Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

brickclicker confirmed this info and we can trust him. 

Like, for example, Brickclicker said there's endgame final battle coming and here it is. Then he released info about Daily Bugle and confirmed info about Quirrell

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Going back to compare this info with the info I have on this set something does seem off, take it with a grain of salt for now.

Do you mean the 'vehicle' set, Quidditch Moments, or Quidditch pack?

Logically, Hooch makes sense as a Moments thing because it’s the one class in the first two movies that hasn’t received a book (besides DATDA which will probably get Lupin).

Wow, looks like I was right. I was only kidding when I said last year that you-know-who would be back this year and y’all would start believing him again, yet here we are :laugh_hard:

3 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Wow, looks like I was right. I was only kidding when I said last year that you-know-who would be back this year and y’all would start believing him again, yet here we are :laugh_hard:

Partially my fault as well, I should've noticed earlier that something seems off. This info could very well be correct but I'm honestly not sure, need to check with my sources.

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Last year, we didn't have any other sources that could confirm the hints he was giving us, until the sets leaked and he was discredited. This year, a couple of his hints seem to have been confirmed (and for the accessory pack for example he posted his list a long time ago) so it's only natural that we think about taking his information into account.

But it doesn't mean that we're still not extremely skeptical at the moment.

Edited by OutlandishCandle

Interesting. If it is a Moments set I wish they'd have saved it for January alongside DADA, CoMC and Divination ones. If it is a Moments set, I can see them building up the wall of the training courtyard with a statue or two. 

1 minute ago, BrickFunatic said:

Interesting. If it is a Moments set I wish they'd have saved it for January alongside DADA, CoMC and Divination ones. If it is a Moments set, I can see them building up the wall of the training courtyard with a statue or two. 

Maybe they pushed this one early because its based on the first movie while those three are based off the third (mostly). So they can use mini legs still before swapping to mid legs.

I assume they also want to keep Lockhart in expensive sets so it wouldn’t be him.

I don't think it is a moment set. Marketing wise it doesn't make sense with on the boxes of the moments sets "collect them all". These sets were designed before the first moments sets came out. So why release these one separately?

2 minutes ago, OrderOfTheBrick said:

So why release these one separately?

It's probably a subtheme that would be continued for a long time.

Edited by JintaiZ

We'll never understand why lego do something. Like, for example, why would they release 4 sets in June and 4 in August? Why not release all of them in June? It's not about only HP btw

2 minutes ago, OrderOfTheBrick said:

I don't think it is a moment set. Marketing wise it doesn't make sense with on the boxes of the moments sets "collect them all". These sets were designed before the first moments sets came out. So why release these one separately?

5 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Like, for example, why would they release 4 sets in June and 4 in August?

They get to double dip on the new set hype. They also need to make sure there are sets coming out throughout the year - and then there's the fact that most people can't afford to buy a full year's worth of sets in one go, so why release them all together? 

Trying to keep order in my mind... :snicker: Correct me, if I'm wrong.

What we know:
- Hooch minifigure (Flying lesson outfit) and golden Quirrell;

Very probable:
- Set based on Flying lesson;
- Sort of Remembrall remake;

Probable:
- Golden Quirrell in this set;

Not known:
- Number of set, number of minifigures, typology of set.

Edited by BrickMatit

1 hour ago, OutlandishCandle said:

I really think that whoever pawnyeye on instagram is (even if its a reformed NoKnow) actually does have accurate hints this time. They've been correct about a bunch of stuff that has been revealed so far - they were correct that Sinistra was the missing teacher, they gave the exact minifigures for the accessory pack, and they said that Hooch would appear in a moments set.

Actually, @Guyon2002 posted on here that Sinistra was the unknown Hogwarts Professor in that set literally as the descriptions came in from Promobricks. So Pawnyeye could have easily taken that, saw that nobody really commented on it, and posted it on his IG to claim as his own info, which I believe is what actually happened

2 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

They also need to make sure there are sets coming out throughout the year - and then there's the fact that most people can't afford to buy a full year's worth of sets in one go, so why release them all together?

They release few themes in August, like MK and Mario. If it's so then why not do this with all themes? And why would they care if someone can't buy everything in one go? 

The new minifigure pack info was actually posted by the person on instagram back on Feb 20th just not under the minifigure pack name.  They also dropped the ideas winner for the last review stage a week before it was announced so they seem credible

3 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Actually, @Guyon2002 posted on here that Sinistra was the unknown Hogwarts Professor in that set literally as the descriptions came in from Promobricks. So Pawnyeye could have easily taken that, saw that nobody really commented on it, and posted it on his IG to claim as his own info, which I believe is what actually happened

Promobricks didn't know it was Sinistra. They added her later

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Promobricks didn't know it was Sinistra. They added her later

In fact, they still didn't add her. They just said unknown student and teacher

Just now, BrickFunatic said:

Do you guys expect an official reveal of the June sets in April or May?

Late April (from 18 to 29 I assume)

2 minutes ago, BrickFunatic said:

Do you guys expect an official reveal of the June sets in April or May?

Yeah last year they did a press reveal last week of April I'm pretty sure. They could turn up on a retailer earlier though