Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That is white and light gray though, the photo just sucks.

Oh, really? I knew it was poor lighting but it looked like light and dark gray to me. I'll reserve judgement until we see a better photo then. 

3 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That is white and light gray though, the photo just sucks.

Exactly, I bumped up the brightness (and the contrast slightly) on that pic and it looks much better. To give people a better idea - the colors seem to look similar to Nearly Headless Nick from 2018, but with a bit more white on the torso, arms and legs.

12 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Horns like printed on the side of the head

That wrap back to a circle on top? That wouldn't fit properly. Or they just abruptly end?

Would there even be room, or a flat space above the eyes? The eyes would be close to the top, maybe even in a rounded area.

Still have trouble envisioning it. Hopefully it's just not the case.

8 minutes ago, Legofania said:

What ninjago blades?

Good question. I thought they‘d use the Uruk-hai sword piece like in the Sanctuary II set, but apparently not :shrug_oh_well: Most of the newer Ninjago-exclusive weapon pieces come in accessory bags, so it has to be an older piece, unless they want to bombard us with bonus weapons :head_back:

Just now, BrickBob Studpants said:

Good question. I thought they‘d use the Uruk-hai sword piece like in the Sanctuary II set, but apparently not :shrug_oh_well: Most of the newer Ninjago-exclusive weapon pieces come in accessory bags, so it has to be an older piece, unless they want to bombard us with bonus weapons :head_back:

Interesting fact that I had to re-read the chat with Promobricks and yeah it could be Uruk-hai sword, coz what’s exactly they said is: (From Ninjago, I guess) implying that they aren’t sure so.. we’ll see. Eitherway, it takes away my excitment knowing it’s a brick built.

Made a very rough edit of the Vision figure with adjusted brightness and contrast and an added cape and I gotta say that, dead eyes and the lack of a blue stone aside, this is an amazing figure.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

if it’s included it won’t be molded I’m pretty sure just printed 

how do you even print a crown

33 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Horns like printed on the side of the head 

oh.

43 minutes ago, oxy220 said:

I want another NWH set

Too soon for multiversal merchandise. In the 1st trailer they'll just teas the villains, and in the 2nd one they'll reveal Tobey and Andrew.

In conclusion - don't expect another NWH set (with Tobey, Andrew or Sinister Six) before 2022. 

The good part about this wave is that if you don’t like some of the figures, they’ll likely appear again in the future (bar the What If? figures and a few others probably)

Don’t like Falcon’s levels of detail but don’t want to erase the arm and leg prints and just want to complain instead? Boom we know he’ll be sticking around the MCU for a while.

Was your most anticipated White Vision (like it was for me) but this gray variant doesn’t meet your needs (like it doesn’t for me) then boom he’ll be around in the future too and likely looking far more accurate in a set down the line.

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Too soon for multiversal merchandise. In the 1st trailer they'll just teas the villains, and in the 2nd one they'll reveal Tobey and Andrew.

In conclusion - don't expect another NWH set (with Tobey, Andrew or Sinister Six) before 2022. 

But in 2022, def not before March, I would expect lego to bank in on this

9 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Made a very rough edit of the Vision figure with adjusted brightness and contrast and an added cape and I gotta say that, dead eyes and the lack of a blue stone aside, this is an amazing figure.

It went from my least favorite in the series to my second favorite (after Captain America Sam Wilson). Don't judge a fig based on a potato quality pic, people!

10 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

I can't wait to see Loki, to see if I'll be disappointed by the hairpiece or not

I think someone mentioned it to be Sirius black hair in black, that’s why I didn’t bother to ask.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

I think someone mentioned it to be Sirius black hair in black, that’s why I didn’t bother to ask.

That's what I'm hoping it will be.. So... Good news!

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

It's not the Darkhold.

Dangit!! I got really excited for a minute, that alone would have shot White Vision to the top of my list. We better get a Darkhold in DS2 sets.

33 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

But in 2022, def not before March, I would expect lego to bank in on this

Yeah, January is definitely too soon (unless they sent concept arts to Lego much sooner than we thought). But yeah, my guess would be March 2022.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Interesting fact that I had to re-read the chat with Promobricks and yeah it could be Uruk-hai sword, coz what’s exactly they said is: (From Ninjago, I guess) implying that they aren’t sure so.. we’ll see. Eitherway, it takes away my excitment knowing it’s a brick built.

the spear blades with a short pin introduced in the "hunted" season would be the best I guess. But they usualy come in a parts pack, the same as the short-stick katana pieces.

Other than that you only have the standard katana, tai-chi sword, jade blade or the machete from City.

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

In 2022, def not before March, I would expect lego to bank in on this

That's not really banking on it in my view, lol

Doctor Strange: MoM releases in late March and that'll likely have taken over some of the hype. If they want to capitalise on Spider-man: NWH then a potential second wave of sets need to be out by start of March at the latest... otherwise we're into the hype cycle for the next batch of movies.

That said, I'll still be hyped to get multiverse characters and as long as they don't mess up the returning characters in the film then I'll still be hyped to get them as figures or any potential legacy sets based off the prior movies they were in.

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

That's not really banking on it in my view, lol

Doctor Strange: MoM releases in late March and that'll likely have taken over some of the hype. If they want to capitalise on Spider-man: NWH then a potential second wave of sets need to be out by start of March at the latest... otherwise we're into the hype cycle for the next batch of movies.

That said, I'll still be hyped to get multiverse characters and as long as they don't mess up the returning characters in the film then I'll still be hyped to get them as figures or any potential legacy sets based off the prior movies they were in.

I have no info, but here's what I'd do if I was Lego: I feel that one of the trailers will give us a look at the villains at the very least (Electro, Doc Ock, Goblin, etc.). If that's the case, Lego should release a wave 2 (maybe 2-3 sets) in January, right after the movie releases (it wouldn't spoil anything because we would have already seen the villains via the trailers). Then, they release another set containing spoilers from the movie (like that Hulk helicopter set) in March. 

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

PS. Cap’s wings is consist of old wings piece (flag element) but printed also red wings will be printed on his back too! 

Are you saying its like a cloth piece or a hard plastic flag? I really hope it is the latter

5 minutes ago, Surge said:

Are you saying its like a cloth piece or a hard plastic flag? I really hope it is the latter

How would cloth wings even work? :tongue:

1 hour ago, hvader said:

I have no info, but here's what I'd do if I was Lego: I feel that one of the trailers will give us a look at the villains at the very least (Electro, Doc Ock, Goblin, etc.). If that's the case, Lego should release a wave 2 (maybe 2-3 sets) in January, right after the movie releases (it wouldn't spoil anything because we would have already seen the villains via the trailers). Then, they release another set containing spoilers from the movie (like that Hulk helicopter set) in March. 

Perhaps, feel things might get muddle up though. Doctor Strange 2 might be in a similar position as I doubt we'll see much from that until after Spider-man:NWH releases as the two films are meant to be somewhat of a trilogy alongside WandaVision :shrug_confused:

4 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

How would cloth wings even work? :tongue:

No idea lol, but seeing the word flag scared me

Edited by Surge