Sign in to follow this  
Bony_em

Futuristic Formula One

---------------Detectar idiomaAfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (simplificado)Chino (tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioShonaSindhiSomalíSotho meridionalSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúEspañol

The first thing to say that I do not know if the bottom base is the set 8445, is not the same as I would like it to look like it is more handsome, and I modified some parts like the direction (more elongated 1 more stud ), the mudguards, the cockpit, the pick, the front spoiler, the driver's seat, the rear spoiler, the color and some other details. The orange color is like the car of Fernando Alonso although that color I also use it the first one I made of the two was the white one but I did not combine it and I made another one in orange

26224011976_50673e2b47_c.jpg

Edited by Bony_em

It reminds me a bit on McLaren F1 study from 2017...

I am absolute fan of this build! Fresh idea and well executed model. Great job!

With the enclosed wheels and headlights it seems more like a futuristic LMP to me.

In the first pic it looks the wheels are turned. Is there a HOG?

23 hours ago, I_Igor said:

It reminds me a bit on McLaren F1 study from 2017...

if the idea was from there, l forgot to say it :laugh:

On 5/24/2019 at 7:39 PM, Mechbuilds said:

Even though it looks awesome.. It looks like if i pick it up, it'll fall apart in my hand. 

21 hours ago, Horace T said:

Very nice indeed and original but it does look a bit fragile.

H

yes, if it falls to the ground (which happened to me once) the fenders would break

23 hours ago, ukbajadave said:

With the enclosed wheels and headlights it seems more like a futuristic LMP to me.

In the first pic it looks the wheels are turned. Is there a HOG?

it is not precisely to the futurist formula that part, I think it would be wrong if I covered them, I think

23 hours ago, steph77 said:

I am absolute fan of this build! Fresh idea and well executed model. Great job!

Edited by Bony_em

I'm going to make some adjustments before I show you the new one. (only change colors)

Edited by Bony_em

In blueI ,don't like the photo, I'm going to redo it  :laugh:

Edited by Bony_em