Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

It's looking like the US release delay may be about production capacity. The upcoming City Wildlife Rescue sets are also getting an August 1 release in the US.

46 minutes ago, steveholt said:

So we're probably getting a Watcher minifigure sooner than later right?

That new bigfig head is screaming to be used

Probably the best bet would be for him to appear in a “what if?” set if they do more from the series

Edited by UberCorp

Loved hearing the AC will have Tony's Arc Reactor! 
One more reason to get that calendar :excited:

Also, intruiging rumor about the possible Sakaar Hulkbuster set :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

The pictures people have taken of Thanos's head make the expression look less bad than I originally thought. Still hope we get another expression at some point though, like he spends 90% of infinity war with a straight face or a smirk, not this

E1hr141XoAA6iM5.jpg

Jdbrickstudios has shown off the stickersheet for the Iron Monger set which confirms that (as I and others have pointed out earlier) the Arc Reactor is definitely a sticker on a glow-in-the-dark piece.

18 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Jdbrickstudios has shown off the stickersheet for the Iron Monger set which confirms that (as I and others have pointed out earlier) the Arc Reactor is definitely a sticker on a glow-in-the-dark piece.

n4gpiak26jr01.jpg

By the way, what August sets are you all most excited for? My list currently is:

5. New Asgard's house

4. CMF

3. Sanctuary II

2. Disney+ mech (assuming it is Sakaar related)

1. Advent Calendar (Nick Fury + Captain Marvel + Arc Reactor + complete gauntlet!)

Edited by PRbrickbuilder

I'm not sure how reliable this is, but we have info on how AC minifgures look:

Spider-Man (yellow Homecoming jacket), Iron Man (ugly sweater with 2020 helmet and hairpiece), Thor (2020 with IW hair), Black Widow (2020), Captain Marvel (2020 without helmet), Nick Fury (2020 with grey beanie) and Thanos (2020 without helmet and leg printing).

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man (yellow Homecoming jacket), Iron Man (ugly sweater with 2020 helmet and hairpiece), Thor (2020 with IW hair), Black Widow (2020), Captain Marvel (2020 without helmet) and Nick Fury (2020 with grey beanie).

Is Lego Club News reliable? I'm not inclined to believe it yet, but that's probably because I don't want to. :grin:

And now that you guys mention it, with the series being dominated by What If figs, it is rather disappointing they didn't include the Watcher.

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man (yellow Homecoming jacket), Iron Man (ugly sweater with 2020 helmet and hairpiece), Thor (2020 with IW hair), Black Widow (2020), Captain Marvel (2020 without helmet) and Nick Fury (2020 with grey beanie).

But is Spider-man an MCU fig, when everybody else is not? Or is he a comic Spidey with a yellow jacket, only loosely inspired by the MCU one?

He also said Thanos is the mech fig without leg printing and without the helmet. Glad I already one the mech one...

Someone must be using a santa hat, right? Perhaps Thanos? And I suspect Dum-E will be white, in a snow-man fashion.

Omg the minifig selection just sounds BAD... and the 2020 Iron Man helmet, seriously?

Guess they had a surplus of the Avengers game Figs. Why on earth not the hawkeye? The rest are really common now apart from Fury. Heck all of them have been magazine freebies now.

Technically we will be getting TWO arc reactors. If the spares work as normal.

I thought the D+ Show mech was WW2 Ironman ? 
Sakar Ironman would be cool tho.   Id rather have What If Ultron tbh.

32 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

He also said Thanos is the mech fig without leg printing and without the helmet. Glad I already one the mech one...

Oops, forgot to write about that one.

37 minutes ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

But is Spider-man an MCU fig, when everybody else is not? Or is he a comic Spidey with a yellow jacket, only loosely inspired by the MCU one?

I think it's either Comics Spidey with Homecoming Jacket or Comics Spidey with a Yellow Jacket inspired by HC Jacket, I hope I'm wrong tho

Edit: II think I'll be alright with Comics Spidey with HC Jacket.. after all you can just switch the head and legs with MCU Spidey and it should do the trick nicely

Edited by TobyAis

Well that minfigure selection is absolutely terrible... Spider-Man is the only one that sounds plausible, unless he has some Christmas elements - don't get me wrong, I like Christmas minfigures, but I'm talking about usability outside of Christmas setting.

Accessories from yesterday sound so dope tho - full Gauntlet, Proof That [...] tile and Mysterio's drone. The rest that we know of are just micro builds like Helicarrier or whatever, so those also suck.

1 hour ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

n4gpiak26jr01.jpg

By the way, what August sets are you all most excited for? My list currently is:

5. New Asgard's house

4. CMF

3. Sanctuary II

1. Advent Calendar (Nick Fury + Captain Marvel + Arc Reactor + complete gauntlet!)

I mean, the CMF followed by the entire Star Wars wave, but I assume you mean only marvel. In which case it would be 1) CMF 2) New Asgard house 3) Sanctuary 2 (don't have high hopes personally, I just hope it at least looks decent on display) 4) Mech (hope it's the WW2 Iron Man suit purely for the olive green parts but otherwise it doesn't sound too interesting either way) 5) Advent Calendar (my hype for this plummeted like a rock after hearing how many uninteresting repeats from cheap sets there are, and I don't like the ugly sweater figures they've started doing recently - I preferred Santa/Snowmen variants)

If they can give 2020 Thanos a pair of purple arms, he’d make a decent Infinity War Thanos so I hope they do that

Falconfan suggests that ww2 mech was confused with iron monger?  I would be happy with both of them (ww2 and HB sakaar) ... as far as the Advent Calendar is concerned, I did not expect anything different.  We have always bought the calendar for two unreleased minifig or a little more, I don't see why in this case it should have been different ...

Edited by Legocentrico

2 hours ago, PRbrickbuilder said:

5. New Asgard's house

4. CMF

3. Sanctuary II

Advent Calendar is a September set tho.

CMF is either August or September, we don't know yet.

1 hour ago, hvader said:

If they can give 2020 Thanos a pair of purple arms, he’d make a decent Infinity War Thanos so I hope they do that

That's a great idea! I hope they do that and also give him dark tan/brown legs:

s-l400.jpg

54 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Advent Calendar is a September set tho.

CMF is either August or September, we don't know yet.

Thanks for the info!

4 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Spider-Man (yellow Homecoming jacket), Iron Man (ugly sweater with 2020 helmet and hairpiece), Thor (2020 with IW hair), Black Widow (2020), Captain Marvel (2020 without helmet), Nick Fury (2020 with grey beanie) and Thanos (2020 without helmet and leg printing).

Is it too much to hope for the arm-printed Black Widow...? For an AC, I guess so. I might pick up the Widow and Falcon pack before it goes out of production...

8 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

Is it too much to hope for the arm-printed Black Widow...? For an AC, I guess so. I might pick up the Widow and Falcon pack before it goes out of production...

It’s more than likely going to be the arm printing Widow.

12 minutes ago, PhoenixBuilder said:

No. According to today's leak it will be the 2020 Black Widow, which means arm printing :wink:

Theory regarding the micro Hall of Armour in the Advent Calendar: what if they give us one pod each day for three days, which can connect, and then they give us in the 4th day three Iron Man microfigs to fill the pods. Could be one dark red, one metallic silver and one dark blue, covering the previous minifig releases of 2020.