Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Oh well, unless they reveal 3 big themes today, that means that our hopes for April reveal were an illusion after all... Sooner or later they'll have to tho. Surprised there are no leaks so far.

9 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Falcon did mention there might be some inconsistencies with the numbering, shall update it now - thanks :)

Edit: StoneWars link for those wondering

Edit: Numbering could means an August release alongside the Sanctuary II. Though given it is apparently an exclusive it could be random :shrug_oh_well:

Korg piece was the first piece for Summer wave to leak. There's no way it's an August release.

Sanctuary II is also most likely June, same as they said that there are 2 waves for HP, but it turned out there's only one.

8 hours ago, Scarletwitch said:

I thought that the new Asgard and sanctuary ll was a June release as well

We're not sure honestly. We'll just have to wait and see I guess, but I'd bet on June.

9 hours ago, Moon_Knight said:

Agreed! That's why I decided to go with the Bruce Banner head. Looks way better. It was another recommendation from lego_guyon02. Here's the Banner head:

Looks good! Glad my suggestions helped,  now I just gotta wait for the sets to come out in Europe :grin:

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh well, unless they reveal 4 big themes today, that means that our hopes for April reveal were an illusion after all...

FTFY :grin: The Minecraft sets are also scheduled for June and even though a lot of AFOLs don’t seem to care much for it, it’s still objectively a big theme :wink: So in total we have 4 big themes, Speed Champions, plus a new theme (Mickey & Friends). Yeah, not looking that good for a reveal today

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Korg piece was the first piece for Summer wave to leak. There's no way it's an August release.

Exactly. It’s extremely unlikely a piece leaks this far in advance, otherwise we would already have seen Star Wars minifig leaks as well :classic:

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh well, unless they reveal 3 big themes today

-The monkey paw slowly closes a finger-

Edited by PGBQW

11 minutes ago, PGBQW said:

-The monkey claw slowly closes a finger-

hahah you kill me dude! love that image of a lego built monkey paw!

Images from other themes are starting to appear, but none from the big 3 (Marvel, Ninjago and City). I guess there's a chance they might appear pretty soon!

1 hour ago, Unknown Jedi Master said:

Where is the rumor regarding the 4+ Juniors FFH Spider-Man set coming from? I’ve heard we might get his black and red suit, have I any reason to believe this? 

76184 is a 20€ 4+ set with 73 pieces, releasing October 1st along with 2 NWH sets.

This set is rumoured to be based on FFH and include Spider-Man and Mysterio.

Seeing as Spidey still uses his Upgraded Suit in NWH, the 4+ set will probably include a repeat of his suit from NWH sets.

Endgame Scarlet Witch Leak from Panda Minifigs

Which Endgame set is she coming in again?

Edited by Brick Cucumber

Words can't describe how pissed I am right now. Seriously LEGO? You couldn't even recolor that hairpiece?! The piece is exactly what I wanted but the color is disgusting.

Torso looks great.

4 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Which Endgame set is she coming in again?

Final Battle.

Edited by lego_guyon02

Well, we can have official images for disney and friends, but we have to wait for the factory escapes for marvel.  great job lego 👍

Edited by Legocentrico

1 hour ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Words can't describe how pissed I am right now. Seriously LEGO? You couldn't even recolor that hairpiece?! The piece is exactly what I wanted but the color is disgusting.

Torso looks great.

Final Battle.

Hahaha i feel you bud. But i dont know. He could have used another hairpiece for her...to do his youtube video.

i say this nervously looking around me thinking “oh no they got the hair color wrong!”

Edited by BusterNut31

I mean if you search 'Scarlet Witch Endgame' on Google, her hair really does look reddish brown. Sure, a lighter colour would be more accurate, but I think brown works well enough. 

To me, honestly I'm not really bothered by the color or the hairpiece (as long as it should be long enough) I think the most crucial will be the face and her torso (which looks to me they did a pretty good job) I cannot wait to see her face printing

11 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I mean if you search 'Scarlet Witch Endgame' on Google, her hair really does look reddish brown. Sure, a lighter colour would be more accurate, but I think brown works well enough. 

That would just be crappy research by the Graphic Design team. There are a ton of shots with Wanda in clear daylight and her hair obviously isn't reddish brown.

18 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

This thread is getting predictable

I came to see how many people were upset about wanda's hair

It's almost as if we care about this theme and want simple things like haircolor to be accurate, what a groundbreaking discovery :hmpf:

2 minutes ago, lego_guyon02 said:

That would just be crappy research by the Graphic Design team. There are a ton of shots with Wanda in clear daylight and her hair obviously isn't reddish brown.

Yeah, and Rocket's torso isn't dark grey.

It's the lighting. Sure, we know what the correct colours are, but in certain lights they look the way Lego made them. Is it worse than the correct ones? Yes. But is it bad? No.

Yeah, you can better see her hair in IW, it's more light ginger-ish than brown.. oh well, at least the hair piece they choose is pretty cool and I still have Elizabeth Swann's hair for her anyway

Okay confirmed, Panda just got it on hand. I told him to do the face reveal because people here are getting crazy.

1 minute ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay confirmed, Panda just got it on hand. I told him to do the face reveal because people here are getting crazy.

And.. will he do it? Soon?

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I’m curious what color they will pick for the cmf this summer

That's the main thing I'm worried about now. This IW/Endgame figure is still decently easy to change but considering her crown the same can't be said for her Scarlet Witch form.

Also, should we expect this figure to come with a cloth piece?