Just now, a guy from somewhere said:

Wait there’s box art now? I know you can’t post a link or an image but can you say where it’s from?

My friend send me. Right now I'm trying to find original source

13 minutes ago, Legofania said:

Separate moulds

Appreciate the info.

That's interesting, I'm not sure what to think about it as of now. I'll have to see the actual minifigures.

I just realised, the back ‘fins’ on the bounty are the shricopter tail piece. This thing is enormous! I think it justifies the pricetag, and the part count suggests that it doesn’t have a large boat hull so we should be fine for that as well.

Whew, an image surfaced on instagram on a closer look on the minifigures, seems like the ninja are actually having a breathing apparatus as part of their head gear and the Pyro Whipper's head mold is most likely final rather than preliminary. If the image is legit, of course.

16 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

Wait there’s box art now? I know you can’t post a link or an image but can you say where it’s from?

And it's out now on Instagram, damn that looks sick!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

No idea.

Also, now you can find new pics on #legoleaks in instagram

Edited by Legofania

What the hell? Now we have box pictures (I mean at least 2 parts)?!

Oh man, hope all the box arts leak soon.

I suppose Nya is like super-water-final-Spinjitzu form, but it's hard to judge it right now. Great to see Lloyd's suit, love the mask.

Yeah, it really does give me some Pixal vibes considering both of them even had the same hairstyle.

This is also kinda interesting as this could mean the ninja faces would even have some apparatus printed on it aside from the actual head apparatus. .

Well bounty has more than 1100 pieces so I think price is okay

2 minutes ago, LOTR34 said:

Man that price for the Bounty is hefty, at least the temple has a reasonable price. 

2 minutes ago, Legofania said:

I dunno man, 140€ for 1150 pieces? Not a great deal tbh.

Just now, JJ Tong (zfogshooterz) said:

Yeah, it really does give me some Pixal vibes considering both of them even had the same hairstyle.

This is also kinda interesting as this could mean the ninja faces would even have some apparatus printed on it aside from the actual head apparatus. .

I hope so, I love these new masks, they're everything I could have hoped for! I appreciate any and all info on the bounty! Especially about the insides. this thing looks big and im already working on a large MOC off it, just going off the images alone. I do this all the time when new images drop, I'm so inpatient I just build my own version. im currently digging through my parts bin for the 3rd shuricopter tail. if you can tell us anything @legofania, please do!

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I dunno man, 140€ for 1150 pieces? Not a great deal tbh.

I will admit, its not the best but it has a ton of large parts. the big transparent pieces over the top of it, the new blades dotted around the front, the ray piece, the shuricopter tail and that large triangular part at the front. also the windshields. or watersheilds as you could call them. either way, the transparent next knights parts.

16 hours ago, a guy from somewhere said:

I hope so, I love these new masks, they're everything I could have hoped for! I appreciate any and all info on the bounty! Especially about the insides. this thing looks big and im already working on a large MOC off it, just going off the images alone. I do this all the time when new images drop, I'm so inpatient I just build my own version. im currently digging through my parts bin for the 3rd shuricopter tail. if you can tell us anything @legofania, please do!

Haha! I gotta say, it's kinda refreshing for me to see this level of enthusiasm on this here! :laugh: :thumbup:

ok, looking at the box art image with the new suit, it looks like lloyd at least has a new face print? it looks like he's giving and inquisitive look, a bit like his second face on the standard TLNM head design. if it is the 2nd face print on the ordinary design, then why would they show of the second print, not the first? maybe this is the wave where we see new face prints!

honestly before, my least favourite of the season 15 sets was lloyds mech, but that suit design has just blown it up a space. incredible design I have to say. but this image was obviously a zoomed in pic of the box art, I want to see the full pic!

Just now, Bloquerto said:

The eyes of this powered Nya are the same of the Water Dragon, just saying...

Good spot! that also explains why Nya isn't included in the set either, considering its a water dragon. its strange, but not out of the range (for ninjago anyways).

