Digger of Bricks

LEGO City 2020 - Rumors, Speculation, and Discussion

52 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

A new polybag has leaked, with a diver, new stingray mould, coral and maybe a gold bar? One of the best and most useful parts polybags I have seen in a long time :wub:
I hope the diver are looking for gold this wave since I really want some more gold parts (not crappy pearl gold thank you) in my collection :excited:

Agree

I'm in shock. And has to be one of the best polybags ever

34 minutes ago, siimonsayslego said:

Where are these leaks?

The polybag leak is on Instagram. When you log in, just type "#legoleaks2020".

Awesome polybag for sure.

Great White Shark looks nice as well.

Hope that underwater subtheme also shows up in more then just regular sets like Space last year.

2019 Space had

• Polybag 
  • 2 different City Magazine Gifts 
  • 4-minifig Blister pack
  • People Pack Space Research

City Magazine #3 has a mini-construction vehicle, but I think that won't be out till mid or late May here , current issue #2 (Fireman+drone) comes out April 16 so probably later then some other countries.

City Issue # 3 already shows on Brickset :

.952003-1.jpg?202003240952

Edited by TeriXeri

I was gonna say , we should have some leaks by now ! Don’t they get released by end of may ?  Crossing my fingers to have good airport and good aircraft . 

3 minutes ago, danimarroquin said:

I was gonna say , we should have some leaks by now ! Don’t they get released by end of may ?

Yeah! That's when pictures should be released. 

4 minutes ago, danimarroquin said:

Crossing my fingers to have good airport and good aircraft 

It better be awesome. Or else, I'm not buying. 

Hope we could get better cockpit mold on the large aircraft similar to 787 or A330 , and doors on the small aircraft to get the ground equipment stairs on them . 

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

A new polybag has leaked, with a diver, new stingray mould, coral and maybe a gold bar? One of the best and most useful parts polybags I have seen in a long time :wub:
I hope the diver are looking for gold this wave since I really want some more gold parts (not crappy pearl gold thank you) in my collection :excited:

The new helmet ?

The new helmet piece reminds me of modern dive helmets in shape

https://cdn3.volusion.com/ghqkt.ccqsw/v/vspfiles/photos/500-050-2.jpg?v-cache=1450354073

Similar to this, but in red. Though too bad that there doesn’t appear to be any printing or dual molding.

The sting ray is amazing though. Hopefully they’re very generous with these animal molds in the sets.

Edited by UberCorp

I really hope that they are not putting an airplane in the airport set so the airport will turn out bigger, and maybe a small airport side build at the airplane set that you can attach to the main airport.

15 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Animal-wise that can not be bad news :wink:

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw that blurry, yet instantly recognizable rectangle. It has me hopeful for a number of new animal molds. 

Holy crap, that helmet is perfect. Visor is actually part of the mask and has headlight printing. Only way I could be happier is if it comes in multiple colors.

The printing and helmet on that diver looks awesome!

Also, not sure where she fits in exactly (probably another theme entirely :head_back:)  but like the look of the blonde ponytailed girl with grey tracksuit/sling bag that leaked alongside diver.

Edited by Lucarex

In my opinion, the 2020 was the most diverse that we've gotten in ages. I hope they continue this. The past few years had too much repetition. 

11 hours ago, UberCorp said:

Holy crap, that helmet is perfect. Visor is actually part of the mask and has headlight printing. Only way I could be happier is if it comes in multiple colors.

Are you sure the helmet and visor really are one piece? I certainly hope not, but I guess I can't see how you'd remove it from behind the breathing apparatus... :look:

4 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Are you sure the helmet and visor really are one piece? I certainly hope not, but I guess I can't see how you'd remove it from behind the breathing apparatus... :look:

Looks very much like it, similar to various CMF figs (space, miners, hazmat etc.).

Just curious but why would you hope not? What purpose would having a removable visor have?

Damn! It seems like anytime I get the chance to buy the garage piece of 60258, its sold as soon as I'm ready to hit pay. 

Well...at least I got the hot rod and import. I'm ordering it in pieces because I don't need the motorcycle or the car dealer. I just need the garage, tow truck, import and hot rod. 

On 4/3/2020 at 2:50 PM, Lucarex said:
On 4/3/2020 at 9:51 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

Looks very much like it, similar to various CMF figs (space, miners, hazmat etc.).

Just curious but why would you hope not? What purpose would having a removable visor have?

If it were a removable visor (the old "racers" one preferably), then one can swap it with another of a different color, thereby making the helmet more easily adaptable for custom Spacemen figures like a Neo-MTron Space Miner or such... :wink:

You know what I want to see for the new Divers wave? A big helicopter and a ship. Then it can double as the sea rescue unit. 

38 minutes ago, Brandon Pea said:

You know what I want to see for the new Divers wave? A big helicopter and a ship. Then it can double as the sea rescue unit

60264 is a submarine and 60266 a ship.

A helicopter is not mentioned, but as there is one in nearly every set, you might be lucky. :devil: