On 5/14/2020 at 6:33 PM, The Reader said:

Regarding the obelisk in the ground floor: The tan 1x2x5 brick has a new hieroglyph pattern. There were four pattern in the 1998 Egypt-subtheme: 1, 2, 3 and 4. So this is new pattern is a fifth pattern.

According to this entry the hieroglyphs read from top down "O G E L".

Explanation for the initials "TC" on the tombstone.

On 5/14/2020 at 1:05 AM, Eggyslav said:

Can we for a moment stop and appreciate that pipe organ? Between Imperial Flagship and Vampyre Castle, this one is the most detailed realistic and best looking one so far... I love it!

Started building this set and it’s a lot of fun so far. The pipe organ, The Organ of Catarino, is great. Fantastic build, the printed tile keys are a nice feature.

Von Barron had this organ custom built in Portugal. He mostly used it to play TV show theme songs ?

On 5/15/2020 at 2:54 AM, Murdoch17 said:

Well, at least it's Baron Von Barron's "house" and not Lord Sam Sinister.

It's actually the same guy from different years... (btw, I like your Sinister mansion MOC :wink:)

Is anyone else having a lot of trouble with the motorization and the app? It never works for me. When I use the Batmobile controls it does but the actual Haunted House app section is confusing and doesn’t do a good job of explaining how to make the thing work.