Yeah, I, too did consider that possibility on Nya herself being the dragon and if that's the case, that is really cool.

I wondering, could the Ninjago Team have taken some ideas from the TMNT 2003 series? Because that is one exciting trove!

Edited by JJ Tong (zfogshooterz)

Chalk me up as somebody NOT tired of snakes. 2012 set up a really interesting duality between snakes and dragons stretching all the way back to Ninjago's origins, so to me it's neat to see Ninjago continuing to make use of that motif for future factions opposing the ninja. If these new snakes/eels do have electric powers, then you might be able to consider them "foreshadowed" somewhat by the electric eels Pythor made use of to power the Nindroids during the blackout in the Rebooted arc.

Anyway, these sets do look pretty neat, and a lot like I had expected an underwater Ninjago arc to look. These definitely look very preliminary so I'm sure some things like color schemes and figure designs are liable to change, but so far what there is looks like interesting designs that stand apart from what we've had before.

I will say that seeing that gorgeous underwater temple or the sea serpent-like water dragon do make me wish even more that Elves had stuck around to get a mermaid-themed undersea arc...

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

I know it's Nya but that faceprint looks WAY too much Pixal. 

Keep in mind that the actual minifigure is likely to be another color like Aqua or Tr. Light Blue rather than White (the hair piece definitely looks transparent light blue since the darker headband color is visible through her bangs). An illustration like this isn't necessarily a reliable way of determining the actual part color. All in all, this mostly just seems to be a "true potential"/elemental energy variant of Nya, not unlike like the NRG, Airjitzu, and Spinjitzu Burst variants that we've seen for several of the Ninja in past years.

I also suspect the placeholder minifigure in the temple set with the Hidden Side "ghost trail" piece and backpack with Tr. Light Blue Elves vine pieces is a stand-in for this version of Nya! Most of those parts seem more representative of magical water powers than sea creature body parts like the other baddies (especially since the Hidden Side ghost trail attaches to a pair of minifig legs, rather than in place of one), and also this placeholder figure has a standard minifig head, unlike the sea creature baddies who seem to have specially molded heads.

All in all, I'm pretty impressed with the look of this new wave so far! Definitely looking forward to seeing more finalized versions of all the nifty-looking baddies, vehicles, and creatures! Reusing some of the Pyro Viper molds for sea serpent baddies is honestly pretty clever IMO, as is reusing Hades' legs piece from the Disney minifigs for the villain in the Water Dragon set. I'll be interested to see if they tie this new faction together with earlier Ninjago creatures/lore as they've done from time to time in the past. Can't have a fantasy story underwater without plenty of sea monsters!

The new mold that debuted in the Legacy Boulder Blaster also makes a lot more sense to me now that we've seen how extensively these sets will be using it. Of course, I fully expected to see it used more widely in future sets, but seeing it here it feels especially well-suited to an underwater setting.

28 minutes ago, Lyichir said:

Chalk me up as somebody NOT tired of snakes. 2012 set up a really interesting duality between snakes and dragons stretching all the way back to Ninjago's origins, so to me it's neat to see Ninjago continuing to make use of that motif for future factions opposing the ninja. If these new snakes/eels do have electric powers, then you might be able to consider them "foreshadowed" somewhat by the electric eels Pythor made use of to power the Nindroids during the blackout in the Rebooted arc.

Ooh, tying these baddies together with the Electrocobrai could be genuinely clever, considering that Wohira's general "storm" theming ties together really well with the idea of sea snakes/serpents/eels with electrical powers.

Also, it'd be neat to contrast thunder-themed baddies in this year's first wave with lightning-themed baddies in the second wave. Although there's some lightning theming for the Keepers of the Amulet — most notably Chief Mammatus's scepter design — which sort of undermine that dichotomy.

3 hours ago, Legofania said:

Destiny's Bounty had almost 1800 pieces for the same price...

4 hours ago, Legofania said:

Also, now you can find new pics on #legoleaks in instagram

Taken down again it seems. Is there box art for the Temple anywhere else out in the wild? 

Edited by Lucarex