece if they do it

This is something I’d like to see instead of another Harry fig. And to be fair, even though they haven’t produced new parts for accessory packs to date, there’s no reason to think that they don’t already have a helmet like that might fit the bill (the classic aviator hat/goggles combo comes to mind, even if not perfect)

1 minute ago, TheInvisibleMan said:

This is something I’d like to see instead of another Harry fig. And to be fair, even though they haven’t produced new parts for accessory packs to date, there’s no reason to think that they don’t already have a helmet like that might fit the bill (the classic aviator hat/goggles combo comes to mind, even if not perfect)

The 1920s football helmet from the Jacob Kowalsky CMF figure would be perfect

3 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

That would indeed be a good pick! The figure in question was from Newt's Suitcase btw, not the CMF :wink:

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm a Katie Bell fan so if we're shouting names for the potential Quidditch pack she's my pick :grin:

Katie Bell is a good character to get, especially since she was so present in the Half-Blood Prince and even fairly prominent as part of the DA in the Battle of Hogwarts but she's fairly easy to mod - personally I think Fleur's hairpeice in brown is a good fit for her.

On the other hand I really empathise with fans of Angelina Johnson and Alicia Spinnet, who are much hard to make as purist customs considering the fairly rare nature of black female minifigures - yeah we got a few thanks to franchises like Black Panther but it still feels like there's only a smattering of such minifigures every few years which makes it really hard when you like customising minifigures. I improvised an Angelina Johnson figure using Iden Versio's head from the Battlefront II battlepack which is fine for her portrayal in the books much is too light a skin colour to accurately fit her actress from Goblet of Fire. 

My point seems quite ramble-y now but what I was trying to say was I'd much prefer an official Angelina Johnson or Alicia Spinnet to Katy Bell because of how much harder they are to customise accurately :grin:

23 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

I improvised an Angelina Johnson figure using Iden Versio's head from the Battlefront II battlepack which is fine for her portrayal in the books much is too light a skin colour to accurately fit her actress from Goblet of Fire.

For my custom Angelina I'm using Barbara Gordon from The LEGO Batman Movie CMF.

Not so dark, I know, but at least darker than Cho.

1 hour ago, sebastian666 said:

That was the one they used in the 2010 quidditch match. I have it and it looks really good.

2 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

That's the previously-mentioned aviator cap, isn't it? Or is there a new mould? I'm having trouble envisaging what a football helmet would be anyway - presumably Petr Cech's skull cap didn't exist in the 1920s!

8 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

That's the previously-mentioned aviator cap, isn't it? Or is there a new mould? I'm having trouble envisaging what a football helmet would be anyway - presumably Petr Cech's skull cap didn't exist in the 1920s!

Spoiler

bcM4a8R.jpg

I agree it would look good. :thumbup:

Edited by BrickFunatic

All of these ideas are great! I could see helmeted-Ron appearing in a CMF series if they ever do another one. Otherwise, a big Quidditch D2C could include a lot of the players in one go.

I don't think we'll see a Hogsmeade set for the cursed necklace scene, since they've already done the Three Broomsticks and the trio in their outfits for that scene. But maybe winter-Katie could appear in a potential CMF. Bad luck for Leanne lol

29 minutes ago, Roonil Wazlib said:

Bad luck for Leanne lol

Was Leanne not Cho's friend who snitched to Umbridge about Dumbledore's Army and got the boils on her forehead? Book only I know but that would make an interesting minifigure.

8 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Was Leanne not Cho's friend who snitched to Umbridge about Dumbledore's Army and got the boils on her forehead? Book only I know but that would make an interesting minifigure.

That's Marietta Edgecombe.

3 hours ago, Roonil Wazlib said:

All of these ideas are great! I could see helmeted-Ron appearing in a CMF series if they ever do another one. Otherwise, a big Quidditch D2C could include a lot of the players in one go.

I don't think we'll see a Hogsmeade set for the cursed necklace scene, since they've already done the Three Broomsticks and the trio in their outfits for that scene. But maybe winter-Katie could appear in a potential CMF. Bad luck for Leanne lol

I'd totally be up for a minifig of Ron in his quidditch robes in the cmf.

Well we don't know yet what minifigs are included in the new Hogsmeade set that's coming, fingers crossed for Katie Bell.

I think Leane who appears in the film is also in the books but I'm not sure. Fun fact Isabella Laughland who plays Leane appears in the second season of BBC's Ghosts, which also stars Charlotte Richie who played a background Slytherin student in Goblet of Fire.

2 hours ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Well we don't know yet what minifigs are included in the new Hogsmeade set that's coming, fingers crossed for Katie Bell.

We've known what figures were coming in the Hogsmeade set since the names and descriptions leaked. Early versions of the figures were also shown in the preliminary images. 

So I got the 2018 Clocktower the other day and I just had a thought: I bet the interior of the tower next to the new Great Hall will contain another version of Dumbledore’s Office and the Hospital Wing. 

Both make a lot of sense for the Chamber of Secrets-themed set anyway as the Hospital Wing can be where Justin Finch-Fletchley and Colin Creevey can be hospitalised :laugh: and Dumbledores office to reenact the COS scenes and store the Sorting Hat, Sword of Gryffondor and even another Fawkes (if it is included in the set). 

Personally I liked the placement of both the Hospital Wing and Dumbledores Office (after I started modding it taller) in the Clocktower so seeing those rooms repeated again would be a tiny bit infuriating

15 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

So I got the 2018 Clocktower the other day and I just had a thought: I bet the interior of the tower next to the new Great Hall will contain another version of Dumbledore’s Office and the Hospital Wing. 

Both make a lot of sense for the Chamber of Secrets-themed set anyway as the Hospital Wing can be where Justin Finch-Fletchley and Colin Creevey can be hospitalised :laugh: and Dumbledores office to reenact the COS scenes and store the Sorting Hat, Sword of Gryffondor and even another Fawkes (if it is included in the set). 

Personally I liked the placement of both the Hospital Wing and Dumbledores Office (after I started modding it taller) in the Clocktower so seeing those rooms repeated again would be a tiny bit infuriating

I'd probably laugh if we end up with a second Hospital Wing when we haven't gotten our first Madam Pomfrey.  And be a bit infuriated.

55 minutes ago, spiderfan2000 said:

I'd probably laugh if we end up with a second Hospital Wing when we haven't gotten our first Madam Pomfrey.  And be a bit infuriated.

She'll come eventually. Most likely in the third week CMF - I can see her holding a bottle of Skelegro. 

9 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's Marietta Edgecombe.

Course it is! :facepalm:

2 hours ago, Alexandrina said:

She'll come eventually. Most likely in the third week CMF - I can see her holding a bottle of Skelegro. 

I really hope so. I think Pomfrey with Skelegro and Lockhart with the Cornish Pixies were picked by almost everyone who wrote a wishlist for S2.