Hello everyone!:sweet: In this thread I would like to introduce you to my lego technic pistebully. I tried to build as detailed a model as possible, and now, after 6 months, I'm done. The remote-controlled features are:

• Driving
  • lift/lower snowplate
  • tilt snowplate
  • turning  snowplate
  • Alpineflexfräße lower/lift
  • alpineflexfräße activate 

:wink:I hope the pictures are ok :

Pistenbully.JPG

DSCN7825.JPG

Her is the Link to the Video that i was made:  

Edited by Jack06

Hello ,

Verry nice build and good looking model .

In this time i think you need those kind off machiens verry hard in Austria .

During summer holiday's in 2018 in Austria , i had the chance to see a pistten bully in real life and it's a verry impressive machine whit a lot off power and technical stuff on board .

Drive wheels bend? They are angled on your video, which means that their mounting points could be reinforced in the frame. Also, put that battery box somewhere, nice loking model with batteries lying just on the back?

I agree that you can improve your moc as @M_longer pointed out, but your MOC is very good start. I hope that your next step it will be studless build all over and not just Construction with drive ...

Happy birthday :classic:

Now it looks much better that moc that is "pulling" battery box behind like a dog on a line :laugh:

On 1/25/2019 at 9:21 PM, Jack06 said:

I hope my English is ok.  The Video is a little bit old, meanwhile I habe a new  drive: 

https://youtu.be/KRqhP5R7i2Q

PS:,I hope that the link works.

Your English is great, don't worry. Please be aware that this site is an 18+ site (check out the guidelines). But we tend to look the other way if you are acting maturely. Since you have presented us with a great MOC and you seem to be quite mature, I like to welcome you to EB. But please don't advertise your age again :wink:

On 1/25/2019 at 7:11 PM, M_longer said:

Also, put that battery box somewhere, nice loking model with batteries lying just on the back?

I actually think disguising the battery box as a loose bit of equipment (maybe a tool box or the like) works really well. Very innovative. :thumbup: