Capt Wolf

[OKT] Oktoberfest 2020 mini-challenge, Classic Pirates style! -WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Thank you to all the entrants in this year's Oktoberfest mini-challenge! :pir-huzzah2:  Punto Sur is now a booming trade town and a veritable melting pot of BoBS. Drunken merchants and sailors from all factions can be found there! :pir-huzzah1:

Judges put an emphasis on sticking to the Classic Pirates theme and attention to the fit of the scenes in a newly founded settlement. Here are the prize winners:

Artisan: Biergarten by @Corweena (Grand Prize winner: free large property license to be activated by microbuild somewhere in the New Haven Sea)

Commerce: Warehouse by @Professor Thaum (Runner-up: free medium property license to be activated by microbuild somewhere in the New Haven Sea)

Factory: Brewery by @CapOnBOBS (free small property license to be activated by microbuild somewhere in the New Haven Sea)* see below

Art & Culture: Street Theater by @Count Vroskri (free small property license to be activated by microbuild somewhere in the New Haven Sea)

Education: Science Academy by @CapOnBOBS (another free small property license to be activated by microbuild somewhere in the New Haven Sea)* see below

The Fest Tent by @CapOnBOBS was an extremely close second in the artisan category, and would have been eligible for one of the top two prizes if it had won its category, so one of CapOnBobs's small licenses is hereby upgraded to a medium!

Thanks again for all the great entries!

Thanks for putting on such a fun Challenge! I had a blast building for it. Now to brush up on my microbuilding skills...

Thanks for the challenge @Capt Wolf! There where so many awesome entries and I'm very happy with what I built for it. Can't wait to see what's next! 

I congratulate all winners and thank everyone who took part. It was fun.

"Builders will also be reimbursed for licensing costs for any property licensed through the EGS, or Capt Wolf will purchase (at 3x the license cost) any property a builder does not wish to license."

I haven't won a prize, but I haven't lost anything either. I had fun.

Edited by NOD
addition

Thanks to all who took part, I wish we had some more builder next time.

22 minutes ago, NOD said:

I haven't won a prize, but I haven't lost anything either. I had fun.

A prize should never be a goal, the fun to build is a sufficient reward