The Middleman

THE OLD Official Eurobricks Straightshooters List

Hi ricecracker!

Well he was logged on yesterday 07:07 PM. Has it been resolved? If not I would register on his site Clone Army Builders Guild and either just pm him there or if you really need start a tread and ask straight out. I´m not telling you to go berzerk, just giving some tips on possible ways.

Good luck!

Stand by a deal On

copmike

Good suggestions Copmike! :sweet: Actually, the staff is mediating a discussion about this trade as we speak.

Stand by a deal On indeedy!

First of all, if this is in the wrong thread, could a Mod or Admin please move it. thanks

hi! i tried doing a trade with Clonecommado007. it started 2-3 months (or more) ago. we organized a trade, and since i had never traded before, i sent first. he confirmed that he got the parts a few days after i sent it. every time i ask him if he will ship it soon, he either gives me an excuse as to why he can't, or he says he will soon. i sent him another PM 3 days ago, and he hasn't responded. any help with what to do would be appreciated!

This issue resolved to the satifaction of both parties. +1 to both.

One for Snefroe and one for Mak, please.

Both excellent business partners with very fast payment and really good and friendly communication.

Could you add +1 for Copmike? :sweet:
One for Snefroe and one for Mak, please.

Both excellent business partners with very fast payment and really good and friendly communication.

Done and Done! :sweet:

Done and Done! :sweet:

Thanks Sinner! :sweet: I'm curious though, how do I get my name added to the list? :look:

Thanks Sinner! :sweet: I'm curious though, how do I get my name added to the list? :look:

Hmmmm. It seems Mr Hinckley forgot about you. :tongue: I've added you now. Was that your first?

Hmmmm. It seems Mr Hinckley forgot about you. :tongue: I've added you now. Was that your first?

Thank you! :sweet: Yes, I made my first awhile ago.

I would like to nominate I Scream Clone for +1 good trade!!

I received a few "Good Wizard" sets and sent him some Castle Battlepacks. The value was fair, the shipping was prompt, and the communication was excellent. He is a great person to conduct a trade with!

I received a few "Good Wizard" sets and sent him some Castle Battlepacks. The value was fair, the shipping was prompt, and the communication was excellent. He is a great person to conduct a trade with!

I would like to nominate stash2sixx for a +1 good trade too! He was a scholar and a gentleman, with great communication and well packaged lego. AAA++++

+1 for ExoBuilder!
Thanks pal! 1+ for Kill Will as well! :sweet:
I would like to nominate stash2sixx for a +1 good trade too!

Done, done, done and done! :tongue:

I'd like to nominate Copmike for a great deal.

Thanks! Package arrived today :thumbup::thumbup:

KimT

I'd like to nominate Copmike for a great deal.

Done... and at 21 he's winning! :tongue:

a + for juniormak
I give :thumbup: for Bobskink. Great deal with good minifigs.

Done, done... and welcome to Eurobricks juniormak! :sweet:

I would like to thanks Hinckley for being so very helpfull. Great guy, great deal. Thanks!!!

Morten

I would like to thanks Hinckley for being so very helpfull. Great guy, great deal. Thanks!!!

Morten

Add 1 for Morten for quick payments! And 1 for CopMike. And 1 for Stash2sixx.

(I did it already. :D)

:thumbup:- for CopMike as well, great trader, good shipping, great quality pieces :wub:

Thanks CopMike! Looking forward to doing another trade with you in the future! :sweet: