Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Yeah, WandaVision did not really offer much... I can see either a set or minifigure pack including four figures which would suffice.

Spoiler

Figures:

• Agatha Harkness, with the Darkhold, with energy blast pieces
  • Scarlet Witch, new costume, with energy blast pieces
  • White Vision
  • Vision

Monica is returning in Secret Invasion & Captain Marvel 2
Darcy & Hayward are side characters without much of a role in the finale, you could probably throw in a S.W.O.R.D. Agent figure if you wanted, but is not needed
Wanda's Twins are seemingly returning in some form in Doctor Strange 2, as they appear to be her motivation for using the Darkhold

Forgot Fake Pietro, but honestly... does anyone even want Fake Pietro/Ralph Bohner? :sceptic:

Edited by Scarilian

Yeah I mean let's analyse which characters they'd include:

Wanda - guaranteed, most likely the Scarlet Witch variant (unless they make a sitcom based set)

Vision - guaranteed, most likely a repeat from previous sets (unless they make a sitcom based set)

Agatha Harkness - almost guaranteed, most likely witch variant (unless they make a sitcom based set)

Twins - not likely (unless they make a Halloween episode set)

White Vision - likely (unless they make a sitcom based set)

Monica Rambeau - unlikely, she's not relevant to whatever set they'd make (not to mention that she'll definitely be in CM 2 set)

Hayward, Jimmy and Darcy - nope

So it comes down to 2 options - either they make a sitcom set with the family of four, and possibly Agnes and Gwendoline, or they make a set based on latter episodes with Wanda, Agatha and 2 Visions.

I wouldn't hope for too much to be honest. If there's really only 1 Disney+ set coming out this year it's unlikely to be based on a show that we now know doesn't really lend itself to sets. 

New rumour - 76192, the 70€ Avnegers set (the one with 527 pieces) has only one big-fig, which isn't Hulk and also not Thanos.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New rumour - 76192, the 70€ Avnegers set (the one with 527 pieces) has only one big-fig, which isn't Hulk and also not Thanos.

Is it based on the game? Not too many big guys in the MCU besides Abomination and Thanos's kid.

For the WV set, I really just want Scarlet Witch-Wanda and Agatha. White Vision I'm sure will appear later and you can pretty easily get regular vision as is. A new print for Scratchy would be funny as would a figure for Ralph (who I suspect will return).

Actually, if I was going to guess: it'll be Scarlet Witch Wanda, Regular Vision (reusing him, maybe a new face), Agatha and Ralph as a henchman (dressed in his halloween outfit). That way he can serve as both a "comics Quicksilver" figure as well as a show figure.

Edited by doclord

1 minute ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Just wild speculation, but I feel like they would pick a pretty well known character for a big-fig. So who could that be if not Thanos or Hulk? Ambominiation perhaps? That does worry me as Abomination was in het SE game!

In the post that’s being referenced the wording doesn’t rule out Thanos just so just Hulk in that one set 

Edited by Falconfan1414

21 minutes ago, doclord said:

Actually, if I was going to guess: it'll be Scarlet Witch Wanda, Regular Vision (reusing him, maybe a new face), Agatha and Ralph as a henchman (dressed in his halloween outfit). That way he can serve as both a "comics Quicksilver" figure as well as a show figure.

Regular Vision could definitely use an updated head design. The current figure still looks good for the most part but I think printing a pink face on a sand green head would look a lot better (and more accurate) than the broken green patches on a pink head.

22 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

In the post that’s being referenced the wording doesn’t rule out Thanos just so just Hulk in that one set 

I know you can't say it but we all know the big fig is Venom.  With Venomized Black Widow, Venomized Thor, Venomized Cap, Venomized Thanos (small fig), Venomized Box, Venomized instructions, Venomized bags and Venomized sticker sheet, also, normal Korg.

26 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

"and also not Thanos as for as I know".

Not completely, but that means that it's very unlikely.

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It’s so hard to comment with legos new rules but I think you can guess what I am saying 

Maybe it's the long awaited helmetless + smiling/actually armored Thanos?

Edited by doclord

7 minutes ago, doclord said:

Maybe it's the long awaited helmetless + smiling/actually armored Thanos?

That would make sense. People have been asking for a helmetless Thanos ever since Infinity War came out. And looking at the Star Wars set list, Lego did listen to what people wanted for this year's summer wave.

5 minutes ago, Legopls said:

That would make sense. People have been asking for a helmetless Thanos ever since Infinity War came out. And looking at the Star Wars set list, Lego did listen to what people wanted for this year's summer wave.

