Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[BTV1 - OL] The last line of defence

The last line of defence

The Knights Treasurer, under the command of Essener Chapter Master Helmut von Braun have moved into Kingsport proper. We have formed a defensive line outside the Temple of Artemis and will defend the Quiver against all comers. 

Dispatches from the front in Kingsport, Terraversa

Edited by Ross Fisher

Excellent build and great figure posing! I really like the use of the tiles, and the military unit looks great!

I see you're taking the opportunity to plunder lesser nations' cultural heritage! :pir-tongue:

13 minutes ago, Mesabi said:

I see you're taking the opportunity to plunder lesser nations' cultural heritage!

If by that you mean "protecting in situ relics that belonged to the gods, that were recently rediscovered by Oleonaise explorers, in cultural buildings that were built by Oleonaise builders only a year ago, from being looted and abused" then yes. Yes we are. 

8 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

If by that you mean "protecting in situ relics that belonged to the gods, that were recently rediscovered by Oleonaise explorers, in cultural buildings that were built by Oleonaise builders only a year ago, from being looted and abused" then yes. Yes we are. 

Ahahahahaha!!! Nice band of soldiers too! 

Those Knights Treasurer are a really nice looking force. The crumbling/damaged stonework is nice, too. Especially the flagstones at the base of the stairs.

This is a great moc. I like how it is angled off to the side rather than squared forward. The staircase that is worn with grad piping out gives it a battle damaged scene. The knights treasurers with muskets are posited in a way that makes it feel like a they are ready. 

I really love your whole base plate setup....from the irregular shape, to the angled tiles leading to the steps. Well done! And the Knights are a fearsome deterrent for any would-be plunderers.