Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well that’s assuming a stranger things set is coming...

That would be just rude to make a tease like this without anything Lego connected to ST coming soon :laugh_hard:

9 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

That would be just rude to make a tease like this without anything Lego connected to ST coming soon :laugh_hard:

I think it's just LEGO riding the hype train lol

Stretched effect on the torso indicates his fat hahahahahaha nice little detail. Can't wait to see Lebowski Thor!

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Well that’s assuming a stranger things set is coming...

There better be one coming after that teaser :devil: If not, they may just as well post teasers for upcoming shows and films  they don’t even have the license for :tongue:

11 minutes ago, BrickBob Studpants said:

There better be one coming after that teaser :devil: If not, they may just as well post teasers for upcoming shows and films  they don’t even have the license for :tongue:

LEGO: <Posts photo of Bionicle> Guess what's back!

The community: OMG!! YES!!

LEGO: That's right! The memory of when you had Bionicle as a kid is back! But not the sets. Hell nah!

Yeah Thor looks great, like I thought
But what is it with leaker and not posting the minifig entirely and/or built..

Loving Thor's Torso! 
Based on screenshots from Endgame, I'm positive his arms are actually (dark) metallic grey, so I think I'll exchange the black arms for that color when I have it :thumbup: 
Now let's hope they make a better Stormbreaker.

Regards,
Mitch

2 minutes ago, CF Mitch said:

Loving Thor's Torso! 
Based on screenshots from Endgame, I'm positive his arms are actually (dark) metallic grey, so I think I'll exchange the black arms for that color when I have it :thumbup: 
Now let's hope they make a better Stormbreaker.

Regards,
Mitch

Pretty sure it'll be the same Stormbreaker.. but does someone care, it's Lego, you can build it yourself
Also he seems to have gunmetal grey arms so you probably won't have to change them

3 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Pretty sure it'll be the same Stormbreaker.. but does someone care, it's Lego, you can build it yourself
Also he seems to have gunmetal grey arms so you probably won't have to change them

Yeah, when I looked a second time I thought, "or does he already have metallic gray arms?", but I still get the feeling it's black.
But, no matter what, it's an easy fix. Unlike Stormbreaker, I still find it hard to build a proper purist version of it...

Regards,
Mitch

1 minute ago, CF Mitch said:

Yeah, when I looked a second time I thought, "or does he already have metallic gray arms?", but I still get the feeling it's black.
But, no matter what, it's an easy fix. Unlike Stormbreaker, I still find it hard to build a proper purist version of it...

Regards,
Mitch

The arms have the same exposure to light but aren't black like the torso, that's why I think it is, this and previous pic we've seen

I like my purist version of Stormbreaker, simple, not too small/too big and it uses like.. half the pieces of the real build, so it's easy to make it with the real one
IMG_20210508_191824.jpg 

Great minifig, love the torso. 

22 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

The arms have the same exposure to light but aren't black like the torso, that's why I think it is, this and previous pic we've seen

I like my purist version of Stormbreaker, simple, not too small/too big and it uses like.. half the pieces of the real build, so it's easy to make it with the real one

This is perfect but with a 3L bar instead of that branch to make it longer and smoother.

1 hour ago, RaichuKing263 said:

I think it's just LEGO riding the hype train lol

So why don't they do this with every movie or series, especially like Marvel, DC or SW?

50 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

This is perfect but with a 3L bar instead of that branch to make it longer and smoother.

Nah.. too long for me
and also I really like the branch piece since it's supposed to be Groot's arm, it's not really supposed to be smooth

7 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

Nah.. too long for me
and also I really like the branch piece since it's supposed to be Groot's arm, it's not really supposed to be smooth

Whatever works for you man.

But if we're talking about accuracy, the linger one is much better. It ends smoothly, without no little tweaks at the end, and the handle is actually quite long.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But if we're talking about accuracy, the linger one is much better. It ends smoothly, without no little tweaks at the end, and the handle is actually quite long.

I’m part of the 3L bar gang for Stormbreaker, too. 💪 

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Looking at pictures of Thor holding Stormbreaker, standing straight from the ground, Stormbreaker doesn´t even reach Thor´s shoulders, The LEGO mod shown by "TobyAisactually does reach the shoulders, so, yeah, it is more accurate size-wise using the branch piece.

7 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

ACCURACY!!

Yeah.. more or less. But honestly, if I wanted to really be 100% accurate, I'd use this shitty piece
IMG_20210508_210806.jpg

Just now, Walter529a said:

Looking at pictures of Thor holding Stormbreaker, standing straight from the ground, Stormbreaker doesn´t even reach Thor´s shoulders, The LEGO mod shown by "TobyAisactually does reach the shoulders, so, yeah, it is more accurate size-wise using the branch piece.

It's all about size *put sunglasses*

45 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

To be fair a book, which is more or less the size of your face, is the size of your legs and half your torso in Lego.

Don't take scale too seriously with minfigures.

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Don't take scale too seriously with minfigures.

Ok, yeah, makes sense, but you were the one who said it was more accurate

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

But if we're talking about accuracy, the linger one is much better.

1 hour ago, Moon_Knight said:

I’m part of the 3L bar gang for Stormbreaker, too. 💪 

Same here, and I sometimes take that flat 1x1 tile off and replace it with a 1x1 trans blue stud with a hole in it + Ulysses Klaw's lightning piece. You can kind of see it below. Sorry about the tiny picture, weird angle, and blurriness. :head_back:

879149930_ScreenShot2021-05-08at4_27_35PM.png.0e20bc7cd0a6cf20ca729de726a67c5c.png

I have no ide about everything that relating to Shang=Chi release stuff...

But I would like to drop a piece of mind here... Surely, some of you (non-Americans, to be specific) are not happy that Shang-Chi sets are released in America. Don’t get me wrong but the month May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. So I think it’s a kinda “perfect” release date for Shang-Chi sets but I really don’t get it why it happens, like, 3-4 months before the movie release. It’s Lego’s odd decision to release these sets in Ameirca more earlier, so whatever. 

There, that’s my thought. 

49 minutes ago, Walter529a said:

Ok, yeah, makes sense, but you were the one who said it was more accurate

Accurate in terms of build itself. I was talking about which piece better represents how Stormbreaker's handle looks in the movies.