Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[W-OKT] Festival Privvies

My dear Abbé François, 
You may remember our plan this time last year to provide succour for the people of Weelond during their annual Oktoberfest? I suspect that you also remember it not going exactly to plan...
In my attempt to provide relief to the Eslandolan people, I have decided to take a different tack: I have built a set of festival privvies into the harbour wall.

Oktoberfest privvies

The people of Weelond are generally supportive; it gets the stink away from their alleyways after all. What's more, and refuse build-up is cleared away twice a day. 

Oktoberfest privvies

I don't charge for their use - after all, charity begins at home - but I have made a nice little pile of doubloons selling toilet paper at a reasonable rate. All things considered, I should come away with a good amount of cash to rebuild the church roof.
Wishing you well,
Padré Verroc

Edited by Ross Fisher

Excellent initiative, surely a big leap forward in the field of public hygiene, you should introduce this invention to Oleon too.

Pinapple, hilarious.:rofl:

8 hours ago, Bodi said:

Pinapple, hilarious.

She was actually there last year, too:

Gotta have some way of knowing you're in Weelond.

Man them sure are swanky!

weelond 7.lxf

Haha very good build ... Have the Padre come get a complimentary Bru-Haha!

(If you weren't around this time last year click here to learn the back story of why the confessionals didn't go so well.)

6 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

@Roadmonkeytj Thanks! I was looking everywhere for your post. I have updated my text.

I figured lol it took me a min to find it myself and I have the my content filter option lol

hahaha, a nice way to picture a part of daily life most builders are neglecting :laugh:

A very practical (and profitable) approach by the order! And an often overlooked aspect of life in the brick seas too :pir-wink:

The build is very well executed too, and I really like the way you present your builds with the stories you attach. Always a pleasure to read!