Captain Nemo

Harry Potter 2020 - Rumors & Discussion

Maybe the alice arms or peter pan arms from disney series 1 could work for ron. They're not perfect but the color are similar and the skin tone is accurate.   

1 hour ago, deskp said:

I would have liked to see lego try this hair for Ron and given him a more determined mature face to go with it.  Its a bit more tidy than one might want, but within the bounds of lego it seems a fair fit.

Will1-672x1024.png42 Spellbinding Facts About Ron Weasley

My word that would be gorgeous, it’s times like this, that I hope firestar Toys pulls through with some kind of hairpiece or printed dual arms as they’ve been doing with Star Wars.

turns out there isn’t a hairpiece in the dark orange that’s more accurate. 

Edited by Legoniche

1 hour ago, deskp said:

I would have liked to see lego try this hair for Ron and given him a more determined mature face to go with it.  Its a bit more tidy than one might want, but within the bounds of lego it seems a fair fit.

Will1-672x1024.png42 Spellbinding Facts About Ron Weasley

Part of me also vaguely wonders if the new year 1&2 Harry hair in orange would work 

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Part of me also vaguely wonders if the new year 1&2 Harry hair in orange would work 

I have tried that one, it sit oddly high, somehtign is a bit off. but with the right face print it might work also.   Should be noted the skywalker hair would have looked a lot better for HBP, so they could have jsut kept using that one.

Anyone else think Dudley will use the Gru head from Minions sets? seems a decent fit.  on sinister side and one "too precious" 

49592603536_681e05611c_c.jpg

Edited by deskp

The Will Byers hairpiece in dark orange wouldn‘t work all that well for HBP Ron IMO because it‘d make him look way too young (which bowl cuts tend to do, even in real life :tongue:). In my eyes, he’d look even younger than his PS/CoS counterpart!

2 minutes ago, deskp said:

Anyone else think Dudley will use the Gru head from Minions sets? seems a decent fit.  on sinister side and one "too precious" 

49592603536_681e05611c_c.jpg

That‘s a surprisingly good fit, even the hairpiece would work! :thumbup:

7 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

That‘s a surprisingly good fit, even the hairpiece would work! :thumbup:

I think thats the hairpeice drawn in the sticker photography. it has that little hair taft(?) in the back

So far, Astronomy Tower would be my highest priority.  Also might have to save up for Diagon Alley when it comes out.  As for Privet Drive, I just hope the car is not significantly better than the one in Whomping Willow.  

42 minutes ago, deskp said:

That works surprisingly well!

Just now, AFOLguy1970 said:

So far, Astronomy Tower would be my highest priority.  Also might have to save up for Diagon Alley when it comes out.  As for Privet Drive, I just hope the car is not significantly better than the one in Whomping Willow.  

The AT is my highest priority too, not necessarily for the figures but just because I want the tower in my Hogwarts display.

Dumbledore and Sirius are very nice figures to have in those books. Granted that Dumbledore will be pretty much obsolete once the new CMFs are out

There's also another one with Harry and Draco in their school uniforms with brooms, I might actually get that one if it's cheap. A great way to get Slytherin uniform.

With the apparent popularity of the activity books, does anybody think we could get another Build your own Adventure book? That’s one I would buy in a heartbeat ?

At least with Sirius you get an extra prison outfit if you already have that minifigure. You could make a custom Dolohov or Rookwood figure.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

There's also another one with Harry and Draco in their school uniforms with brooms, I might actually get that one if it's cheap. A great way to get Slytherin uniform.

Same. 

There also seems to be a Snape book,is that new? 

2 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Same. 

The search and find one? No.

Comes with a dark blue potions bottle - are these difficult to get otherwise?

Edit: Just looked on Bricklink, looks fairly easy to get in blue/green.

Edited by sammy_zammy

2 minutes ago, Seaber said:

Same. 

No I have this on my bookshelf haha.

Interestingly the search and find one has Grawp, Diagon Alley and the battle of Hogwarts in it, but they're just artistic interpretations. 

Edited by UKFan922

Was having a look on Hive (a UK book retailer) and found this item that I don't know if has been mentioned:

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Samantha-Swank/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-and-More-Updated-Character-Hand/24942355

Also on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-Character-Handbook/dp/070230042X/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=witches+wizards+creatures+and+more&qid=1587652216&sr=8-8

"Includes a Voldemort minifigure plus bonus Nagini!"

Has anyone mentioned this before?

Edited by sammy_zammy

Just now, The Pearson said:

Another one leaked with what appears to be a new Harry variant.

It has just the image of it but doesn't include the actual figure.

12 minutes ago, sammy_zammy said:

Was having a look on Hive (a UK book retailer) and found this item that I don't know if has been mentioned:

https://www.hive.co.uk/Product/Samantha-Swank/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-and-More-Updated-Character-Hand/24942355

Also on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Witches-Wizards-Creatures-Character-Handbook/dp/070230042X/ref=sr_1_8?dchild=1&keywords=witches+wizards+creatures+and+more&qid=1587652216&sr=8-8

"Includes a Voldemort minifigure plus bonus Nagini!"

Has anyone mentioned this before?

A book with Voldemort and Nagini is available in stores, at least in Europe.

27 minutes ago, Scarlet_Patronus said:

With the apparent popularity of the activity books, does anybody think we could get another Build your own Adventure book? That’s one I would buy in a heartbeat ?

That would be great, especially as the book only focused on the first film! A book with a collection of scenes from the other films would be so good, with things like the Whomping Willow, giant spiders, a basilisk, Chamber of Secrets or Shrieking Shack displays or even builds inspired by the other Triwizard challenges.