Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 minute ago, Legofania said:

Nope, according to description it's giant bug monster

Maybe they're calling it a bug creature just to avoid spoiling that that's Scorpion idk

I think they're only showing the Sanctum set because the other sets may have major spoilers, similar to the Tanker Truck from Civil War. This brings credence to when I speculated that they'll make a Shang Chi Cage Match set.

42 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

How can it be a worse print if it's the exact same? :wink:

My mistake, I saw a pic of all Wandas compiled and I guess 2 sides of that face were shown. Neither look good, I’m shocked at how unsatisfied I am with her face print.

It seems that this bug creature won't appear in the movie. A group from VK said that it's just something LEGO created only for the sets (they had exclusive info before which turned out to be true)

Aww man and here I thought that would be Scorpion.

If Stilt-Man isn't in this movie and in any on the sets I'll destroy this universe.

4 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

There's a new Cmf Wanda pic on Legoleak, the headpiece looks much better

Damn, it’s the same exact piece yet the new image did some justice for her. It’s growing on me for realzzzz.

1 minute ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Wanda has a cloth skirt (if that’s what it is called) after all.

I think it's a very narrowed cape

Yeah I’m not getting my hopes up that the magic pieces and cloth elements will be included, they’d have probably been made in a different part of the factory to where the main minifigure parts are made 

That cloth piece looks weird, but it already makes her look a thousand times better.

8 hours ago, Mattallica said:

Me? youre the one always crapping on others opinions telling them they are wrong or some such just check  the last few quotes of yours

Dude I was literally trying to have a discussion with you, yet you're the one who yells at me "don't tell me your opinions"...

8 hours ago, Walter529a said:

Just realized that the Upgraded Suit is based from No Way Home instead of Far From Home, he lacks the black bars in the belt area...

Good catch!

8 hours ago, hvader said:

I think the “inspired by” means certain elements are from those movies. It could be possible that this is Lego’s way of telling us that these characters will be in NWH. Again, if we look at Hasbro, they made figures of characters who turned to dust in their Endgame lineup. To avoid spoiling the film they added a circle that said “inspired by a previous film” 

I'll put it simply - there have been legit villain leaks, character leaks, and even the whole plot leaks.

They don't revisit previous MCU movies. Vulture, Mysterio, or even Fury don't appear (unless there's a post-credut scene with one of them).

6 hours ago, hvader said:

I highly doubt they’re cameos, so the chances of getting them are high

No doubt on that one - they have big roles in the movie.

45 minutes ago, EggBoi said:

Aww man and here I thought that would be Scorpion.

If Stilt-Man isn't in this movie and in any on the sets I'll destroy this universe.

How long do we have to live then? :laugh:

With the new Doctor Strange figure being based on his current outfit I'll for sure use the legs of the old one (which was based on outdated concept art) on Death Dealer. 

1 hour ago, EggBoi said:

I think they're only showing the Sanctum set because the other sets may have major spoilers, similar to the Tanker Truck from Civil War. This brings credence to when I speculated that they'll make a Shang Chi Cage Match set.

But the scene in question is prominently featured in the trailers and if they were planning to adapt that scene it wouldn't make much sense to put Wong in the Spidey sets either. Why not replace him with Ned and use Wong as a selling point for this potential Tournament set? I'd love to be wrong but I actually think these reveals kinda debunk the idea of more Shang-Chi sets even more :sceptic:

New pics with now 2 Wandas, both with the same power blast and cape

And the cape is very unique, black, very slim with a sort of collar

I think we can expect one more Shan Chi set in winter. There's unknown theatrical set coming, and it's not Spider Man (but it could be Doctor Strange set)

Edit: but I'm not entirely sure that's true

39 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

I'd love to be wrong but I actually think these reveals kinda debunk the idea of more Shang-Chi sets even more :sceptic:

Edited by Legofania

20 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I think we can expect one more Shan Chi set in winter. There's unknown theatrical set coming, and it's not Spider Man (but it could be Doctor Strange set)

Edit: but I'm not entirely sure that's true

It's not. We have no info on any 2022 Suoer Heroes sets, besides The Batman (which release January 1st).

