Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[MOC]Patrol on the old roads

Pretty cool scene.  I like the base and the ruin itself.  The tree is very nice.  My only criticism is why is the wooden fence not worn down like the ruins it looks a little out of place.  Other than that good job.  

5 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Pretty cool scene.  I like the base and the ruin itself.  The tree is very nice.  My only criticism is why is the wooden fence not worn down like the ruins it looks a little out of place.  Other than that good job.  

That's a pretty good idea!

Why haven't I thought of that myself.

Thanks both for the feedback and compliments!

Great MOC, nicely detailed and color coded ?

That tree is absolutely fantastic, I also like the fence ?

18 hours ago, Servertijd said:

That's a pretty good idea!

Why haven't I thought of that myself.

Thanks both for the feedback and compliments!

No problem.  Hope you do well in the CCC good luck.  I always look forward to that every year, one of these days I'll have to join classic castle too.  

On 11/6/2018 at 3:11 AM, zoth33 said:

I think the fence makes perfect sense. For a ruin to become in that state will probably take many years, whereas a fence would disappear in that time. The fence looks like a newer addition.

I think the MOC is lovey. Great colours and the non-square base looks great. Maybe an extra figure or two (an ally or a foe) would be good. A hidden foe around the corner of a wall may add some interest only seen from a different viewpoint.

17 hours ago, MAB said:

I think the fence makes perfect sense. For a ruin to become in that state will probably take many years, whereas a fence would disappear in that time. The fence looks like a newer addition.

I think the MOC is lovey. Great colours and the non-square base looks great. Maybe an extra figure or two (an ally or a foe) would be good. A hidden foe around the corner of a wall may add some interest only seen from a different viewpoint.

I'm saying since it is a ruin its been abandoned for awhile so why would the fence be new its just odd to build a new fence on an old road by a ruin.  I thought it would have cool to see the fence in shambles with vines and plants growing through it to accent the ruin.  

Looks amazing, the ruins and the color scheme stand out the most to me! It’s great to see how fast you improve too, your two latest builds are just in another level. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

On 11/6/2018 at 6:26 PM, MaasEffekt said:

Very nice! Congratulations! :classic:

Thank you!

On 11/6/2018 at 7:00 PM, Perterz said:

Great MOC, nicely detailed and color coded ?

That tree is absolutely fantastic, I also like the fence ?

Thank you sir!

On 11/13/2018 at 10:57 AM, MAB said:

Thanks for the feedback! I have made some several scenes, with different minifigs, but I thought it was too crowed for this MOC. The hidden foe around a corner would maybe have worked yes :)

On 11/14/2018 at 10:05 AM, Orange Leader said:

This is Castle MOC love! The splashes of sandgreen and muddy colours on the ground makes the ruin stand out very well.

Thank you!

16 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Looks amazing, the ruins and the color scheme stand out the most to me! It’s great to see how fast you improve too, your two latest builds are just in another level. Keep it up! :classic: :thumbup:

Thanks! that is what keeps me going :)