Robert8

Harry Potter 2019 - Rumors & discussion

2 hours ago, eldiano said:

LEGO members at my store told me June 1st for the majority of the sets, while the other two for August.  That’s the general consensus 

That’s good to hear. I plan on calling the day before to check...and to save my friend & I a drive if they happen to not come out Hine 1st. But the official reveals have said the same for release schedule. 

6 hours ago, Lerux said:

Really? Smyth Austria still doesnt show them in their online store.

According to stonewars, the June sets will be exclusive to the Lego Stores & Online Shop in Germany until the end of July. I'm guessing it's the same for Austria.

3 minutes ago, Mariella said:

According to stonewars, the June sets will be exclusive to the Lego Stores & Online Shop in Germany until the end of July. I'm guessing it's the same for Austria.

I really hope that's just for Germany. But if this happens in the Netherlands too I'm gonna have to wait a month extra because I'm not paying those ridiculous prices lego asks

12 hours ago, Whovastron said:

Was hard watching for two months last year over here, but even then we had the brickheadz to pass the time I guess

Wasn’t it only one month difference last year? We got them July 1st, I think it was August 1st everywhere else. Either way it’s frustrating both times. I hope they don’t keep doing this

1 hour ago, SuperChris said:

The limited edition minifigures set is back in store on Amazon - £18.99!

And ordered.

55 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wasn’t it only one month difference last year? We got them July 1st, I think it was August 1st everywhere else. Either way it’s frustrating both times. I hope they don’t keep doing this

Fairly certain you guys got them June 1st. I was checking everywhere here that day just in case. This thread (or rather 2018) was the only thread I followed really then

8 minutes ago, Hogwarts said:

Arrived this afternoon!

zMK9smI.jpg

It seems they’re on sale in the uk. They’re in store in all Smyths 

27 minutes ago, Hogwarts said:

Arrived this afternoon!

zMK9smI.jpg

That's one big, poorly packaged box :laugh_hard: Unless you've taken the protection out of course

Can you please give me the link! I keep missing and it’s really sad :(

Much appreciated! Didn’t think I’d have the chance again. Order placed.

@Legoniche Amazon Uk has them but lists it as £32. If you click on all the supplier list when scrolling down you’ll see from £18.99 and go from there.

Edited by ArrowBricks

5 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

@Legoniche Amazon Uk has them but lists it as £32. If you click on all the supplier list when scrolling down you’ll see from £18.99 and go from there.

YOURE AN ACTUAL GOD! THANK YOU !

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

That's one big, poorly packaged box :laugh_hard: Unless you've taken the protection out of course

It did have some padding in. :laugh_hard:

Just picked up the Knight Bus and Expecto Patronum from Smyths in Crawley. They have all summer sets (batman, HP, Jurassic World, City Space) it was hard not to buy them all. But nostalgia got me on the knight bus, I have so many memories with that original set.

2 hours ago, Whovastron said:

And ordered.

Fairly certain you guys got them June 1st. I was checking everywhere here that day just in case. This thread (or rather 2018) was the only thread I followed really then

It seems they’re on sale in the uk. They’re in store in all Smyths 

It was July 1st. I remember because it was a big deal that they were coming a month early since it was unexpected and I had a lot of trouble ordering from Shop@Home that day and had to go to a physical Lego Store right before it opened. I wish Lego would just release major theme waves all at once- I’d honestly prefer if the whole world got everything August 1st instead of June 1st so we could get all 7 sets at once. I don’t care if Europe gets Marvel sets and Creator/City sets first but for something like HP that’s only 7-8 sets per year I think they should release worldwide at the same time. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It was July 1st. I remember because it was a big deal that they were coming a month early since it was unexpected and I had a lot of trouble ordering from Shop@Home that day and had to go to a physical Lego Store right before it opened. I wish Lego would just release major theme waves all at once- I’d honestly prefer if the whole world got everything August 1st instead of June 1st so we could get all 7 sets at once. I don’t care if Europe gets Marvel sets and Creator/City sets first but for something like HP that’s only 7-8 sets per year I think they should release worldwide at the same time. 

Yeah I specifically remember it being July 1st. Doesn’t matter though, any delay is annoying. 

3 hours ago, ArrowBricks said:

I bought mine for £36 a while back through a Amazon fulfilled seller. I don't even need another one, but at that price I'm so tempted. I don't know if I should be thanking you or not lol ?

EDIT: My purse says darn you ?.

Edited by BacktoBricks

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

I bought mine for £36 a while back through a Amazon fulfilled seller. I don't even need another one, but at that price I'm so tempted. I don't know if I should be thanking you or not lol ?

EDIT: My purse says darn you ?.

Such a great price you may aswell! 

Ordered one of the bricktober packs at 18.99! Been waiting ages for this! Thanks for the heads up! 

Speaking of the bricktober packs, are there any rumors that Lego is continuing that style of promotion? I remember last year’s packs leaking around this time of year so I’m kind of curious. 

1 hour ago, Accio Lego said:

Speaking of the bricktober packs, are there any rumors that Lego is continuing that style of promotion? I remember last year’s packs leaking around this time of year so I’m kind of curious. 

It seems they’re putting more focus into the Lego store exclusive “accessory” packs. For example the recent Far From Home packs. It’s obviously not as detailed as a bricktober pack, but hey better than nothing

22 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

It seems they’re putting more focus into the Lego store exclusive “accessory” packs. For example the recent Far From Home packs. It’s obviously not as detailed as a bricktober pack, but hey better than nothing

I had noticed that the packaging of the ‘Battle Packs’ has been updated. It looks like instead of the minifigures being preassembled in little custom vacuformed slots, we now get all the parts and pieces (including the side builds) in one big minifigure shaped cell. It’s clearly designed to streamline the production process, and I have been wondering if that means Lego is planning on producing more of that kind of pack in the future. 

I think after these spectacular two waves that Harry Potter needs to be reinstated as the Licensed Banner for this forum :sweet:

37 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I had noticed that the packaging of the ‘Battle Packs’ has been updated. It looks like instead of the minifigures being preassembled in little custom vacuformed slots, we now get all the parts and pieces (including the side builds) in one big minifigure shaped cell. It’s clearly designed to streamline the production process, and I have been wondering if that means Lego is planning on producing more of that kind of pack in the future. 

I feel like that kind of pack could be very useful for the HP theme, three generic students from huffiepuff, ravenclaw and slytherin, with some small builds for school stuff, desks and books and such.

or one for death eaters, or for hufflepuff and ravenclaw quidditch teams!