StarBricks

SB00401 K-PROJECT (MOC K-2so UCS)

This is insane, very well done. 

I wouldn't even know where to begin to build something of this caliber. Again, well done. 

Hi Mirko

Quick question. On the previous starbricks build there was an obvious official set to buy to get some of the parts (u wing, resistance bomber...). For this K project any advice on which set buy beforehand, if any.

Thanks

13 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

Hi Mirko

Quick question. On the previous starbricks build there was an obvious official set to buy to get some of the parts (u wing, resistance bomber...). For this K project any advice on which set buy beforehand, if any.

Thanks

Yes, that would be a good starting point to help prepare for the parts list.

Edited by blkhawkce
mistyped

Finally after a lot of work the instructions of the K-Project are finally ready! It was a struggle but I am very satisfied with the result!

K_project_instruction_00K_project_instruction_02K_project_instruction_03K_project_instruction_06K_project_instruction_07K_project_instruction_08K_project_instruction_09K_project_instruction_011K_project_instruction_012K_project_instruction_013

Looks amazing, I get more excited with Mirko's set releases than TLG UCS sets!! congrats again Mirko.. not enough time or money to build all your creations!!

On 10/30/2020 at 5:38 PM, WizardSleeve said:

Looks amazing, I get more excited with Mirko's set releases than TLG UCS sets!! congrats again Mirko.. not enough time or money to build all your creations!!

Thank you for the compliments but the official sets of the Star Wars UCS line are really beautiful. I think of the latest A-Wing, Y-Wing and Slave-I to name a few ... the Millennium Falcon ... the latest Cantina ... There is plenty of choice and they are all part of my collection.

now that K-2So is out, i'm really hoping that the B-project will be available before Christmas (hope is keeping me alive because we just went into lockdown again in France and our dear government is not telling us if we will have Christmas with our family or not...) 

fingers crossed for both ???

4 hours ago, Cjd223 said:

Instructions and all parts ordered! Can't wait to get started with the build!

Any chance you could let me know the ballpark the parts cost you? I know Mirko always does a great job trying to use widely available pieces, I am hoping the damage is not too bad!