Also, In The Multiverse of Madness sets will release January 1st, so if there would be a rumour like that, it would just mean ITMoM sets.

People need to understand that Shang-Chi is not Spider-Man or Avengers. It's a movie that Marvel makes sets for, and doesn't look back. I'd love to be wrong, but it just doesn't seem like something Lego would do - especially considering next year is STACKED with 4 movies, a handful of series, possibly a 2nd NWH wave, and, the biggest of all, Lego Marvel's 10th anniversary. 

3 hours ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Isn't the hair a new color? And the face was originally made for MJ so it makes complete sense they'd reuse it here.

I believe it's dark brown, which is the same color released for Wonder Woman, so that's not new. But I also don't really think this piece looks very MJ to begin with.

I have no qualms with the face.

My main issue is that in 2 variations she's had one exclusive part total. Civilian characters, even ones that are main parts of the cast, tend to get less care put into their design.

I also think it's slightly insulting that MJ keeps getting saddled with teenage boy torsos. Would it kill them to design a hoodie/flannel shirt for a girl?

5 minutes ago, strangely said:

Would it kill them to design a hoodie/flannel shirt for a girl?

I'd love this!

Also I've seen people being disappointed that Spidey doesn't with arm printing for the black and red suit but like.. arm printing for 2 small red lines.. I think it's perfectly fine like this

2 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Also I've seen people being disappointed that Spidey doesn't with arm printing for the black and red suit but like.. arm printing for 2 small red lines.. I think it's perfectly fine like this

And if you do really want that extra bit of red you can just use the arms of that CMF surfer from a while back. 

39 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

It's not. We have no info on any 2022 Suoer Heroes sets, besides The Batman (which release January 1st).

JANUARY 1ST??? 👀👀

oh boy

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'll put it simply - there have been legit villain leaks, character leaks, and even the whole plot leaks.

They don't revisit previous MCU movies. Vulture, Mysterio, or even Fury don't appear (unless there's a post-credut scene with one of them).

No doubt on that one - they have big roles in the movie.

Honestly can you stop talking about the plot leaks and saying who is or is not in the movie based on said leaks.  Some people want to find out for themselves in the cinema.  It's just pure selfishness.

6 minutes ago, thephantasm said:

JANUARY 1ST??? 👀👀

oh boy

It's obviously an assumption made by me, but seeing as all the March Marvel movies get sets on January 1st...

Just now, RobbieHxC said:

Honestly can you stop talking about the plot leaks and saying who is or is not in the movie based on said leaks.  Some people want to find out for themselves in the cinema.  It's just pure selfishness.

Where did I say even a slight spoiler? I just confirmed the obvious thing - those sets are based on Hoemcining and Far From Home, not No Way Home. 

Damn, very pleasantly surprised by the Spider-Man set reveals!
It's great they're looking back to Homecoming and Far From Home with the two sets. 
They're very well executed and the (updated) minifigures look absolutely fantastic!
I won't be getting those, though, but nonetheless, it's great they've done this :sweet:

The actual No Way Home set, however... :wub:
Dr. Strange and Wong look perfect, I love the plastic cape (and the way it chases Spidey on the back of the box :grin: ) and his new hairpiece looks good too. Not sure if I like it better than the current one, yet.
It's nice to finally have Wong, too, though it's not really his classic (MCU) look, apparently.
The build itself looks very cool, too. The window/door frame is amazing (really hope those are printed pieces :cry3: ).

3 hours ago, TobyAis said:

There's a new Cmf Wanda pic on Legoleak, the headpiece looks much better

She really does! Getting excited to get this minifig again :classic: 

Regards,
Mitch