Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

Black Cat mostly looks good, but the blacked-out chest section looks weird with the fur.

I'm still hoping for classic Electro.

While it's nice for her to have the dual molded legs I think the upgrade from (CMS 18) Cat Lady will be much better. 

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Giggling to myself at all the people who complained at the blurry 144p Black Cat photo, and lack of printing.

She has the dual molded legs which is something, but the necklace still looks like a 'power' button and she's missing the skin to give it definition, feels unfinished.

50 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Well Black cat doesn't look that good. When it was rumored she will appear in a set I thought they'd use Marvel Superheroes 2 version of her, but they chose to make new print for some reason. For the character who's always portrayed in skintight suit with visible cleavage, Lego chose very PG look for her.

Are you really complaining that she doesn't have huge, exposed boobs? Grow up dude.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

While this could be him expressing his love for the team, or the film that never came to be, but a certain bird Fan1414 posted 'Sinister Six' on his story. It's no secret we're missing villains in this set right now, it'd be amazing...... spectacular?...... bombastic?...... cool if we got at least six villains, even if not all Sinister Six-ers, in a single set

3 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Are you really complaining that she doesn't have huge, exposed boobs? Grow up dude.

Ikr, what zero p does to a mf, lmao

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

While it's nice for her to have the dual molded legs I think the upgrade from (CMS 18) Cat Lady will be much better. 

I really despise those pieces. The white printing on the black is cut off by a line, and it really just annoys me

5 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

She has the dual molded legs which is something, but the necklace still looks like a 'power' button and she's missing the skin to give it definition, feels unfinished.

She's a very over-sexualised character, can't blame LEGO for having her covered up

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I really despise those pieces. The white printing on the black is cut off by a line, and it really just annoys me

Just watched the review of the figure and yeah, it does have a cut. Probably to distinguish it's just a costume or it's a quality issue? Also the white doesn't match the fur printing on the new Black Cat, but then again I have no interest with the figure. Glad for those who want her. 

12 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

While this could be him expressing his love for the team, or the film that never came to be, but a certain bird Fan1414 posted 'Sinister Six' on his story. It's no secret we're missing villains in this set right now, it'd be amazing...... spectacular?...... bombastic?...... cool if we got at least six villains, even if not all Sinister Six-ers, in a single set

With left and right leaks and revelation from Marvel 2021 sets. I think we'll know sooner than later, but an obvious choice is Daily Bugle having Sinister Six members that we are missing OR we will get the full team in the set. Rhino big figure is needed also Lizard. 

6 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

She's a very over-sexualised character, can't blame LEGO for having her covered up

Eh... should have done something with it though so the necklace stands out.

lego-cat-costume-girl-set-71021-12-4.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Maybe we could get the classic Sinister Six lineup?  That could get us Classic Electro, plus we haven't gotten a Kraven since 2016.  I'd take another Sandman if we finally got a normal, non-sand variant.  Every version of Sandman so far has either been mid-transformation into sand or completely sand.  Mysterio would probably be a repeat unless they gave him more printing, but Doc Ock and Vulture could be new variants.  Or perhaps LEGO will go with some other lineup.  I'll guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Here's my final prediction before anything else gets leaked or revealed:

1. Peter Parker
  2. Spiderman
  3. J. Jonah Jameson
  4. Betty Brant/Robbie Robertson
  5. Venom
  6. Punisher
  7. Daredevil
  8. Bullseye
  9. Black Cat
  10. Electro Doc Ock
  11. Mysterio
  12. Vulture
  13. Kraven the Hunter
  14. Kingpin
Edited by Bobby Drake
I swear final one lol, had to take in Electro news

21 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Dude, maybe you should look at character history before patronizing someone. I didn't say he should look exactly like certain iterations of her, but like Marvel superheroes 2 version of her. Purely black suit looks boring and plain. 

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I don't think it's about that. I'm somewhat disappointed by the lack of flesh color on her torso as well. As shown on the picture of LMSH(2) it can be done without exposing any actual cleavage, and what bothers me is that, right now, the fur collar doesn't line up to anything, so it feels off.

Regards,
Mitch

36 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He's making a valid point. Lego portrayed her with a bit of skin near the necklace in the past. Makes no sense for no definining aspect between the black pieces of her printing.

1 hour ago, benderisgreat said:

Well Black cat doesn't look that good. When it was rumored she will appear in a set I thought they'd use Marvel Superheroes 2 version of her, but they chose to make new print for some reason. For the character who's always portrayed in skintight suit with visible cleavage, Lego chose very PG look for her.

Are you seriously complaining about the lack of clevage on a Lego figure?

5 minutes ago, Donkeypunch said:

Are you seriously complaining about the lack of clevage on a Lego figure?

I'm gonna be honest, these sorts of remarks are silly. It feels like you are asking for a staff member to step in. I cannot see why you or TheLegoBatman don't see the point they are trying to make.

People just want a figure with some distinction. If she has a black jacket with the gap inbetween also being black the definition are gone. Especially since we have characters with a very similar design exposing a 'V' shaped section of chest to have distinction between the suit and the skin. Either give her jacket more 'fur' so you can define the gap between it and the necklace or give her some undershirt or skin print in a similar 'V' shape.

e21d031f80f87e1a589ceb46d4248bb5.jpg

Edited by Scarilian

You know, I think there are probably enough iterations of Black Cat without the V that this one can work without it too. I just did a quick google search, and it seems like only around half of her outfits have that.

Oh I agree that the skin would make the minfigure better, and that Black Widow is a great example. But he specifically used the word cleavage, not skin.

Cleavage basucally means the "line" between two boobs, not the skin above them.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Oh I agree that the skin would make the minfigure better, and that Black Widow is a great example. But he specifically used the word cleavage, not skin. 

Cleavage basucally means the "line" between two boobs, not the skin above them.

This version has a lot of exposed skin.
This version is closer to what most people were expecting, less exposed skin but it's used to define the outfit ending and the necklace starting

If they were referring otherwise, my mistake. I just think they were on about the skin aspect the same as me but misphrased :shrug_oh_well:
Honestly terrified about figures potentially getting cancelled for random reasons after Lego's recent actions.

The black cat minifigure looks cool, I hope she has the dual molded legs in the final set. 

I made an updated CMF speculation list (with some part speculations) here.

What’s wrong with some cleavage by the way? Felicia Hardy is a sensual super villain. 
But my question is are those dual moulded legs for Black Cat, or are they for the Punisher?

2 minutes ago, Borex said:

But my question is are those dual moulded legs for Black Cat, or are they for the Punisher?

Or both 

Yikes while I agree that Black Cat needs to have some skin showing in her upper torso that's the definitive look of her in the comics and cartoons, dang this talks over the V and cleavage is getting silly. It is what it is. :hmpf_bad:

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Or both 

That works for me. Will these be the first non-printed black white legs btw? Pretty useful part.

Edited by Borex