Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Oh wow. So the other set number is non existent. What are the odds New Asgard Thor's house is also not what we are thinking?

Sanctuary feels like such a weird set, kinda like buying a miniature Star Destroyer with figures. I feel like the ship and Thanos should have been a gwp. I would get it then!

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Looks like one is Batman (76238)

Wrong forum but as a huge fan of the Classic series HOLY SMOKES BATMAN that will be the first helmet I’ll buy. 

3 minutes ago, Frizzlefry25 said:

Sanctuary feels like such a weird set, kinda like buying a miniature Star Destroyer with figures. I feel like the ship and Thanos should have been a gwp. I would get it then!

It really should have been a UCS style set with a place to put bigfig Thanos. It would be absolutely gorgeous and sell pretty dang well I think. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Also, does this mean it's 50 bucks? No way in .....

It’s been confirmed 30 I’m pretty sure.

4 minutes ago, hondohnaka said:

It’s been confirmed 30 I’m pretty sure.

With the most recent post of Falconfan the information for 76237 is priced as 50 bucks, and it turns out Sanctuary II is 76237. 

Falcon himself told me tho it could be 40-50 bucks. Weird conversions.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

With the most recent post of Falconfan the information for 76237 is priced as 50 bucks, and it turns out Sanctuary II is 76237. 

Falcon himself told me tho it could be 40-50 bucks. Weird conversions.

Oh gross. Wasn’t going to buy it anyway but if they have the audacity-

1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Oh gross. Wasn’t going to buy it anyway but if they have the audacity-

I was considering it for the price of 30 bucks but danggg 50? Nah, I'll just get Carol and Thanos somewhere else.

Though the build looks nice, no way I'm paying more than 30 for that.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I was considering it for the price of 30 bucks but danggg 50? Nah, I'll just get Carol and Thanos somewhere else.

Though the build looks nice, no way I'm paying more than 30 for that.

Just Bricklink her at this point. Jeez. 50 bucks for what’s basically a large Microfighter? Please. And the justification is gonna be something like “the power fx pieces were expensive.”

ETA: Thanos print looks new tho. That’s cool. 

Edited by hondohnaka

No way that’s $50 right? It has the same general shape and minifig count as the Aquaman movie set, which was only $30

Edited by hvader

1 minute ago, hondohnaka said:

Just Bricklink her at this point. Jeez. 50 bucks for what’s basically a large Microfighter? Please. And the justification is gonna be something like “the power fx pieces were expensive.”

What's bothering me is that the old set number is probably wrong/non existent which leads me to believe New Asgard Thor's house is also in jeopardy. 

I know for a fact that we're getting Korg other than that we have no information. 

Gotta be honest here, not a big fan of that Sanctuary set. The front part looks really off to me, the studshooters kinda ruin the overall look and the top wings feel too flat. I appreciate what they were trying to achieve here but I think the Sanctuary just doesn't work at this scale.

As for figures: Captain Marvel looks great, Iron Man is kinda whatever as he's the same as the fig in the Final Battle set and I dislike Thanos just as much as the other minifig Thanos. I'll either get this set with a good discount or just BL her. 

15 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The Set number exist 

The new Asgard one or the original Sanctuary 2 number?

I never knew the Sanctuary had a chitauri colour scheme. I thought it was grey/black.

Thanos and Carol look cool enough but the concept of this set is weird to begin with. Carol's hairpiece is one of my recent favourites so more colours are welcome.

Okay, the new Sanctuary II is pretty cute, but the more I look at it the less I like it? That’s unusual for me, so I’m really not sure  I do love that Thanos fig, but I’m less crazy about Captain Marvel. They’re both in the Advent Calendar, right? The wings are nice, but the prow is really weird. Definitely iffy about getting it, after all this is the third set with that Iron Man and I do plan to get that Final Battle. Definitely not committed, but maybe? 

2 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

I never knew the Sanctuary had a chitauri colour scheme. I thought it was grey/black.

So did I! What the heck?

5 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Carol's hairpiece is one of my recent favourites so more colours are welcome.

Is that a new color? It looks the same as the SW old guy.

I quite like the Sanctuary II set but I wish they had gone a bit more into a Star Destroyer type of playset for it. The scale is just in such a weird spot. There seems to be some debate on the price of it but It looks to me like it's worth #40 at most. 

2 minutes ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

New face for Tony! 

Doesn't look like it to me.