Darnok

[WTCM] WTC Monthly - Issue 13, December 618

V2aXKpq.jpg

jD5L2li.jpg

XcDx8FC.jpg

CEwK3Ke.jpg

=========================================================================

The second year of the WTCM starts with some small changes.

• No "Last Page"? Heresy! Fear not, it is for this issue only.
  • No recipe? Heres... cool down! You got two recipes with the WTC Advent Calendar.
  • No building incentive? As mentioned here, there seems to be no demand for this.
  • I got some great suggestions for recipes by @Roadmonkeytj and @Professor Thaum: those are not lost, they just did not fit for this issue.
  • As usual, my thanks go to @Mesabi for some excellent suggestions in terms of articles and advertisement! :thumbup:

On a more personal note @Ross Fisher: a combination of "lack of inspiration" and "I kind of have no time for this right now" made me keep our favourite bastard out of this issue. Next month maybe. :wink:

@Drunknok Kinda glad. I am also pretty short on building time right now. 

That said, I'm surprised you did. The Padré has burned a man alive since your last issue!

I look forward to the return of the back page.

Edited by Ross Fisher

I always like the WTC monthly but this edition you kinda just use to crap over your fellow Corries.. Keep it nice and fun for the loyal readers who don't care about internal struggles. 

4 hours ago, Ross Fisher said:

The Padré has burned a man alive since your last issue!

He did? I must have missed that. Link please? Found it, prepare for something in Januaries issue. :devil:

2 hours ago, Fraunces said:

I always like the WTC monthly but this edition you kinda just use to crap over your fellow Corries.

Not more than usual. The ETTC (Corrington) gets as much attention as the MCTC (Eslandola). Montoya getting some attention is due to him having gone for a while - he has been a "focus of attention" in the past too (check #4, especially #5 and #6). Maybe it feels more biased due to this issue being shorter than usual.

Your feedback is appreciated though, I will crap on everybody equally again next time. :tongue:

Edited by Drunknok