Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

Just now, Jawaguy4 said:

Can we post the pictures here to show people who don't have access to them?

Those are already existing pieces so they aren't considered as leaks, dunno if there's a rule with that or what. 

14 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

So now what... do you like the face prints? @Clone OPatra :wink:

Are we gonna ignore the fact the he posted it? 

The problem is not that you talked to him and he posted it, but more that you act like it's a big deal, announce that something will get posted and pretend that you're the greatest 'leaker' or 'friend of a leaker'. Nobody really cares and most of the times it's really annoying. 

Anyway, the heads/hair don't really do justice to the characters so I still have hope that they were placeholders. 

Just now, topiku said:

Even Marcus Flint got an exclusive headpiece but Krum and Fleur won‘t...?

Only because of his teeth I guess :grin:

Eh, could’ve been worse. They could’ve given them Bruce Wayne’s and Jyn Erso’s heads :tongue:

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Seems we will get at least two versions of viktor krums in the upcoming wave 

We already knew that. First Task and Yule Ball

Omg, Krum looks horrible. Luckily I still have the old Krum head, kinda outdated but way better than this. Is there any other head that could work?

Also, speaking about the DATDA classroom. The only interesting scenes they can do are the pixie scene from Cos and the bogart scene from PoA. I can't help but think both ships have sailed by now, probably takes a long time until we could see them.

Just now, Huigberts Builds said:

Omg, Krum looks horrible. Luckily I still have the old Krum head, kinda outdated but way better than this. Is there any other head that could work?

Mario Götze’s from the DFB series has been suggested (forgot by whom, sorry), which would fit quite well I think :wink:

So Krum uses Sam Flynn’s head, Cedric has young Han’s head and Fleur has Ellie Sattler’s :classic:

Edited by Lego-Freak

7 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

The problem is not that you talked to him and he posted it, but more that you act like it's a big deal, announce that something will get posted and pretend that you're the greatest 'leaker' or 'friend of a leaker'. Nobody really cares and most of the times it's really annoying. 

Anyway, the heads/hair don't really do justice to the characters so I still have hope that they were placeholders. 

First of all, I'm not talking to you. And if you were reading the whole thread, (next time make sure you do) you'll understand it better. Someone ask me to do so.

I don't really care about Harry Potter minifigures or sets.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Someone ask me to do so.

Exactly, I asked him to relay a message to mini_legogo :wink:

Too bad they apparently can’t (or choose not to) reuse prints from the CMF series since Cedric’s CMF head was obviously better :sceptic: Or they simply wanted a double-sided head without bothering to print a new one :head_back:

Lol! just what I feared would happen! :laugh: That face for Cedric is inconsistent with the CMF head (I get it they can't reuse it, but really?)

Krum does not look like him at all, it's a shame that a version from 14 years ago is better! And the hair, well, we were sort of expecting that weren't we? 

And Fleur looks like a cavewoman, especially her 2nd face. As for the hair, they should've used Emilia Clarke's ponytail at least just to change things up a little.

Hate to be on the whining train, but man, these figures had a ton of potential and I figured they would give them a bit more importance considering they've uppped their game. I hope this is all just preliminary, and if not, I seriously hope that the sets and remaining figures do justice, cause apparently these are all just a waste. (I hate being a sucker for character accuracy sometimes)

Edited by Otherworld

I actually think Cedric's CMF face looks nothing like him (which was a problem with quite a few of those figures). This one, I guess, is a bit better.

Krum and Fleur are a travesty, though. Glad I have the old Krum's face.

Meh, theyre not my favourite characters. The first task set could literally just have Harry in it and i would be perfectly fine with that. Just gimme the horntail!!!

We Have the perfect face for Cedric and they decide not to use it. They could have atleast made a new expression for that face.

Krum looks horrible.

Fleur looks nothing like the movie.

Edit: If Krum and Fleur can’t have leg printing, atleast give them new face prints.

Edited by HalfBloodPrince

6 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Mario Götze’s from the DFB series has been suggested (forgot by whom, sorry), which would fit quite well I think :wink:

I did, and penny's face for Fleur! She could also use the genie girl's hair. Krum's hair is alright although it bothers me how it looks like a small fro, which Krum does not have.

Am I the only one who didn’t like the CMF face print? All the CMF prints looks a bit cheap to me, the features were either to big or spaces weirdly or printed badly. Just compare the FB characters to the suitcase set. The suitcase ones look much more official’

Just now, Whovastron said:

Am I the only one who didn’t like the CMF face print? All the CMF prints looks a bit cheap to me, the features were either to big or spaces weirdly or printed badly. Just compare the FB characters to the suitcase set. The suitcase ones look much more official’

I personally love the HP CMF, but Cedric's CMF face is also far from perfect

Just now, Otherworld said:

I did, and penny's face for Fleur! She could also use the genie girl's hair. Krum's hair is alright although it bothers me how it looks like a small fro, which Krum does not have.

Meh close enough. Bricklink it is! :laugh_hard: For real though, what's up with faceprints these days, is Lego even trying anymore? They already saved tons of money on the endgame prints, hope the rest of WW will be different.

I think Cedric looks just fine, Fleur looks weird but the face is easily replaceable, Krum looks nothing like him and will definitely be hard to replace as there aren’t many face prints currently existing that fit him

49 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@SpiderJazz Thanks for contacting mini_legogo :thumbup:

Personally, I’m not on IG (can’t stand its parent company one bit), so I’d be glad if someone with an IG account was able to identify the face prints :purrr: I don’t need bricklink links, but a mention of other characters with the same print would be great :sweet:

I second this :)

I guess this is Fleur's face when Ron asks her out? :laugh_hard: 

20190305_082407.png

Edited by Otherworld

Cedric if you ask me looks pretty on point, Fleur isn't bad, but Krum is way off. Personally I would have him with no hairpiece with some stubble along the top and of course on his face. But I think once the torsos leak as well, people will have a more positive outlook on Cedric and Fleur. Krum can not be saved. 

Edited by RODDY