1 member has voted

1. 1. Which may it be, if any?

• Dinosaurs Fossils Skeletons - Natural History Collection
    • Chemical Plant
    • Food Stand Diners
    • Playable Lego Piano
    • Queen Victoria Cruise Ship
    • None

I see Food Stand Diners as the most likely option.

While I think the Piano might be the most original, it's also very niche and a complex type of model.

Although a think the piano is a very clever build I have to be honest, i can't see any of these being approved,

Hm. The poll doesn’t seem to be working, much like my own poll for the previous review.

The just-announced results show once again just how tough it can be for me to guess how these are going to go; I’d certainly never have thought they’d go with Friends’ Central Perk over any one of three different real-world space endeavors.

I will just say I think the Chemical Plant is least likely, and that the selection(s) could be any of the others, but anything’s possible (even the Chemicsl Plant, or none at all).

52 minutes ago, Blondie-Wan said:

Hm. The poll doesn’t seem to be working, much like my own poll for the previous review.

Aw shoot... :look:

Well, perhaps @WhiteFang or @CopMike could be of help this time around, but I'm afraid the malfunctioning polls may be just symptomatic of the way this subforum has been since the site's last major update. I don't believe there have been any other issues with the Embassy subforum beyond its aesthetic layout, but I am still curious as to why it's still seemingly disjointed from the rest of Eurobricks in that manner. :def_shrug:

Its a shame we cant use the poll here. 

Anyway, I dont think any of these will pass the review.

The food stands is likely but City and Friends have those (Pizza truck, Hot Dog car, etc) so it wont pass 

Edited by Robert8

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

The food stands is likely but City and Friends have those (Pizza truck, Hot Dog car, etc) so it wont pass 

There certainly have been things in 2019 that might reduce the chance.

• Hidden Side - Diner
  • Popcorn in multiple sets.
  • Fairground People Pack - possible food cart. (Park had Hotdogs, Beach had Icecream)
  • City 2019 Fire has a small Burger Bar.
  • Xtra has an upcoming sticker set with Pizzeria, Bakery, Food Market (fruit/vegetables)
  • Icecream stand in Toy Story set.
  • Unrevealed big Friends sets named "Amusement Park" and "Restaurant"
  • City Donut Shop.
  • Creator 3-in-1 Carousel

Still my favorite of the 5 Ideas sets here.

Also the Xtra Food accesoires polybag is still around, for Icecream, Pizza, Apples, Carrots, Bananas, Fish, Chocolate, Cookies, Croissant, Turkey. (also ties in well with Xtra Sticker pack)

Edited by TeriXeri

I would think that the dinosaur skeletons would stand a reasonable chance since so many kids like dinosaurs, and it does not seem to complete with Jurassic World.   If the piano is actually playable as in it can somehow actually produce a sound, it might be a strong contender.  I agree that the food stands could meet their demise due to similar sets produced across various lines.