45 minutes ago, LostKnight said:

What about Steve's hair? I like Han Solo's hair for him

Not even close. It’s gotta be the greaser hair from the Ghostbusters sets

15 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Not even close. It’s gotta be the greaser hair from the Ghostbusters sets

Way too thick, puffy and tall, imo the new Sirius Black hair would be perfect 

17 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Nah way too long in the back. I think the piece I mentioned is almost perfect for season 1 Steve

18 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Way to long, new mold or Han Solo would work

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Nah way too long in the back. I think the piece I mentioned is almost perfect for season 1 Steve

Once again, way to tall

Just now, LostKnight said:

Way to long, new mold or Han Solo would work

Once again, way to tall

It’s not exact but it’s definitely the closest piece that exists right now

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Han Solo's hair is definitely the most accurate

20 minutes ago, LostKnight said:

Han Solo's hair is definitely the most accurate

21 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Depends on the scene and season. Sometimes his hair is kinda down, a bit like the Han Solo hair. But in other scenes his hair is up like the greasers hair, only shorter. As Lego is slightly caricature, the greaser hair is accurate for that style. But Hans hair is way too long and not ‘sticky-uppy’ enough to work.

of anything, the hair used for Cedric in the HP CMF is quite close in style, but not long enough in my opinion  

4 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Depends on the scene and season. Sometimes his hair is kinda down, a bit like the Han Solo hair. But in other scenes his hair is up like the greasers hair, only shorter. As Lego is slightly caricature, the greaser hair is accurate for that style. But Hans hair is way too long and not ‘sticky-uppy’ enough to work.

of anything, the hair used for Cedric in the HP CMF is quite close in style, but not long enough in my opinion  

Wait who's the greaser? Egon?

25 minutes ago, CT-5503 said:

Wait who's the greaser? Egon?

Yeah, the hairpiece was originally introduced for the greaser figure in a CMF series

I can't make out any of the faces in any of the images, I really want to see the Eleven and Mike head. 

Just now, LostKnight said:

When do you think they'll release official images?

May 15th is the reveal and release of the set. It's a midnight reveal in the UK though, so you'll probably see it on the afternoon of May 14th if you live in America

4 minutes ago, LostKnight said:

How will VIP's get it? on the site?

Yeah, you can create a VIP account for free in a matter of 5 minutes, then you'll be able to buy it om shop@home like usual 

38 minutes ago, HalfBloodPrince said:

Looking closer on the set image, it kinda looks like Hopper’s hat has a bit of hair on it.

It doesn't, he uses the same hat mold as McCree in light tan

We already have three new molds for this D2C, that's a new record

Okay, I think I'm going completely insane now. Look at the back of the box - to the right, you'll see two pictures: Eleven standing next to Hopper, who's sitting in a chair. Beneath that you can see the Demogorgon standing next to the upside down version of that very chair but... it looks like it has another head mold?? I don't see any petals in that image. I'm almost sure this is just my mind seeing something that isn't there but I just can't see where else the petals would be

14 minutes ago, Puresh said:

Okay, I think I'm going completely insane now. Look at the back of the box - to the right, you'll see two pictures: Eleven standing next to Hopper, who's sitting in a chair. Beneath that you can see the Demogorgon standing next to the upside down version of that very chair but... it looks like it has another head mold?? I don't see any petals in that image. I'm almost sure this is just my mind seeing something that isn't there but I just can't see where else the petals would be

It sort of does look like a different mold. Perhaps it just looks like this because of the angle of the box, then again, maybe not. That would be interesting if indeed there is another new mold.

They really went all out for this set. At least 3 new molds, plus 2 new colors for the mid legs. And this is just what's visible so far.

2 hours ago, Puresh said:

I’ve decided not to look at the leaks any longer and instead just wait for the official announcement, but if they were to make the Demogorgon able to have the “petals” both opened and closed, I’d imagine they’d do it by including a second head that’s just a standard minifigure head with an appropriate “closed petals” design printed on it.

(I still can’t quite believe this is actually happening!)

10 minutes ago, Blondie-Wan said:

I’ve decided not to look at the leaks any longer and instead just wait for the official announcement, but if they were to make the Demogorgon able to have the “petals” both opened and closed, I’d imagine they’d do it by including a second head that’s just a standard minifigure head with an appropriate “closed petals” design printed on it.

(I still can’t quite believe this is actually happening!)

Yeah, I also thought it might be a regular minifigure head with printing (or knowing Lego lately, probably an Invincible Iron Man helmet with printing :roflmao: :roflmao:)

And I agree, this is still such a mindblowing thing to happen, I hope it'll open the door to other mature licenses in the future (of course not too mature but this is already going pretty far)

1 hour ago, Puresh said:

And I agree, this is still such a mindblowing thing to happen, I hope it'll open the door to other mature licenses in the future (of course not too mature but this is already going pretty far)

This is the most exciting thing about the whole situation for me. I like Stranger Things, and if the leak is real the set looks pretty great, but I'm really looking forward to see if this opens the gates on some "adult" licenses.

8 hours ago, Puresh said:

I hope it'll open the door to other mature licenses in the future (of course not too mature but this is already going pretty far)

It's really not.

13 hours ago, Puresh said:

I completely agree, it looks like they might have a closed and open variant of the demogorgon's head, which would be pretty cool