Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

OLD Mafia and Mystery Games Index

I have removed the Fabuland and Space mafia games from the index. I will only add people, in the future, who commit to running a game when they say they will. :devil: I shall tyrranize this forum. MWAHAhahahaha!!

Sorry Hinck, i guess I stepped out of line. Sad to see a break in Mafia Games, but there's really nothing to be done. I sorta feel like stepping up, but I'm really really tied down right now. Sorry all. Hope we see a new one in the future!

Sorry Hinck, i guess I stepped out of line.

No big deal. Thank you. :wink:

What about some kind of Medical Mafia? Sounds insane, but I've been reading this book about criminal involvement with medicine and stuff. It's really cool. It would take place in a hospital, maybe with some slightly altered game mechanics it could work out.

I'm sorry to bother, but am I on the list or no?

Oh sorry. You want to do a mystery game, right? That's different from mafia. Please PM me your ideas and we'll see when you can get going. Cool?

So does it look good Hinck? Can I be added to the list?

I just now read it-like a minute ago. It sounds great. I'll get back to you with some questions when I get a second. Thanks! :classic:

I just now read it-like a minute ago. It sounds great. I'll get back to you with some questions when I get a second. Thanks! :classic:

Sorry to bother Hinck, but am I on? I know you're porbaly busy with a the holidays, but could you please reply?

Edited by Zepher

Sorry to bother Hinck, but am I on? I know you're porbaly busy with a the holidays, but could you please reply?

Yeah, it's great. Do yours after Dragonator's game is completed. Sounds very thorough. Nice work.

If you haven't had enough of me yet I could make a mafia game for January or February. No silly twists (well, maybe a couple...) this time. :grin:

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

If you haven't had enough of me yet I could make a mafia game for January or February. No silly twists (well, maybe a couple...) this time. :grin:

YAY! :wub::cry_happy: ......Wait what kind of Mafia Game? Also aslong as the twists dont make the whole game a wild goose chase. :tongue:

Italian Mafia - The Mafia family have to root out the informants kinda like a normal mafia game but with a twist. [i think someone also suggested this awhile ago here]

Pirate Mafia?

Space Mafia?

Or just your standard Mafia Game with a Pie twist or something :grin:

I'll do Baritones 2 next before you end up back on the list... :tongue: I encourage you to sign up :devil:

YAY! :wub::cry_happy: ......Wait what kind of Mafia Game? Also aslong as the twists dont make the whole game a wild goose chase. :tongue:

Italian Mafia - The Mafia family have to root out the informants kinda like a normal mafia game but with a twist. [i think someone also suggested this awhile ago here]

Pirate Mafia?

Space Mafia?

Or just your standard Mafia Game with a Pie twist or something :grin:

It will be a standard mafia game. A pie twist you say? Good idea! :thumbup:

I've quickly whipped up a teaser poster for it. Don't worry, I'll change the name later. :blush:

FilmNoirMafia-2.jpg

I'll do Baritones 2 next before you end up back on the list... :tongue: I encourage you to sign up :devil:

Sure thing, I'll definitely be signing up - as long as roles are randomly assigned, that is... :grin:

Sure thing, I'll definitely be signing up - as long as roles are randomly assigned, that is... :grin:

Yes, I'll be signing up too, of course. I have fond memories of the original Baritones. :wub: Ah Darlene... what lovely hair you have...

I'm looking forward to your next one as well TinyP, that teaser picture is great! Sure looks like it'll be fun. I'm guessing a more modern setting for your next one is in order?

Hey, so when do I get to do MCII? :hmpf_bad:

Later your Lordship. Don't be so selfish, you're already running a game right now. :laugh:

I am? Oh right. It's just not the same without Majiko though... :cry_sad:

I'm still here!! :sweet:

Oh M%g@bl&$s! Quick, back to the manor! Barricade the doors! You'll never get me you old coot!

Ah it's so nice to be wanted. :cry_happy:

It will be a standard mafia game. A pie twist you say? Good idea! :thumbup:

I've quickly whipped up a teaser poster for it. Don't worry, I'll change the name later. :blush:

FilmNoirMafia-2.jpg

Cool, Maybe like The Baritones you can have them meet in a bakery full of pies or something to discuss stuff... :tongue:

Nice teaser, Just tell me closer to the date where & when to sign up so I dont miss it! :blush:

Haha randomly picked....I wouldn't be suprised if you died under suspicous circumstances... :look:

Pie Twists ON!

I intend to update the new Mafia Games in this order: Me, Tiny Pies, Bob the Construction Man

If that gets in the way of anyone else's planned game, let me know. As far as I can tell everyone else with a slot was unprepared...

Thanks for the approval. Looks like I'll have awhile to construct the rooms.

By the way, its a Cruise Mafia Game, called Cruise of Terror. Isn't it a original name?

Alright, so long as ours (myself and IS) keeps the scheduled April/May slot - technically we were prepared, at least for the release date planned :tongue:

(Although I don't mind being pushed BACK, it'll make it that much sweeter - we've got a rather complex game going =P)

~Trexxen

Edited by Trexxen

I know this will seem arkward at maybe a little fustrating, but I would like to pull out of the Mafia Game race for a little while. I want to learn the art of editing the photos, making mocs better. It is okay to withdraw my mafia game, isn't it?

I know this will seem arkward at maybe a little fustrating, but I would like to pull out of the Mafia Game race for a little while. I want to learn the art of editing the photos, making mocs better. It is okay to withdraw my mafia game, isn't it?

Absolutely. No worries. Let me know when you think you're ready...

When will the listing for the Baritones II be out? I'm excited already (assuming I get in...)