Commander Aufik

[K18 - Hoth - TT] Triumvite soldier introduction: Mark Lemrik

*Your entry has earned 2 XP*

,,Your next mission is on Hoth, you need to stop the pirates that have their camp on the surface. They could potentialy be a treath to the base we have there" said the general. ,,I believe you once already been on Hoth as an Imperiliast am i right?" 

IMG_20201218_161123

,,Yes, you are. I was a part of attack on the rebels base. Whats the armory?" Mark asked. ,, Check the locker." IMG_20201218_161230

Nice, i like those. What troops I'm with?" ,,Some local troops from that base, pack your things, theres a ship waiting for you."

IMG_20201218_192347IMG_20201218_192357IMG_20201218_192206

Great first entry! The weapons locker is a great idea - I know it was mentioned before, but I have to second that the walls could be a bit taller... ;)

10 hours ago, Darth Bjorn said:

Great first entry! The weapons locker is a great idea - I know it was mentioned before, but I have to second that the walls could be a bit taller... ;)

Yeah, i know. The walls are just too small, I will make them taller next time!

I love that gun cabinet, and nice use of the trans blue boulder for a holo!

On 12/18/2020 at 12:52 PM, Commander Aufik said:

Thank you, I really wanted to build one, from the moment I saw the one in Mandalorian

Nicely done. Makes me want to include one in all my future Imperial mocs. 

I like your fig builds. It would be good if you can build your scenery in a way that let's them face forward. I know I'm not innocent here, but particularly in early builds it helps us to get to know your character. 

58 minutes ago, Ross Fisher said:

I like your fig builds. It would be good if you can build your scenery in a way that let's them face forward. I know I'm not innocent here, but particularly in early builds it helps us to get to know your character. 

Well, you are right, thanks for the advice.

Interesting build. I think the best part is the weapons cabinet, but I think you could have done it complete by making the walls taller.

As others have said, the weapons locker really makes this build. Tall walls will help, fig placement will help. But you're off to a great start!