Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, krimimimi said:

Worth considering, Rita outranks (out-places?) both Narcissa and Igor, and we do have a Daily Prophet this series, plus she’s fabulous(ly evil), so no excuses lego! (Perhaps in a CMF with quick-quotes quill and a bottled beetle? Please and thank you. :wink: There’s one from the elves series they could re-use.)) Bill at least makes the top 10, Nurse Pomfrey (one of my personal most wanted) sadly does not. :oh3: (I may never recover... Tsk.)

Skeeter and Pomfrey would be perfect for a third CMF series. We've already had a hospital wing and now we're getting a Chamber of Secrets themed Hogwarts set, neither of which included Madam Pomfrey. The only way to include Rita in a set would be to shoehorn her into something from Goblet of Fire, like the Durmstrang ship or lake task. And with a CMF series, they'd be able to give both of them a proper amount of detail. The accesories they could come with are so obvious, this plans itself. Get on it, Lego!

17 hours ago, Jarreth2 said:

Thankfully I still have a fair bit of my old Fabuland .. I have a few brooms in that colour 🥳

Fabuland Orange was supposedly only used for one piece, in one colour - being the half-barrel in set 3710. Though any resurrected Fabuland colour would be welcome.

2 hours ago, krimimimi said:

GoF sleeping Hermione and Ron from the second task

That's got to be something in line for the future, right? Why else would they put a sleeping print on Gabrielle's face?

34 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

That's got to be something in line for the future, right? Why else would they put a sleeping print on Gabrielle's face?

Wait... wait... Does this mean we’ll get yet another Cho??? *huh* (I comfort myself that the fact they included Gabrielle’s bed was the reason for the sleeping face... On the other hand, swimming suit Fleur wouldn’t be all bad. Now I’m torn.)

38 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

any resurrected Fabuland colour would be welcome.

Speaking of, if you guys could have any one new colour, what would you want to see?

I’d like a proper deep, deep purple for Snape’s waistcoat and Mafalda Hopkirk’s blazer. 

Edited by krimimimi

40 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

I completely agree that Gabrielle’s unique face print definitely sticks out, maybe there was a second task set planned but it got pushed back? They can always revive the concept and honestly goblet of fire Lego sets are just as nostalgic for me as the first two films - if they can include Hogsmede in an Anniversary Wave then surely they could sneak in a Durmstrang or Triwizard set in August! 

Also I really hope they use Gabrielle’s head for Ginny in the Chamber of Secrets for when Harry finds her, it almost certainly wasn’t planned for her but would fit really well! 

7 minutes ago, Darth Shadowthrone said:

if they can include Hogsmede in an Anniversary Wave then surely they could sneak in a Durmstrang or Triwizard set in August! 

Wouldn't count on it. 

8 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wouldn't count on it. 

So, just more movie 1-2 sets..

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Wouldn't count on it. 

Figured as much :wink: Your opinion would certainly have been less lukewarm if something like that was coming. I thus feel confident in expecting more PS/CoS stuff, mixed with a brick-built creature or two and at least one set that defies expectations completely (because so far, nothing has managed to truly "shock" me).

Of course, more PS/CoS stuff is hardly exciting considering how well these two instalments have been covered already, so my hope is that after these two waves, they finally run out of material so they can focus on more interesting stuff again next year :tongue: OotP and DH need more love (or any, in the latter case)

1 hour ago, krimimimi said:

Speaking of, if you guys could have any one new colour, what would you want to see?

If I could guarantee that we'd get useful parts in it, I'd like to see a red ochre - which would probably fall somewhere between rust and medium nougat. Very useful for sprucing up terrain builds

I'm still holding out for minifig of: Madam Pomfrey, Igor Karkaroff and Rita Skeeter. The last being one of my favourite characters in the films.

I'm also hoping for Xenophilius Lovegood, and since we've had so many Luna minifigs I wouldn't be surprised.

There's other characters though that I think should be made: Elphias Doge, Percy Weasley, Kreacher, Blaise Zabini, Katie Bell, Lee Jordan.

I can take or leave Barty Crouch Sr, the film really took away all his character and he had no impact on the plot.

Would be great to have an updated Narcissa Malfoy as the older version of her (like Bellatrix) is practically perfect in every way but hard to get hands on.

1 hour ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

I can take or leave Barty Crouch Sr, the film really took away all his character and he had no impact on the plot.

