Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

I’ve got a feeling about today. To quote a fictional character, “Somethings coming, something good. I’ll be there....”

I mean, after that Mark 3 we haven't gotten any awesome leaks for MCU (Infinity Saga) sets. While there's a bunch of news for CMF I think we've tackled all about them as well as D2C leaked figures. 

I want to see Wanda and Thanos so bad. 

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

And Iron Man MK 85.

I hope it is better than the awful last one. He desperately needs more pritning and dual-moulding.

It's 100% gonna be the same.. I'm 100% sure it will xD

17 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

AND THOR!!!
I really want to see Thor hairpiece/beard

5 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

And Iron Man MK 85.

I hope it is better than the awful last one. He desperately needs more pritning and dual-moulding.

I'm keeping my expectation low, I think Lebowski Thor will use Aquaman hair while the Viking Thor could be a new hair and beard combo mold. But I'll gladly accept a reuse of anything but give us a new face print. That freaking head was from Ragnarök days and it is sooooo outdated.

In my own humble opinion, out of all figure that won't be reused if there's one for sure.. it's gonna be Ironman. He's the main guy. I know TLG/Marvel puts an effort for his figures. Overall new Mark 85 or battle damaged will be very very welcome.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm keeping my expectation low, I think Lebowski Thor will use Aquaman hair while the Viking Thor could be a new hair and beard combo mold. But I'll gladly accept a reuse of anything but give us a new face print. That freaking head was from Ragnarök days and it is sooooo outdated.

Idc if they reuse the same face print.. after all he'll have a beard piece etc.. but the thing I'm scared about is the colour of his hair, I hope they'll use medium nougat and not the bright blond they too often use

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

In my own humble opinion, out of all figure that won't be reused if there's one for sure.. it's gonna be Ironman. He's the main guy. I know TLG/Marvel puts an effort for his figures. Overall new Mark 85 or battle damaged will be very very welcome.

About this one, I'll find it strange if, in a set nearly full of new minifigs that will be exclusives for a time, they decide to make a new Iron Man when they have a 2yo minifig of the same suit, same movie, already available

52 minutes ago, Brickroll said:

I’ve got a feeling about today. To quote a fictional character, “Somethings coming, something good. I’ll be there....”

Lego_Fulcrum teased 'reveal season' - I'd hope we get something today.

Edited by Scarilian

33 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

It's 100% gonna be the same.. I'm 100% sure it will xD

If Chitauri aren't the same, then IRON MAN sure as hell ain't.

25 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

New hairpiece is already confirmed by Promobricks.

16 minutes ago, TobyAis said:

About this one, I'll find it strange if, in a set nearly full of new minifigs that will be exclusives for a time, they decide to make a new Iron Man when they have a 2yo minifig of the same suit, same movie, already available

Sorry for pestering you about it, but they also have Chitauri and Thanos. So why are they remaking them? Iron Man's gonna be new.

I don’t think any LEGO reveals, official or otherwise, happen at this time of day. 

10 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New hairpiece is already confirmed by Promobricks.

Is it? All I remember is them saying he had long hair, no comment on what piece or if it’s new. I would hope it’s new, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Aquaman hair with a new face print.

Man, the amount of hype here is too much, y’all got me anxious with this mess. 

Edited by NetherCreeper

Kingwong is at it again :head_back: Two thirds of the new Thor minifig appear to be in his latest pic with two penguins in the foreground (also a hint towards the DC D2C set maybe? Two hints/leaks in the same picture? Is that even legal? :laugh_hard:)

1 minute ago, lego_guyon02 said:

Too bad the most important part isn't visible :look:

At least we know he has new hair piece :laugh:

Yeah, I'm now convinced it is new hair and beard combo. Nice! 

And it looks like it's freaking dark tan! Woot woot. I love it! 

That brilliant, brilliant, madlad. I feel like we should be way more annoyed with how he trolls us, but it’s honestly hilarious.

Yup, it’s new. I compared it to the aquaman hair, and this one hugs the shoulders less and isn’t as long in the front. I’ll give it a few days at least till we see the whole fig.

Fantastic, he gets the moulded beard after all.

Just now, NetherCreeper said:

Yup, it’s new. I compared it to the aquaman hair, and this one hugs the shoulders less and isn’t as long in the front. I’ll give it a few days at least till we see the whole fig.

In a few days we will have seen the official set pictures tho :laugh_hard:

Maybe its just me, but from this particular angle it kinda looks like the Castaway hairpiece

13 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

I don’t think any LEGO reveals, official or otherwise, happen at this time of day. 

Is it? All I remember is them saying he had long hair, no comment on what piece or if it’s new. I would hope it’s new, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the Aquaman hair with a new face print.

Man, the amount of hype here is too much, y’all got me anxious with this mess. 

What do you mean at this time of day? This is a global company, it's all times of the day all the time. Especially regarding unofficial leaks, those happen whenever. Lol, leaks are leaks.

@lego_guyon02 Updated my Shang-Chi minifig with a face that I think looks pretty good. I Bricklinked Cedric Diggory and CMF Robin so we'll see what they look like. I also ordered Dr. Wu on Bricklink but I'm using Rieekan's face in the mean time. What do you think?

IMG_0358

IMG_0359

3 minutes ago, Childe_Roland said:

What do you mean at this time of day? This is a global company, it's all times of the day all the time. Especially regarding unofficial leaks, those happen whenever. Lol, leaks are leaks.

I know, I was trying to find a way to phrase it that was not involving time zones, but for me at least, 9 times out of 10, I see set reveals right as I wake up, and by midday nothing more happens. I know it’s not the same time everywhere, but it does seem to be consistently at the same time. Leaks, yeah, but I mean like finding pics on Amazon or an online retailer.