Captain Nemo

DC Superheroes 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

16 hours ago, PGBQW said:

Anyway, do you guys think we'll get a new cowl mould?

I think that a new cowl mould is something absolutely necessary to make a minfigure based on Battisnon look good. 

His jawline (and the whole mouth) is very exposed - none of the cowl moulds fit. His ears are medium-long and very sleek - none of the cowl moulds fit. His cowl is very thin and made from leather - none of the cowl moulds fit. And so on.

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

When will the 1989 batmobile retire? I want to know how much longer I'll have to buy it before it is gone for good

I would guess you would have at least til winter 2021

12 minutes ago, Eaglefan344 said:

I would guess you would have at least til winter 2021

damn that late? Sometimes it seems like they are picky choosy with what sets stay and what go 

25 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

damn that late? Sometimes it seems like they are picky choosy with what sets stay and what go 

The d2c sets last longer and the fact that they're releasing the batwing tells me it's selling well

On 8/26/2020 at 10:01 AM, Robert8 said:

Mime Joker would be one hell of an exclusive :wub:

Amazon.com: Hot Toys DX14 BATMAN 1989 THE JOKER MIME VERSION 1/6TH ...

He can even come with a couple of his goons

Pin by Tim Kelly on Movies | Tim burton batman, Batman joker, Batman

This would be amazing and be a perfect fit for a D2C set!  That scene is such an important part of the movie as well.

1 hour ago, Calvinw said:

This would be amazing and be a perfect fit for a D2C set!  That scene is such an important part of the movie as well.

plus Bruce Wayne was also in that scene, he would be a perfect inclusion to the set 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:30 AM, TOTDForever said:

plus Bruce Wayne was also in that scene, he would be a perfect inclusion to the set 

I was thinking about that as well but I can't see them putting a regular version of Bruce Wayne and a Batman in the same set.  No way they don't include a version of Batman.  But I would love to be wrong!  I'm hoping for Bob the Goon figure as well.

Edited by Calvinw

20 minutes ago, Calvinw said:

I was thinking about that as well but I can't see them putting a regular version of Bruce Wayne and a Batman in the same set.  No way they don't include a version of Batman.  But I would love to be wrong!  I'm hoping for Bob the Goon as well figure as well.

a battle damaged variant would be awesome

38 minutes ago, Calvinw said:

I was thinking about that as well but I can't see them putting a regular version of Bruce Wayne and a Batman in the same set.  

All regular Batcaves (so not counting the Juniors and Duplo stuff) included both Bruce and Batman

11 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

All regular Batcaves (so not counting the Juniors and Duplo stuff) included both Bruce and Batman

I meant in regards to a D2C set but your post gives me even more hope now :grin:

11 minutes ago, Calvinw said:

I meant in regards to a D2C set but your post gives me even more hope now :grin:

The D2C batcave also has both Bruce and Batman

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The D2C batcave also has both Bruce and Batman

Well now I'm going to be disappointed if we don't get both lol

53 minutes ago, Micka said:

Maybe for Snyder Cut ?

I could see LEGO doing a Darkseid comic set to use the hype for the SC to a certain extend but I highly doubt it'll be the actual movie version

34 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I could see LEGO doing a Darkseid comic set to use the hype for the SC to a certain extend but I highly doubt it'll be the actual movie version

That's what I'm thinking,  a massive JL set, that would be something! 

Only FalconFan could answer us.
If you pass here FalconFan, do you know if which DC movies will have sets and which movies will not?

Sorry about my english, I'm French.

1 hour ago, Lionbear8 said:

That's what I'm thinking,  a massive JL set, that would be something! 

Please, dont raise my expectations

You‘re getting ahead of yourselves again :tongue: As others have pointed out, not everything @Falconfan1414 posts has to be a hint. And even if he was hinting at a Darkseid figure, there‘s currently no way to tell what it‘d be based on :snicker:

The Snyder Cut thing is happening so fast that I doubt TLG will have a set ready for it

Also, I think The Batman will be a priority 

5 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Agreed.

4 hours ago, Micka said:

Only FalconFan could answer us.
If you pass here FalconFan, do you know if which DC movies will have sets and which movies will not?

Sorry about my english, I'm French.

I don’t think Black Adam will since Shazam got a polybag and comic based tie in to a Batman Set.

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

You‘re getting ahead of yourselves again :tongue: As others have pointed out, not everything @Falconfan1414 posts has to be a hint. And even if he was hinting at a Darkseid figure, there‘s currently no way to tell what it‘d be based on :snicker:

Not to mention hasn't he already stated that it's unlikely we'll see any Snyder Cut sets?

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yeah we know not everything is a hint but I don't think he ever just randomly posts pictures of figures other than to hint or mess with us

57 minutes ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Yeah we know not everything is a hint but I don't think he ever just randomly posts pictures of figures other than to hint or mess with us

He does :wink: Remember the CA:CW Scarlet Witch minifig he posted a couple of weeks ago?