Ecclesiastes

[PRESS RELEASE] 10265 - Ford Mustang Creator Expert

I wanted to say thanks for sharing the Studio file of the build!  I really wasn't looking forward to putting one together myself, but I really wanted one so I work out my conversion of this.  Other than being short a few parts I did finally finish my physical build with a red exterior and black interior.  If anyone is interested the Studio file can be found HERE.  I'm just waiting on the last few parts to finish the real thing, but man does this set look great.

1644387140_InRedPic2smaller.png.594ca38cb0f59aed0999e2e76f2068ce.png

On 3/31/2019 at 3:21 PM, Oliver 79 said:

Does anyone know when the general release for toy shops in the uk will be? 

June 1st.

By the way, if anyone here has any particular questions they'd wish to ask the designers of this set...

...and speaking of such, check out these alternate color schemes shown off by designer Mike Psiaki to Brickset:

Mike Psiaki Designer Interview

These prototypes were visible in the background of the designer video, IIRC. The red version on the right seems to be this preliminary model (built by Corvin Stichert), but with a supercharger :

1969 Ford Mustang

On 5/18/2019 at 9:18 AM, Leewan said:

These prototypes were visible in the background of the designer video, IIRC.

On 5/17/2019 at 11:07 AM, Digger of Bricks said:

...and speaking of such, check out these alternate color schemes shown off by designer Mike Psiaki to Brickset:

Mike Psiaki Designer Interview

Brickset - Interview with Mike Psiaki, Designer of 10265 Ford Mustang

10265 Ford Mustang is probably among the most popular sets released during the first half of 2019. Brickset was recently able to meet Mike Psiaki and discuss the latest addition to the Creator Expert vehicles range.

He provided us with fantastic insight surrounding the development of the Ford Mustang, even exhibiting some sketch models which you can view after the break!

47783121132_0a197823f8_b.jpg

Just finished building this set, and wow! What an amazing build experience! Probably the best LEGO build ever for me when in terms of piece mastery, it is just so gratifying how neatly the sub-builds come together, and the end result looks great. 

I recommend this set to anyone. if you do not build this you are missing out.