Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Don't think it's happening here. Here is a community for AFOLs, the A standing for adults, who would know it's pathetic and completely pointless to send death threats over pictures of plastic

Instagram's probably where it's at. Anyone can just make an account to send hate, and there's even more anonymity

Yeah. No adult has ever behaved poorly on the internet. Am I right, fellas?

On a more serious note, the actitude in this forum isnt precisely great either, so I wouldnt dismiss us so easily.

Well, I guess Lego it is a toy for small children, after all.

18 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

On a more serious note, the actitude in this forum isnt precisely great either, so I wouldnt dismiss us so easily.

Well, I guess Lego it is a toy for small children, after all.

Mmmm not all of us are guys but i get what you are saying as sarcastic. (Btw that lady that was on here a few weeks ago, some of you were quite rude to her and she hasnt been back. I guess there is one example of this forum having a bad attitude)

yeah sure we have had heated debates and arguments but not on the level death threats. Thats a go to action of a very specific internet user. So i think the attitude of this forum is more supportive than bad. 

lego is not just for small kids. Everyone has imagination no matter how old u are. Literally 18+ sets all over the place lol. 

28 minutes ago, PGBQW said:
4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Haha i can actually picture u saying this with nervous laughter. 

I mean there's a straight line between having heated, sometimes overly, arguments over sets and sending death threats. 

Sure, we are sometimes too excited about things and we become impolite and stuff, but it's not like we say we're going to kill someone just because she or he doesn't agree with us :tongue:

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean there's a straight line between having heated, sometimes overly, arguments over sets and sending death threats. 

Sure, we are sometimes too excited about things and we become impolite and stuff, but it's not like we say we're going to kill someone just because she or he doesn't agree with us :tongue:

yes exactly

1 hour ago, spiderfan2000 said:

Mysterio is probably going to be a repeat of the Monster Truck set version (Though I'd like to see more arm/leg detailing), 

I think Mysterio more than anyone needs leg printing, usually lack of leg printing isn't a huge issue for me but something about Mysterio's design is just so jarring because of how the pattern comes to a complete halt.

12 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Mmmm not all of us are guys but i get what you are saying as sarcastic. (Btw that lady that was on here a few weeks ago, some of you were quite rude to her and she hasnt been back. I guess there is one example of this forum having a bad attitude)

Who are you talking about? Also, I have to agree, Eb can be pretty bad about being toxic too. That being said, the worst place to discuss legos is Reddit hands down. Also, for this year, Marvel has been like the least toxic thread I always have open (easier on mobile), which is an odd change of pace.

4 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

I think Mysterio more than anyone needs leg printing, usually lack of leg printing isn't a huge issue for me but something about Mysterio's design is just so jarring because of how the pattern comes to a complete halt.

Completely agree, the arms doesn't bother me much but the pattern should be going onto his legs.. and maybe stop at his knee (dual molded legs would also be great but maybe too much with the print)

15 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I wonder if it is younger people doing this, maybe they think sending death threats is appropriate. It is sad and horrifying 

A new poster for Loki has been shown...man I wish we could've gotten one of those TVA armored guards in the CMF. It also gives me the feeling that the Loki in the series will be the normal suit & tie one, not the Vote Loki costume.

14 minutes ago, admiral_typhoon said:

A new poster for Loki has been shown...man I wish we could've gotten one of those TVA armored guards in the CMF

Loki is one of the few Disney+ shows to be confirmed to have a Second Season, so chances are we'll have a shot at getting the TVA eventually.

I still expect Loki to be a more iconic outfit, probably with his helmet.

8 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Loki is one of the few Disney+ shows to be confirmed to have a Second Season, so chances are we'll have a shot at getting the TVA eventually.

I still expect Loki to be a more iconic outfit, probably with his helmet.

The Marvel Legends figure has him in that Khaki jacket with the word "Variant" on the back but im sure lego has seen more concept art based on the last two episodes just like how we get the final outfit for Wanda and not the black and white 50's housewife figure.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I wonder if it is younger people doing this, maybe they think sending death threats is appropriate. It is sad and horrifying 

As someone who's on the younger end of adulthood (20) who's also terminally online so I see this kinda thing regularly unfortunately, the people I see the most acting like this are actually like 30 something dudes. They also know it's unacceptable but just don't care.

Edited by Childish Goblino

6 minutes ago, Childish Goblino said:

As someone who's on the younger end of adulthood (20) who's also terminally online so I see this kinda thing regularly unfortunately, the people I see the most acting like this are actually like 30 something dudes. They also know it's unacceptable but just don't care.

Yeah age does not matter.

In bed looking at the blurred image of the endgame final battle saying “before u know it its wednesday” lol

What a ride we have been on!

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

The Marvel Legends figure has him in that Khaki jacket with the word "Variant" on the back but im sure lego has seen more concept art based on the last two episodes just like how we get the final outfit for Wanda and not the black and white 50's housewife figure.

Regardless of what costumes we know appear in the show based on the trailers, I still don't think Loki in a brown jacket, or a prison jumpsuit would appeal to the larger market (including kids), which is why Owen Wilson isn't in the series. The Vote Loki suit makes some sense as it's at least a green suit that screams "Loki". But it could still be something unseen and unexpected

49 minutes ago, BusterNut31 said:

Yeah age does not matter.

FBI OPEN UP!

This is the first SDCC item that I have seen for this year (atleast from what I know)

https://www.instagram.com/p/COvOHsJHfXo/?igshid=15ylvd5z1ifmt

could also be part of Infinity Saga merchandising. It's so interesting that Minimates is doing the Avengers (2012) movie characters, imagine the possibility for LEGO sets if we continue Infinity Saga, though with this celebration that most of toy lines doing it, I kinda think it's a one-off special event. 

2 hours ago, admiral_typhoon said:

A new poster for Loki has been shown...man I wish we could've gotten one of those TVA armored guards in the CMF. It also gives me the feeling that the Loki in the series will be the normal suit & tie one, not the Vote Loki costume.

TVA?

25 minutes ago, MasterofElements said:

If you already have the old compound and buy the new one, you can get some sort of layout like this one: 

https://imgur.com/a/6Fzo4sJ

I’m guessing this is a joke, but the new one is I think like six or so studs wider than this one.

4 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

TVA?

Time Variant Authority, those guys who captured Loki because of him branching the timeline.

21 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I’m guessing this is a joke, but the new one is I think like six or so studs wider than this one.

Oh, my bad. It wasn't meant to be a joke I just couldn't tell any major dimension differences from that blurry image :grin:

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Time Variant Authority, those guys who captured Loki because of him branching the timeline.

Ahhhh thanks!!

28 minutes ago, MasterofElements said:

Oh, my bad. It wasn't meant to be a joke I just couldn't tell any major dimension differences from that blurry image :grin:

Oh, sorry! Honestly, it would look odd that way, but it might be neat. I think that the compound is 24 studs long from what I could tell.

Something interesting I noticed looking at the compound...

Lego has started putting Big Fig parts in the main bag, instead of in a separate one. Does this mean they've changed how they are manufactured? The new head might have prompted other changes in how Big Figs are made.