Sign in to follow this  
Elostirion

[ESL] Townhouse in Ceniza Bajo

50471983553_ce5869ab17_c.jpg

A merchant's house in the newly founded Eslandolan settlement of Ceniza Bajo on Luther Islands (which are
actually called "Eileanne neh Luithhr", the newly claimed island #9 in the New Haven Sea). The volcanic nature
of the islands is reflected in the materials used to pave the streets and build the houses. The architecture displays
a mixture of colonial style, wealth, but also solidity and practicality - because life in a trading town is not about
displaying luxury, but about getting the work done, and living a good life. The settlement is new, less than a year of
age, and the houses show little to no signs of erosion yet.
Ceniza Bajo is built on the ruins of an ancient native civilization, that once used to live where the Eslandolans have
now settled. The remainders of the natives have been recycled and integrated into the town - that's why quite a few
gardens are home to a totem or some other random weird sculpture.

Will probably license this as a medium residence.

Nice house Elos, I especially appreciate how difficult getting those roofs to work out would have been. Great road technique as well.

Strange architecture but I definitely like it. The dbg roof is nice too both in color and design.

Edited by blackdeathgr

Looks Excellent Elos, the roof is honestly perfect. I haven't seen that technique before, and it really pops, without being too distracting. The pavement looks great as well, and the whole build comes together amazingly. Excellent job!