Captain Nemo

Marvel Superheroes 2021 - Rumors & Discussion

The new Shuri is great though there is still places where it could have been improved upon. Chitauri head print is also fantastic. Glad the Captain Marvel turned out to be fake, there was something off about the whole thing, maybe it had too much red.

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

the one on the right, as that is literally the outfit the official figure is based off of 

I know but to me official lego is way better, something tells me that custom printed minifigures can be so details that it may sometimes looks off. So I'm gonna use the arms and accesories. Legs doesn't match unfortunately. 

I'm not sure if you guys doing the same but I like adding needed pieces on an existing official figure to make it more screen accurate and that's how I display it. Probably just me. 

I gotta say I'm loving the details on the leaked figs so far. First with Endgame Rocket and now the Chitauri and Shuri 

If the quality is consistent then I guess I can be eased about Iron Man not using the ugly one piece helmet mold or Iron Monger looking inaccurate 

3 minutes ago, MCU Spidey 2017 said:

I gotta say I'm loving the details on the leaked figs so far. First with Endgame Rocket and now the Chitauri and Shuri 

If the quality is consistent then I guess I can be eased about Iron Man not using the ugly one piece helmet mold or Iron Monger looking inaccurate 

It has been confirmed that Ironman Mk 3 will be using the old/MCU helmet, so you don't need to worry.

8 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm not sure if you guys doing the same but I like adding needed pieces on an existing official figure to make it more screen accurate and that's how I display it. Probably just me. 

I do the exact same thing. Most of my Marvel figures have been changed in one way or another. 

32 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was told the Captain marvel is fake so looks like that guy lives up to his name 

No sh*t :laugh_hard: Come on people, no need to fall for something this blatantly obvious. Do they need a big neon sign next time?

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

I do the exact same thing. Most of my Marvel figures have been changed in one way or another. 

Right! Specially those blank legs that is really needed on a figure. I wanna see your entire collection. Do you have an IG account or Flickr?

Shuri looks great! Very detailed face and torso prints. But no leg prints bothers me a lot. Hope she does come with cloth piece to cover lack of leg prints.

In #legoleaks I saw a Scarlet Witch minifigure . I don't know if it's true or not. 

Just now, oxy220 said:

In #legoleaks I saw a Scarlet Witch minifigure . I don't know if it's true or not. 

It's not. They even tried to put @legofulcrum over the top, but used the wrong font

Technically it‘s not fake, it‘s a digital custom that someone else tried to pass off as a leak :laugh:

Edit: Ninja‘d

Edited by Lego-Freak

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Nope.

I found out it was a minifigure fake. And for clarifying thank you 

This fake has made me hope we see the power burst pieces in red though. A lot of them would be perfect for displaying her powers

I can't wait until the daily bugle leaks (be it figures or preliminary photos) I actually may be more excited for that compared to the legacy sets (it pains me to say that 😭)

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

I can't wait until the daily bugle leaks (be it figures or preliminary photos) I actually may be more excited for that compared to the legacy sets (it pains me to say that 😭)

This is understandable, it just means you're more of a comic/classic guy than being in the movies. 

I adore comic book well that's where it originates the MCU characters but I like MCU figures being realistic and collecting them with the likeness of actor/actress I enjoy so much.

57 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Right! Specially those blank legs that is really needed on a figure. I wanna see your entire collection. Do you have an IG account or Flickr?

I have an Instagram (@lego_guyon02) but I don't post very often and the only Marvel custom on there is a Chitauri. May take some pictures of my other customs sometime soon. 

Edited by Guyon2002

18 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I have an Instagram (@lego_guyon02) but I don't post very often and the only Marvel custom on there is a Chitauri. May take some pictures of my other customs sometime soon. 

Wait! 

On 3/23/2021 at 12:41 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

I think the cmf will surprise people 

I may be in the minority here but I would only be surprised if its comics based. I very much expect it to be mcu based

On 3/23/2021 at 7:41 AM, Falconfan1414 said:

I think the cmf will surprise people 

Unexpected for us list of characters? 

1 minute ago, Guyon2002 said:

Что?

I made a mistake(. I meant that we are waiting for you to provide information on Marvel

Black Panther would make the most sense to leak next - probably means someone has access to the cheapest set, so maybe photo's of the box soon?

Just now, thephantasm said:

I may be in the minority here but I would only be surprised if its comics based. I very much expect it to be mcu based

I think it might be a mix of both. Either that or the CMF series is going to cover the Disney+ characters so the main sets for next year can focus on legacy sets.

4 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Fulcrum reposted Daredevil and Punisher on his story

Think the one from a week ago is still on there also, could be referring to the Daily Bugle... not necessarily though :shrug_oh_well: Has anyone considered that Daredevil & Punsiher might be in the CMF series?