Sign in to follow this  
LegoMathijs

[MOC] Rock Raiders; Rock Transport Unit

I've built this MOC last week, I hope you like it :classic:

The Rock raiders use this small vehicle for transporting rocks and stones. The vehicle contains a radar dish, a mining tool and a laser cutter. The laser cutter can be used for splitting rocks.

Some pictures (also on Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mathijslegofan/albums/72157702438581692)

46744335241_840d5d74ac_z.jpg

01_Rock_Transport_Unit by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

39779091363_3584b0e055_z.jpg

02_Rock_Transport_Unit by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

31802730687_b6f2356627_z.jpg

03_laser_cutter by Mathijs Bongers, on Flickr

Edited by LegoMathijs

Oh I love this! It is very cool :grin: It really captures the spirit of the theme and the era.

I bet the return of teal to LEGO has been very helpful for your builds. Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to your next MOC. 

I love it, it's so retro; it brings me right back to browsing catalogues as a kid. Great build!

Lovely rock base, and it's always fun seeing Rock Raiders builds :thumbup: Color choices for the vehicle are spot on :classic:

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments! :classic: I have ideas for more Rock Raiders vehicles.

On 1/15/2019 at 11:11 AM, Peppermint_M said:

Oh I love this! It is very cool :grin: It really captures the spirit of the theme and the era.

I bet the return of teal to LEGO has been very helpful for your builds. Thanks for sharing it and looking forward to your next MOC. 

Thanks Peppermint_M, I've built another Rock raiders vehicle this week: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/169861-moc-rock-raiders-cave-buggy/