Ross Fisher

[Factions Ep. 6 Cat. B][S3 - Bonadan - CE] The Can Opener

*Your entry has earned 10 XP*

Clan Eldar might be the newest Faction to rise in the galaxy, but we weren't about to let ourselves get pushed around. 

So when our fleet met Moff Pyerce's, we were the ones doing the pushing. Even a light Mandalorian battlecruiser, if built with a chassis of refined Beskar, has a structural integrity far higher than your standard Imperial Star Destroyer. 

Mandalorian ram ship

With half-decent engines you can, at worse, shunt ships out of orbit. But if it's driven right, you can peel the hull right off any ship you damn-well choose. 

Impact damage

And that's how we pushed Moff Pyerce out of the Orbit of Bonadan. I heard he was still causing trouble across the galaxy for a while after that. But he wasn't our concern any more.  

Mandalorian ram ship

Fang fighter wingTIE Fighter escape

Edited by goatman461

Love the micro Mandalorian fighters, and it's nice to see the yellow icecream scoops return from the Pheonix build for those engines. Great build. That ISD looks solid.

Love this idea, and pretty cool execution... I'd love to se some trans-orange for explosions - that would have made this even more impact-full... You get it? Impa... :pir-sweet: 

Nice build and idea! The destroyer hull is very well executed, but the best for me is the creative usage of the brick separators.