Powered by Bricks

Lego City 2021 Rumours, information and discussion

2 minutes ago, Poodabricks said:

Not really a fan of the box art. 

There are some box art that I really don't like, and the price is weird.

3 minutes ago, LCP said:

There are some box art that I really don't like, and the price is weird.

So it's called Stuntz, the box art is the weirdest box art I've ever seen! 

And the motorbikes have the same box as the vidiyo bandmates

5 minutes ago, Powered by Bricks said:

So it's called Stuntz, the box art is the weirdest box art I've ever seen! 

And the motorbikes have the same box as the vidiyo bandmates

That’s right.
The packaging type is the same as the bandmate product released this time, but there are five of the same products.

So now we know why the prices are higher than expected: there is a knew kind of motorbike - probably push and pull (or something similar). The rear wheel of the bike looks differently/smooth from the front one. Could be quite successful with the kids, but I'll have to wait for better pictures to make a final opinion.

19 minutes ago, brimbolet said:

So now we know why the prices are higher than expected: there is a knew kind of motorbike - probably push and pull (or something similar). The rear wheel of the bike looks differently/smooth from the front one. Could be quite successful with the kids, but I'll have to wait for better pictures to make a final opinion.

Yeah, from the earlier leaked pictures back in Feb, looks like they are powered like you say.

I like that seemingly you’ll be able to tell what bike you are buying going off the box, as opposed to bandmates.

If that monstertruck set has 2 proper useable 4 wide cars it might be nice depending on final product / price.

LEGO cars keep getting more varied, even while the wheels already changed a lot since 2014 which is a good thing.

Many 6 wide cars are nearing details of the older Speed Champions.

Of course there are still "different" looking cars like this , but it seems highly inspired by the VW Bulli electric prototype : (and the LEGO version can fit 2 people)

tn_60291_alt6_jpg.jpgVW_Bulli_11.jpg

Edited by TeriXeri

1 hour ago, ChrisW said:

I like that seemingly you’ll be able to tell what bike you are buying going off the box, as opposed to bandmates.

At 8€ each, it'd better be. I really think that the CMF line is now too expensive already; Playmobil blind bags are half the price though it's more plastic.

Stuntz looks alright, I'll wait for official images as these are obviously prototypes but I think the motorcycles are way overpriced and overall I would eathee them do maybe 3 motorcycles and then the main sets and have 3 new town sets instead of more motorcycles. Come on Lego give us a post office or school!

4 hours ago, toopizza13 said:

Stuntz looks alright, I'll wait for official images as these are obviously prototypes but I think the motorcycles are way overpriced and overall I would eathee them do maybe 3 motorcycles and then the main sets and have 3 new town sets instead of more motorcycles. Come on Lego give us a post office or school!

The Bikes and the stunt park are the final product, and here's a better look at the monkeys:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CO5wuHlp5S2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Powered by Bricks

21 hours ago, gedren_y said:

That's DC. The Penguin.

Thank you.

The wildlife rescue and police city sets are now up on S@H Australia. They were there yesterday too but EB wasn't working at the time.

4 hours ago, Stuartn said:

The wildlife rescue and police city sets are now up on S@H Australia

Hmm not seeing them now

1 hour ago, Poodabricks said:

Thank you all for this information, As usual I spotted more details in the sets:

60300 bike has compartment for the drone, the remote control and the "stick", now LEGO city has a lot of drones 

60301 4x4 has a chain in the back

60302 is actually bigger and cheaper than 60307

60307 truck is actually a mobile lab and not a cargo truck

60308 details we re already spotted

57 minutes ago, Stuartn said:

Is the grass piece behind the elephant new as the base looks taller?

There is a picture showing another angle and its clear that both bushes are the same part.