I'd be the happiest if that happens haha

Speaking of WandaVision, I think everyone's set ideas make sense. Fingers crossed for Monday

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Pretty much nailed it. The source says 76192 includes 1 Big Fig. The source seems to rule out it being Hulk and seems confident of that. The source does not think it is Thanos, but the wording implies they have not seen the set to be able to completely rule out it being Thanos - it is what they are assuming based on what they know about the set. They are probably getting fed information from someone who specifically told them that Hulk was not in the set and potentially said the set was based on 'x' which has resulted in them thinking it is not Thanos. E.g. it's based on a piece of media that one would not expect to get a big fig of Thanos with.

The only previously introduced MCU characters I can see getting the big fig treatment in the set other than Hulk & Thanos would be: Iron Monger, Abomination, Surtur, Cull Obsidian maybe a potential Dormammu at a stretch :shrug_oh_well:Personally, though I'd prefer a brick built figure, I could see it being Surtur. This would fit with the Korg figure into a Ragnarok legacy set.

In essence, my theory is that 76192 is a Ragnarok legacy set (Effectively a redone version of 76084 The Ultimate Battle For Asgard)

• Build would be the Rainbow Bridge
  • Big Fig Surtur (New Big Fig)
  • Korg (New Figure)
  • Thor (One eye lightning face on one side, Normal face with one eye covered by patch on the other side)
  • Valkyrie (Final Battle Outfit)
  • Hela and/or Skurge
  • Bruce Banner
Edited by Scarilian

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s so hard to comment with legos new rules but I think you can guess what I am saying 

I'm not sure if I understand it correctly (as I'm not sure what the first sentence meant), but if I do, then that means we're getting Thanks in that set? I suppose you can't comment on that tho.

If that's the case, well, our chances of those sets being MCU based are getting higher

Just now, hvader said:

Please give me a good Thanos so I can stop talking about him lol

*Good MCU Thanos, as we already got a great comicbook one.

Please Lego, doesn't matter if he's from Infinity War or Endgame, just give me an accurate version of Thanos.

Can someone please remind me, what is supposed to be on monday again? Some sort of event regarding new Marvel merchandise?

For WandaVision, I still think it's likely it might be more sitcom based, including the house and 'Scarlet Witch' Wanda, Vision and Agnes/Agatha Harkness as minifigs.

Regards,
Mitch 

I hope we’re finally getting Kingpin. Maybe Daredevil and Elektra are on their way too!! 

28 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Can someone please remind me, what is supposed to be on monday again? Some sort of event regarding new Marvel merchandise?

For WandaVision, I still think it's likely it might be more sitcom based, including the house and 'Scarlet Witch' Wanda, Vision and Agnes/Agatha Harkness as minifigs.

Regards,
Mitch 

Every monday there's a Marvel Must Haves, announcing upcoming products based on the latest episodes of the currently running D+ show.

For WandaVision set

Spoiler

SWORD truck is the most likely option. Possible minifigs are: Wanda, Monica, Agatha, and Vision (Hex or Sword or both)

57 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Pretty much nailed it. The source says 76192 includes 1 Big Fig. The source seems to rule out it being Hulk and seems confident of that. The source does not think it is Thanos, but the wording implies they have not seen the set to be able to completely rule out it being Thanos - it is what they are assuming based on what they know about the set. They are probably getting fed information from someone who specifically told them that Hulk was not in the set and potentially said the set was based on 'x' which has resulted in them thinking it is not Thanos. E.g. it's based on a piece of media that one would not expect to get a big fig of Thanos with.

The only previously introduced MCU characters I can see getting the big fig treatment in the set other than Hulk & Thanos would be: Iron Monger, Abomination, Surtur, Cull Obsidian maybe a potential Dormammu at a stretch :shrug_oh_well:Personally, though I'd prefer a brick built figure, I could see it being Surtur. This would fit with the Korg figure into a Ragnarok legacy set.

In essence, my theory is that 76192 is a Ragnarok legacy set (Effectively a redone version of 76084 The Ultimate Battle For Asgard)

• Build would be the Rainbow Bridge
  • Big Fig Surtur (New Big Fig)
  • Korg (New Figure)
  • Thor (One eye lightning face on one side, Normal face with one eye covered by patch on the other side)
  • Valkyrie (Final Battle Outfit)
  • Hela and/or Skurge
  • Bruce Banner

I just watched that movie yesterday again. Great movie! 
for wandavision i hope it’ll be comic scarlet witch, comic vision, white vision (comic/mcu pick one), a lot of trans red stuff and Photon (comic version although she didn’t show up as Photon in the show). But i think Lego will give us Photon in that mooncar with some stud shooters and a trans red wall.