The biggest appeal for Barty Crouch Sr would be to finally get a Roger Lloyd Pack face print, perfect for people planning on MOCing The Vicar of Dibley.

1 hour ago, (Insert Name Here) said:

Elphias Doge, Percy Weasley, Kreacher, Blaise Zabini, Katie Bell, Lee Jordan.

Percy is inevitable I reckon, simply because he's a Weasley who's in more than half of the films. It would be madness to miss him out. Lee Jordan could come in a Quidditch D2C but I'm having a hard time seeing where else he'd fit (maybe a Moments set?) Katie Bell and Blaise Zabini have obvious scenes that spring to mind - locket and fiendfyre respectively. Does Elphias Doge do much in the films?

2 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Does Elphias Doge do much in the films?

Iirc he briefly appears as a background character in OotP and later talks to Harry during Bill and Fleur's wedding, that's it.

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Iirc he briefly appears as a background character in OotP and later talks to Harry during Bill and Fleur's wedding, that's it.

So unless there's a big wedding tent set with plenty of minifigures, we can safely assume we won't get him then.

My list of various unmade characters. Krum is there representing uniformed Durmstrang student. Lucius for his variant.  These are ordered by when they show up in the films.  As lego makes normal ones i have to add more obscure ones.

screenshot-1616364809.png

3 minutes ago, Alexandrina said:

Who's the character between the Death Eater and Narcissus?

Probably just a generic unmasked Death Eater :wink: Quite impressive to see how short our list of missing characters has become :sweet:

@deskp: No love for Yaxley or the polyjuiced ministry employees? :tongue:

Edited by Lego-Freak

5 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Probably just a generic unmasked Death Eater :wink: Quite impressive to see how short our list of missing characters has become :sweet:

@deskp: No love for Yaxley or the polyjuiced ministry employees? :tongue:

Im sure ill add those at some point, they just seem a little far down.   Yaxley is one i'd forgottne about though!

Yeah That's a unmasked death eater, I just really like his "torso"  but we need masked death eaters so i made it into two.

There are some death eaters like Dolahov that'll be added sometime too. But right now <I want a generic one before they make too specific ones.

Its an evolving list. A lot of characters are mostly bonus if lego make them.

36 minutes ago, deskp said:

My list of various unmade characters. Krum is there representing uniformed Durmstrang student. Lucius for his variant.  These are ordered by when they show up in the films.  As lego makes normal ones i have to add more obscure ones.

screenshot-1616364809.png

This is a great list. It’s missing a lot (all) of the Black characters, though. And I hope we get a few more obscure witches and wizards who are named in the films. Here are my initial recommendations. Thanks for sharing this.

1. Lee Jordan

2. Angelina Johnson

3. Bem

4. Blaise Zabini

5. Daedalus Diggle

6. Doris Crockford

7. several additional costume variants of the golden and silver trios

EDIT: I forgot the ghosts too! Fat Friar, Gray Lady, and Bloody Baron

Edited by sebastian666

New Cornish Pixie has leaked, you know where. 

Have to hope if it's in the Hogwarts set more than one or two will be included, or it'll be expensive to create the whole rabble :laugh:

Edited by Seaber

Why aren't we talking about that Cornish Pixie *huh*

Wonder where it comes in? My best guess would be that Chamber of Secrets has a DaTDA classroom, and Pixies are there.

That pixie looks adorable :wub: Looks like we now know one of the rooms included in the CoS set :wink:

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Why aren't we talking about that Cornish Pixie *huh*

Because EB has been down for a while and just got back up a couple of minutes ago

9 hours ago, sebastian666 said:

This is a great list. It’s missing a lot (all) of the Black characters, though...

1. Lee Jordan

2. Angelina Johnson

3. Bem

4. Blaise Zabini

I'm not sure about Bem, as a film only character we haven't had one of those released as a figure yet, the major one being Nigel. However you could add Alicia Spinnet and Ritchie Coote to the list too. 

12 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That pixie looks adorable :wub: Looks like we now know one of the rooms included in the CoS set :wink:

Because EB has been down for a while and just got back up a couple of minutes ago

Oh that makes sense :laugh_hard:

Say what you will about the (prelim) builds themselves, but the minifigs and beasts included in the June wave are shaping up to be excellent :sweet: At this point, I‘m not even that mad at the lack of DH sets anymore.