Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I can’t find Pawnyeye on Instagram... could someone please share his handle? Did he delete his account? Just want to see these so-called “leaks” for myself. Thanks

4 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I can’t find Pawnyeye on Instagram... could someone please share his handle? Did he delete his account? Just want to see these so-called “leaks” for myself. Thanks

He deleted his account. 

6 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

He deleted his account 

7 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

First people start believing Nono again and now they're falling for this again? Have I travelled back in time a year or are we just doing the forum 's greatest hits? Most importantly how do I work an otter pun into this? 

I thought this forum is created to ask questions and discuss Harry Potter :sceptic:

Edited by Legofania

8 minutes ago, MaxHeadroom said:

Most importantly how do I work an otter pun into this? 

That's a good question for anotter time.

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

He deleted his account 

And he admitted to being Kingnono before deleting it? I’m feeling a serious case of dejavu... Thanks @Guyon2002 for confirming that his Hogwarts Moments flying lesson leak was fake. I was really starting to get concerned at LEGO’s judgement. And I hope to God that the minifig lineup for the Quidditch Accessory pack is wrong too. We need a Black Quidditch player. I’m so sick of LEGO using Cho as their token POC minifig.

Just now, sebastian666 said:

And he admitted to being Kingnono before deleting it? I’m feeling a serious case of dejavu... Thanks @Guyon2002 for confirming that his Hogwarts Moments flying lesson leak was fake. I was really starting to get concerned at LEGO’s judgement. And I hope to God that the minifig lineup for the Quidditch Accessory pack is wrong too. We need a Black Quidditch player. I’m so sick of LEGO using Cho as their token POC minifig.

It's not quidditch accessory set for sure, because Pawnyeye was the source of this info

42 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I love how we had info for a few hours, and then we suddenly didn't :laugh_hard:

Back to talking about Dobby's socks, I guess.

I mean we still have two minifigures leaked and confirmation that its not Hogwarts Moments set which means its a regular playset, most likely anniversary one. Overall I am quite positive now and I look forward to other minifigures leaks so we can speculate more :laugh:

Edited by Textorix

5 minutes ago, Legofania said:

It's not quidditch accessory set for sure, because Pawnyeye was the source of this info

Not necessarily, he still could've been right, just on accident :grin:

I really hope he isn't. I think it should be something different than quidditch pack, since it's anniversary  

1 hour ago, Legofania said:

And why would they care if someone can't buy everything in one go? 

The excitement of new sets. I have no idea if it's actually a factor Lego considers - but I know I sometimes cool on sets once they've been out for a while. If Lego release four sets and someone can afford them all on release day, they might buy the lot, but no longer be so interested in a few months' time. If they have to pick and choose sets, they're more likely to not end up getting them all. Splitting the release allows them to double-dip on these people.

I remember the rumour was that the anniversary sets were just GWPs and I was disappointed and wished they were actual sets. And now it turns out they are actual sets I'm a bit disappointed. It shows I over-analyse too much. :pir-huzzah1:

6 minutes ago, Textorix said:

Over all I am quite positive now and I look forward to other minifigures leaks so we can speculate more

It's a pity Sinistra leaked after the set she was in. Imagine the months of speculation if all we had to go on was that Sinistra was coming, but no idea what set she might have come in!

16 minutes ago, sebastian666 said:

I’m so sick of LEGO using Cho as their token POC minifig.

I know none of us are thrilled about getting another Cho, but calling her a piece of crap is a bit harsh!

11 minutes ago, Roonil Wazlib said:

I know none of us are thrilled about getting another Cho, but calling her a piece of crap is a bit harsh!

Are you for real or are you joking?

Anyway... I wouldn't mind if the horcruxes were printed on 1x1 or 1x2 tiles (such as the locket, diadem and ring). It would be nice to get a new two-handled cup, though.

I think they will do cup only for cmf. After all, they didn't do new Gryffindor sword mold even for D2C!

So hopefully but unlikely the Quidditch accessory pack will have someone other than Cho for Ravenclaw.  Considering one of the books being published this year comes with a Cedric Quidditch figure I was surprised they listed Zacharias as the Hufflepuff student.  I would expect the accessory pack to include Cedric since this figure is already out there.  Unfortunately most of the known quidditch players are males and white skinned. So unless they replace Harry with one of the Gryffindor female players which is highly doubtful the only other chance for a more obscure student would be someone from Slytherin other than Malfoy or Flint.

Edited by karrit

10 minutes ago, karrit said:

So hopefully the Quidditch accessory pack will have someone other than Cho for Ravenclaw.

I suppose that there's a lot of people who would buy 7 Quidditch Pack even with coloured heads instead of minifigures heads :iamded_lol:.

Only for Quidditch uniforms.

The same, I think, would happen with a very lazy charachter selection like Harry, Draco, Cho and Cedric.

Oh, well, maybe Lego will surprise us. Who knows?

Edited by BrickMatit

13 minutes ago, karrit said:

So hopefully but unlikely the Quidditch accessory pack will have someone other than Cho for Ravenclaw.  Considering one of the books being published this year comes with a Cedric Quidditch figure I was surprised they listed Zacharias as the Hufflepuff student.  I would expect the accessory pack to include Cedric since this figure is already out there.  Unfortunately most of the known quidditch players are males and white skinned. So unless they replace Harry with one of the Gryffindor female players which is highly doubtful the only other chance for a more obscure student would be someone from Slytherin other than Malfoy or Flint.

It may not be quidditch pack

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

We don't even know if the minifigure pack will be Quidditch based now right with the rumour being false...

That is correct, it might be a Quidditch pack as that's the most obvious choice LEGO could make but theoretically it could also be something way different. 

1 minute ago, Brick Clicker said:

We don't even know if the minifigure pack will be Quidditch based now right with the rumour being false...

Right. I still think it’s the most obvious choice though. What else could LEGO do as an accessory pack that lots of kids would buy? I could maybe see a Death Eater pack with Voldy, three death eaters, and a new Nagini. I would LOVE a witches and wizards of Diagon Alley, but I find that highly unlikely.

Maybe Ministry workers? New Fudge (Harry's audition), Amelia Bones, Umbridge and Mr. Weasley (when he accompanied Harry to audition). Or Scrimgeour, Rookwood, Cattermole and Hopkirk (as Harry, Ron and Hermione, of course). I don't think they'll do something like this, but honestly it would be a great pack 

Plus 10 years ago Deathly Hallows were released and I think it's kinda unfair that there's no DH sets

Edited by Legofania